Author Topic: Hypothetical Question about election results.  (Read 3767 times)

Offline sfetter

Hypothetical Question about election results.
« on: September 28, 2016, 09:01:08 AM »
What do you think the chances are that if by some miracle trumps gets in, that the Fed would crash the Stock Market and put us in another deep recession by jumping up interest rates right after he takes office??

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Hypothetical Question about election results.
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 11:09:05 AM »
I think they definitely plan to let him inherit all manner of problems if he wins.  They're problems that already exist of course, and they've been band-aiding them so that Obama and the Democrats can continue to pretend how great things are, but they'll drop that turd directly in Trump's punch bowl come January 2017.

I am also legitimately worried that they may have decided a war is the only way they can escape accountability for all the nefarious things they've been doing over the past 25 years, and that a war would also represent the opportunity to consolidate their grip by stripping away our remaining liberties.

The various figures invested in this New World Order have way too much to lose if the people of the USA reject the program.  They will stop at literally nothing to protect the project, because the alternative is exposure and accountability.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 11:26:35 AM »
The various figures invested in this New World Order have way too much to lose if the people of the USA reject the program.  They will stop at literally nothing to protect the project, because the alternative is exposure and accountability.

If that is true I would expect EMP pulses or Biological warfare on American Citizens, but I think that assumes a lot - and its a different question. Voting for trump isn't the same thing as the poeple of the USA rejecting the program. As long as the people still see elections as legitimate, laws as binding, and the dollar as valuable  the "program" is still in full force.

I doubt Trump is really as  uncontrollable by the NWO Elites as he plays at being.  He likes making "deals" and as long as the deals are good for him,  I suspect the NWO will get what it wants.

But if Trump wins, and is legit and uncontrollable,  all of those things that have been problems will be reported as problems 24/7 by the libtard media, and the establishment institutions ( FBI, CIA, NSA, DHS, IRS, etc) will block any reforms he attempts by simply refusing to implement them. The phrase "ineffective leadership" will be used to describe insubordination in the Federal ranks, and things just continue on course.

A war with Russia is pretty much inevitable no matter who is elected.  Putin is (successfully ) positioning himself as the spokesperson for the victims of American Hegemony , and our leaders continuously play into that , allowing the brutal KGB thug to actually appear reasonable, sympathetic, and genuine ( watch some of the recent Putin Videos and speeches.  I know he is a thug, and I don't believe a word, but he can walk the walk and do it well..)

China and Russia are playing the sorry sack political class we currently have like violins. Nor am I convinced the NWO agenda really includes ruling over America as a goal.  Simply removing Western Civilization from the stage and populating the world with 12th century barbarians serves their ends very well.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 11:46:26 AM »
I think in terms of time compression and basic survival it would be significantly more difficult under Hillary than under Trump.  I don't see war with Russia as certain with Trump and I do with Hillary, which I think the latter is the only option the Establishment will let her run with.  The only area I have a major problem with Russia over is Ukraine - annexing Crimea and invading the East.  But as things have stagnated there, mostly because of Syria, Obama & the EU always raising stinks, oil & oil pipeline wars (a purely Euro affair)...I think it would be easy for Trump to approach Putin and be honest and say "Hey, I don't like what's going on in Ukraine, I think what you've done in that region is wrong and stupid, and it is pissing the Euro's off like nothing else...but as long as things do not escalate there I am willing to put a hold on that end of the table...we have a bigger issue with batshyt muzzies and we should be working together to wipe those clowns out wherever they pop up and I say we do that, it was impossible under Obama and it would have been impossible under Hillary...let's get this done and then move on, OK?"...I'd be fine with that.  But Hillary will be told what to do, and she'll do it.

And if the Establishment thinks pulling the plug on the economic kabuki, then well, that means certain thresholds have been met: 1) The Elite have sucked all they can from serfs and there is simply nothing left to feed on (I think this is close to being true, but not quite there yet...there are systemic levers left to pull all the way and I think they intend to suck to the very bitter end) 2) The Elite have their servant cadre lined up and ready to go (military, LEO's, doc's, nurses, all of the 'gist's, everybody needed to keep a protected population fed, cared for and looked after...this is a dicier one to know the status of...but big chunks of experts in these fields pulling a Kaiser Sose in a short period of time might be a clue) and 3) physical assets have been acquired and set aside and prepped for lodging (land, buidlings, underground bunkers, comm's, generators...outside of those Scientologists and their compound...and the government bunkers known about...another one kind a hard to nail down...but by inference it is also perhaps the first item on their list and should be considered "done").

So hey, war with Russia that could go scary hot any time (and still likely to cause lots o shat back here) or go apeshat here.  I'll still take the latter...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline sfetter

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 11:53:38 AM »

I am also legitimately worried that they may have decided a war is the only way they can escape accountability for all the nefarious things they've been doing over the past 25 years, and that a war would also represent the opportunity to consolidate their grip by stripping away our remaining liberties.

I would not think they would want an outright war.  As many of you have pointed out here before, the 3 to 5 % of the armed public here could certainly prove to be too much for them, especially if a substantial percentage of the military and LEOs side with the public.  A very slow downward spiral is much safer for them, all the while assuring many millions of sheep that everything is alright.

I'm not saying they would not purposely crash the market and economy (hope they don't for all our sakes) because it could be a risky move for them.  Something like that could trigger a internal war and that would be something that they might not be able to control, and it's all about control for them.

I have said before that I believe a likely scenario if Trump gets in would be impeachment.  We know congress will not work with him which means he will have to use executive orders and they would impeach him based on that.  Then with Pence in, he is an establishment guy and could be much easier to control and direct to keep their agenda  moving forward.

Then again I could be totally wrong

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 12:15:51 PM »

I would not think they would want an outright war.  As many of you have pointed out here before, the 3 to 5 % of the armed public here could certainly prove to be too much for them, especially if a substantial percentage of the military and LEOs side with the public.  A very slow downward spiral is much safer for them, all the while assuring many millions of sheep that everything is alright.

I'm not saying they would not purposely crash the market and economy (hope they don't for all our sakes) because it could be a risky move for them.  Something like that could trigger a internal war and that would be something that they might not be able to control, and it's all about control for them.

I have said before that I believe a likely scenario if Trump gets in would be impeachment.  We know congress will not work with him which means he will have to use executive orders and they would impeach him based on that.  Then with Pence in, he is an establishment guy and could be much easier to control and direct to keep their agenda  moving forward.

Then again I could be totally wrong

Talk about inviting a civil war...that would be another avenue to it...many if not most all Trump supporters are of those 3-5%, especially the so-called "Super Owners"...so if they impeach Trump right away let alone at all...they are taking a monumental risk.

The Establishment in political office though are gutless pukes...they'd never risk their own asses like that...more likely they'll dick with Trump's leadership and agenda...do whatever the Establishment Grand Wizards demand...and run the string out until he is gone naturally or until somebody can manufacture a scandal...or as a last resort assassinate him and blame it on a Prog with a grudge thereby endearing the Establishment guy Pence to be not looked at a second time as he basks in the sympathy of an aroused Trump constituency and suddenly compliant appearing Congress...

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 01:00:23 PM »
[

I think its a mistake to assume that they seek control over us or the United States. They seek control for sure, but the best way to obtain that is to destroy the United States and the Values that made her what she was.  You can't kill values except by killing the people who hold them  or by corrupting  their progeny and indoctrinating them  - the latter  of which is continuing apace. If they had another 30 years it would be over -Millenials who can't take care of themselves would be begging the government to take over child raising - you know it takes a village they would say...  They don't have 30 years.  That will make them desperate, and desperate people make bad decisions.

. Power is their goal, but I think they are just as happy or happier with absolute power  over a few vs . partial control over millions.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2016, 01:44:32 PM »
I think its a mistake to assume that they seek control over us or the United States. They seek control for sure, but the best way to obtain that is to destroy the United States and the Values that made her what she was.  You can't kill values except by killing the people who hold them  or by corrupting  their progeny and indoctrinating them  - the latter  of which is continuing apace. If they had another 30 years it would be over -Millenials who can't take care of themselves would be begging the government to take over child raising - you know it takes a village they would say...  They don't have 30 years.  That will make them desperate, and desperate people make bad decisions.

And the bolded part is exactly why I think nothing is off the table, including even open warfare against an actually competent enemy such as Russia.  The things they have set in motion (to obtain their dream of a supranational state) are double edged swords.  They can weaken the existing structure and make it ripe for replacement, but they have to get that replacement in position within a limited time frame.  If it goes on too long, those social, cultural, and economic pathologies that they deliberately set in motion will end up biting them in the ass.

They've used their time outs, and they've spiked the ball a few times to stop the clock.  But eventually you have to go on 4th down and get over that goal line.  They don't have decades to finish this thing up, and that is what makes me wonder what sort of aces in the hole they might be considering.

- Yours Truly

Offline sfetter

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2016, 02:03:47 PM »
Guys, what am I missing?  You say they don't have 30 years to complete their agenda.  Even Trump would only cause a pause in achieving their goals.  They virtually have control of everything.  The one thing they have shown over the decades is patience.  Please explain.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2016, 02:35:08 PM »
Maybe they do have 30 years, but I don't think so, for a few reasons:

• That which cannot continue will not continue, re: massive deficit spending predicated on earnings of people yet unborn
  • People becoming more aware of their true intentions.  The Brexit vote was a shot across their bow
  • Foreign actors, i.e. Russia or China, upsetting the apple cart for their own reasons
  • Loss of US dollar reserve currency status

I'm sure Weisshaupt and others can add to this list.

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2016, 03:09:27 PM »
That which cannot continue will not continue ....

That's really it, in a nutshell.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2016, 03:41:19 PM »
Maybe they do have 30 years, but I don't think so, for a few reasons:

• That which cannot continue will not continue, re: massive deficit spending predicated on earnings of people yet unborn
  • People becoming more aware of their true intentions.  The Brexit vote was a shot across their bow
  • Foreign actors, i.e. Russia or China, upsetting the apple cart for their own reasons
  • Loss of US dollar reserve currency status

I'm sure Weisshaupt and others can add to this list.

That' s pretty complete. But its important to remember that all of these things are interrelated. 

The Drop in oil prices, while hurting Russian interests,  also means that there is a drop in worldwide demand for dollars..

War  in the Middle east ( with Russia, Syria, Iran etc)  destabilizes oil production driving prices higher, and creates large barbarian migrant populations all of which which can be used to destabilize Europe and America and be used to justify a police State and economic intervention (price fixing)

BRICS (mains Russia and China)  are already working together to  create a viable alternative to using the Dollar in international trade, even to the point of setting up a new Gold Spot price ( in Physical)  to compete with  the West's London price ( which is mostly paper promises)

http://didthesystemcollapse.com/

This allows those powers to buy gold at the artificially depressed prices ( Lets sell 1 Billion in (paper) gold in the next 5 seconds shall we?)  and prepare for launching a new reserve currency.  China could , at any time it wishes,  sell its US Dollar reserves and crash the system

We have a national Debt of 19 Trillion,  increasing by around 1 Trillion each and every year, and the US Government  needs around 80 Trillion to pay the unfunded liabilities on money it has promised  -  SS disability  is already broke - and they are now paying those claims from the Social Security retirement account.  The US government can of course print more and more money, but the end result, especially if the world demands fewer dollars ( see points above)  is massive inflation in the US which will rapidly enjoy Venezuela-type living conditions and social unrest.

The US is also trying to keep the European economic system afloat. Deutsche Bank  is about to implode in a manner larger than Lehman and may very well kick off a financial cascade in which every single bank in the world has exposure - over 200 Trillion in Credit Default Swap Liability

There are so many interconnected triggers that could cause this to fail that its hard to predict what will finally cause it to go. Its also impossible to predict how fast it will happen.  But there is no way the current circumstances are stable for another 30 years.  Its improbable they will last 10, and its entirely possible that it will only be a couple of months.   

A US government that can't pay its enforcers is neutered. They have to move to get a police state - complete with work assignments and price controls  - in place before or as  the dollar fails.

Offline sfetter

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2016, 06:30:16 PM »
I am almost sorry I started this thread. Very, very scary.  What is that saying, when good men do nothing.  We have been asleep at the wheel for many many decades.

Does anyone see a possible positive outcome where the USA that we have grown up in and love is not completely destroyed?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2016, 06:57:01 PM »
That which cannot continue will not continue ....

That's really it, in a nutshell.

I know we're closer to baked than not.  Here, I got a little microcosm example...I recently got a letter from a lender tied in with a fairly well known retail establishment warning me "unless I purchase something within 90 days of the letter date...my account will be closed"...quite naturally, someone like myself who buys when they want to not when they are told to flinched and exclaimed out loud "what the f**k?! who are these assholes?!"...well, those assholes are bankers who are in cahoots with other bankers...and the spice is not flowing...at least not from my little quarter...so naturally these idiots who probably compensate one of their lowest tier employees sh*t entry-level peasant wages (they still call these poor bastards "account reps"?) to maintain a certain account count (odd no doubt they view my near non-existent activity as a plumb account!) are being told by TPS-report shuffling managers paid too much to do so little that they need more active accounts and less inactive accounts...so out go these monumentally retarded letters.  See if they cared about credit worthy customers nobody would be badgering me to go out and buy some sh*t or risk losing their precious card (as if I couldn't reapply later and they wouldn't eagerly issue me one...who the f**k does these jackasses think they are kidding?)...yeah, take it away...see if I give a flying fornication!

::hysterical::

That my friends tells me the PTB's still want to and are able to fleece peasants but their time is running out!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2016, 06:59:31 PM »
I am almost sorry I started this thread. Very, very scary.  What is that saying, when good men do nothing.  We have been asleep at the wheel for many many decades.

Does anyone see a possible positive outcome where the USA that we have grown up in and love is not completely destroyed?

Good men will be taking care of their own and shooting anybody messing with that.   ;)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2016, 07:28:09 PM »

Yes, I see possible outcomes where it is not completely destroyed.  The key word here is "completely," because I also see no scenario where it is completely salvaged, either. 

The America most of us knew in our youth, and especially those of you older than me (I just turned 39 but I am not becoming an old man -- I have been one of those since childhood!), isn't coming back.  It's actually gone already if we look at things objectively.  But large segments of it still remain, both physically and culturally.  What we must work for is the preservation of our America, not what the elites tell us America is and is not, and that is something that will only maintain root in certain places and among certain people.  The 50 state entity, 3,000 miles from coast to coast?  That thing is history.  What sense of fellowship could we have with barrios of southern California, full of people who want it to be part of Mexico?

Think of your county as your nation now.  If we're lucky, we might be able to expand that concept to entire states.  But I wouldn't even lose any sleep worrying about the Federal entity.

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2016, 09:30:43 PM »
What do you think the chances are that if by some miracle trumps gets in, that the Fed would crash the Stock Market and put us in another deep recession by jumping up interest rates right after he takes office??

If they di he would probably tear the building down around their ears and open the books.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2016, 11:00:13 PM »

Surely this is not the only site you visit.  What are you seeing elsewhere?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2016, 06:49:52 AM »

Yes, I see possible outcomes where it is not completely destroyed.  The key word here is "completely," because I also see no scenario where it is completely salvaged, either. 

The America most of us knew in our youth, and especially those of you older than me (I just turned 39 but I am not becoming an old man -- I have been one of those since childhood!), isn't coming back.  It's actually gone already if we look at things objectively.  But large segments of it still remain, both physically and culturally.  What we must work for is the preservation of our America, not what the elites tell us America is and is not, and that is something that will only maintain root in certain places and among certain people.  The 50 state entity, 3,000 miles from coast to coast?  That thing is history.  What sense of fellowship could we have with barrios of southern California, full of people who want it to be part of Mexico?

Think of your county as your nation now.  If we're lucky, we might be able to expand that concept to entire states.  But I wouldn't even lose any sleep worrying about the Federal entity.

It is probable though one could lose sleep fussing over the pace of the demise of the centralized Establishment apparatus...