Author Topic: Wikileaks ??  (Read 6820 times)

Offline sfetter

Wikileaks ??
« on: October 12, 2016, 09:29:53 AM »
Well it turned out to be true that Wikileaks had some bomb shells to drop in October.  Of course many people around the country including me, already knew how bad our gov is.  But now we have evidence in black and white just how much contempt our gov has for the common American people.  Will it make a difference ??  I really don't know. 

Even with this new concrete evidence, you still have a substantial percentage of the people who will continue to line up to support the evil.  With most of these people being college educated, it clearly shows how corrupt our College education system is and how effective they have been at brainwashing people.  I have said for years, society is not pushing people to go to college for the education, but rather the brainwashing which they have been very effective at.

So the question remains.  Will written evidence be enough to convince a large enough percentage of people to give liberty and freedom one more chance over tyranny?  Will Trump be able to put together and effective message to counter the hatred from the left?  At this point I have no idea.  With so many lies in the media there is no way to tell what is going to happen.  We are living thru some historic times with a candidate who is running against an opponent, the gov, the media, as well as his own party.

You tell me what is going to happen because sure as hell don't know.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Wikileaks ??
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 10:04:17 AM »
What makes you think any of us know either?  There's intuition, educated guesses and wishful thinking; take your pick.

And keep your power dry.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 11:26:34 AM »
Aim small, miss small.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 12:23:03 PM »
You tell me what is going to happen because sure as hell don't know.

I don't think the election result matters a whole lot.  The societal rot is going to run its course no matter who is President,  and yes that will probably be Hillary. She stole her own parties primary, and they will steal this election as well.  The media will cover for the fraud and corruption - like they always do, and nothing Hillary will do will address any of the real problems - but then a Trump Presidency would do the same. The only difference here is the relative acceleration of the bad stuff.  President Hillary will : 1)  Start a war with Russia.  2) Re-initiate the Draft and send only the sons and daughters of conservatives  abroad to fight 3) Continue to import Anti-American Forces into the country while trying to use the law to stop people from defending  themselves - continuing to use  Obama's attrition policy of trying to ban or dry up ammo supplies,  re-classify and bastardize words  to outlaw items by fiat with regulatory agencies , and persecute political enemies by unequal application of the laws.  The veneer of government  legitimacy will continue to be stripped, and Americans will come to regard their rulers with the same contempt and fear that most 3rd world citizens regard their corrupt institutions, all while vying for a place to participate in and benefit from that corruption.  Fundamentally the left has succeeded in infecting Western culture with values and attitudes that will inevitably destroy it. 

But lets for the sake or argument assume Trump is legitimately trying to change things , and for the better. He isn't a conservative, so how things will be "better" is likely to not mess with our ideas. He probably won't close or reform any government agencies, and any attempt he made to do so would be met with stalling, lawsuits and if forced -  outright refusal to comply with Presidential orders. He will probably start enforcing immigration law, but in so doing will probably put in the place the institutions and training required to oust any segment of the population across the border - Institutions and training that will be used by the left when its their turn again.  As Iowahawk says

No matter who is elected,  the abuses will continue until

1) there is a Civil war ( prompted by a State's refusal to comply with the Feds, a succession, an attempt to confiscate firearms, orders to draft  our children into govt programs or the military in response to some emergency ( like war with Russia) ..  etc)   or

2)the Dollar collapses, and the Fed has no actual  money with which to pay its enforcers. America balkanizes - largely along City State vs Rural lines. Rule of Law becomes a local thing, and we pretty much end up with a Civil war anayway -just more localized and tribal than a uniform response to a common and nameable enemy

History suggests  the elite class will attempt to  sacrifice a younger generation ( you know those unemployed kids with nothing better to do than make trouble)  to a war to remain in power and achieve a (partial if not full) economic reset, so I fully expect the Syrian conflict will become an all out war, and Putin WILL use Nukes there to prove he is serious about using them elsewhere if need be. 

China may very well side with Russia and simply engage in economic warfare with the dollar, dropping the last of its dollar reserves to end the dollar hegemony and force the world to side with BRICS for economic trade. This will in turn pretty much end America's ability to project power in the world, and move us into the second balkanization scenario. Hopefully Russia and China then just decide we aren't worth the time and material - because you don't interfere with an enemy committing suicide.

As you can see - which clown  sits in the oval office really won't have much effect on the coming events. They are in motion, and there is nothing that can be done now to stop them.  Your fellow citizens are too soft, uneducated and brainwashed to protest, and they aren't likely to improve, or even notice till they can no longer charge their iDevices - and then their response will largely be to complain and pout like spoiled children - because that is effectively what most of them are.   The Left created a massive continent of narcissistic, immoral people via public education, entertainment and MSM  - and Hillary and Trump are merely the political expressions of that fact.  Podesta's own emails reveal that  the Democrats themselves understand this, and understand their attacks against Trump as a "vile" person are no longer working because no one cares about how vile anyone is anymore.  Trump vs. Hillary has signaled that watershed moment- the prefernce cascade where civility, manners, and morality are simply being abandoned by the society.   Not even the pearl clutchers in the GOP can stop it.  Call people  a racist, hater, nazi etc. They no longer care what others think, and at that point any reasonable communication with those outside the tribe is impossible.

So join a tribe. Learn a skill you can contribute to that tribe. Stock up on beans and bullets, and perhaps bullion if you have anything left over,  and brace yourself - mentally and physically for what is to come. Its not the end of the world. Its the end of the world as we have known it. There will be opportunities to thrive and even conquer as these massive changes occur, but only if you aren't surprised by them.

Which is Weisshaupt's long winded version of an educated guess,  ending with  "Keep your powder dry" and "aim Small, Miss small"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 01:30:16 PM »
President Hillary will : 1)  Start a war with Russia.

Ironically, something like this might be the best hope we have of ever getting our own country back.  Part of me feels ghastly and immoral to say this, but another part of me is simply numb: if we do end up in a war with them the best thing that could happen to us is DC and NYC going up in mushroom clouds. In one fell swoop 75% of the enemy would be gone.

Fundamentally the left has succeeded in infecting Western culture with values and attitudes that will inevitably destroy it. 

I tend to agree with this.  I am still hoping for a Trump win, because there is at least a theoretical chance his presidency could be the beginning of political reformation. I know it's unlikely though, so mainly I hope for a Trump win just for the pure schadenfreude of watching the Left and the GOP pearl clutchers burst into flames of histrionics.

So join a tribe. Learn a skill you can contribute to that tribe. Stock up on beans and bullets, and perhaps bullion if you have anything left over,  and brace yourself - mentally and physically for what is to come. Its not the end of the world. Its the end of the world as we have known it. There will be opportunities to thrive and even conquer as these massive changes occur, but only if you aren't surprised by them.

Which is Weisshaupt's long winded version of an educated guess,  ending with  "Keep your powder dry" and "aim Small, Miss small"

I do of course agree with this, and I know there is some difference of opinion about this postscript I am about to enter, but I firmly believe it to be true:

Find not only a tribe, but one that looks like you.

Yeah, maybe it's a crude and low tech way to view your fellow human beings, but it has thousands of years of history behind it and cosmopolitanism doesn't.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline sfetter

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 03:14:45 PM »
Always enjoy the knowledgeable insite here, as grim as it may be.

Referring to one of my original questions as to whether the hard tangible evidence now exposed by Wikileaks which shows our gov contempt  for all of us would make any real difference?  Reading all of the above, it looks like the consensus would be no.  And I would have to agree.  Just going to add to all the shouting and name calling. 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2016, 04:03:28 PM »
It can't/won't make a difference to the low-infos because they're not hearing about it - the Praetorian Guard media isn't disseminating it -- and for folks like us, it's just a grim (and ironic) confirmation about what we already knew.

But ........ "pussypussypussy" ......
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2016, 04:51:18 PM »
  As long as there are people out there that think like we do there is hope for the future.  We have children and family member that will have children and so on till there will be a light that the government cant put out no matter how hard they try. And try they will IF by the grace of God we win and I still believe we will win this election !!!

That does not mean by a long shot that we should stop making plans to be independent of the government and do our planning and prepping.  I have a year left and am moving forward with my plans to buy a piece of land where I can bring as much of my family as I can together and become as self  sufficient as  possible.

I will be in S.C first of next month looking around then N.C. doing the same.  Getting back to our roots of canning preserving  food and growing food as needed.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2016, 05:46:06 PM »
whether the hard tangible evidence now exposed by Wikileaks which shows our gov contempt  for all of us would make any real difference?

No, because a majority of American people are just as corrupt as their government.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2016, 09:30:44 PM »
  As long as there are people out there that think like we do there is hope for the future.  We have children and family member that will have children and so on till there will be a light that the government cant put out no matter how hard they try. And try they will IF by the grace of God we win and I still believe we will win this election !!!

That does not mean by a long shot that we should stop making plans to be independent of the government and do our planning and prepping.  I have a year left and am moving forward with my plans to buy a piece of land where I can bring as much of my family as I can together and become as self  sufficient as  possible.

I will be in S.C first of next month looking around then N.C. doing the same.  Getting back to our roots of canning preserving  food and growing food as needed.

Come on down and look in Tennessee. Middle Tennessee, except for the dem cesspool of Nashville, has enough conservatives to make it palatable. You can still get out from Nashville and find land at reasonable costs. 

I know we used to speak about groups that many formed when TSHTF. Our group over the last few years has splintered but we have access to land where we could survive if necessary. Thought I would bring it up again...I know some of you have planned more than others. Wouldn't mind discussing this topic again, get more ideas.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2016, 10:03:58 PM »

Come on down and look in Tennessee. Middle Tennessee, except for the dem cesspool of Nashville, has enough conservatives to make it palatable. You can still get out from Nashville and find land at reasonable costs. 

I know we used to speak about groups that many formed when TSHTF. Our group over the last few years has splintered but we have access to land where we could survive if necessary. Thought I would bring it up again...I know some of you have planned more than others. Wouldn't mind discussing this topic again, get more ideas.

I haven't forgotten.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2016, 10:22:26 PM »

Probably best discussed in a new thread in TEOTWAWKI. I just shared some thoughts over PM  with another member regarding some things I learned about looking at land.. I will post that there and see where it goes?

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2016, 10:32:15 PM »

Probably best discussed in a new thread in TEOTWAWKI. I just shared some thoughts over PM  with another member regarding some things I learned about looking at land.. I will post that there and see where it goes?

Sounds good
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2016, 06:51:06 AM »
The cognitive dissonance continues...

http://iotwreport.com/new-wikileaks-bombshell-cnn-collaborated-with-dnc-on-questions-for-blitzertrump-interview/

...nothing really surprising here for people who know a Democrat-Media Complex when they see one...

...and people we're "prepped" by Team Hitlery to pay no attention behind the latest WikiLeaks disclosure...and by most accounts that cynical instruction need not even be uttered...few are paying attention anyway...

But, the DMC Empire is trying to fight back the disclosures...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-07/wikileaks-servers-under-targeted-attack-latest-dnc-leak-sweden-set-grill-assange

« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 07:01:24 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2016, 11:50:25 AM »
More peaks behind the DMC curtain...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-07/podestas-fiercely-independent-research-organization-seeks-progressive-insight-leaves

...I know, right...only a turnip could be shocked that scum coordinates with scum...

::)

And I'd be totally in favor of burning these emails...after dousing the participants in gasoline of course!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2017, 08:39:48 AM »
More?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-03/wikileaks-hints-huge-upcoming-revelations-2017-will-blow-you-away

Hope there is some good stuff!

Love this quip! -

"Julian Assange said 'a 14 year old could have hacked Podesta' - why was DNC so careless? Also said Russians did not give him the info!" - President-Elect Trump

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-04/trump-sides-assange-russians-did-not-give-him-info

::cool::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2017, 06:09:15 PM »
  I saw the interview and said without hesitation that the Russians were not his source. IMHO he has people on the inside of the DNC and the RNC.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2017, 06:53:02 AM »
Like he said, a 14 year old...

These aren't savvy people we're talking about here...these are pols, hacks...the kind of people that need other people who know things to do things they cannot...and even those helpers are hapless in their own...

Russia...and China and any other nation out there...have much better things to target than the machinations of politico's...the low-hanging fruit will always be there, but the real gravy is technology acquisition, economic exploitation and manufacturing arms dealing opportunities...

And this, which I didn't hear before...is hilarious!

Assange revealed the campaign chairman's password was 'password' and that he had responded to phishing emails.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4087092/Assange-says-14-year-old-hacked-Democratic-emails-reveals-John-Podesta-s-password-password.html

Make that a 9 year old could have hacked that!

::laughonfloor::

ETA - I bet I know what Podesta's new password is!

::hysterical::

And then there is this -

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alimwatkins/the-fbi-never-asked-for-access-to-hacked-computer-servers?utm_term=.nyVqAxdb4#.ok6V1m2OG

Why is everybody so eager to jump on the "Russia did it!" hog-pile when the FBI who is charged with investigating cases of Americans targeted by foreign agents didn't even bother asking to look at the servers?

Well, probably because orders came down that the answer was already provided who did it...so go along with the Big Lie or look for new jobs!

And they chose to suck at the lame-duck teat...

Again, another outfit deserving to be dealt with a budget-cutting ax!

« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 07:35:00 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2017, 07:21:25 AM »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2017, 06:59:59 PM »
Y'all know what this means?

http://www.weaselzippers.us/318072-latest-fbi-says-they-asked-dnc-for-servers-and-dnc-refused-inhibited-investigation/

DNC refused...

?

The veil drops...

"Veil" what veil who here hasn't figured out that all this bullsh*t is about them not wanting to admit that they will never admit that  the bitch lost to who they figure was easy pickings and he handed her her ass period end!! This is no different than Tyson got his ass handed to him by a nobody names Buster Doughlas.
 Filippo Mazzie