Author Topic: EPA Oberste Fuhrer Gina McCarthy - “I’m Not Talking To Climate Deniers”  (Read 1286 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.weaselzippers.us/302285-epa-chief-im-not-talking-to-climate-deniers/

Why would Satanist's want to talk to Jesus?

Yeah, I dunno either...

This psychotic goosestepping dyke is standard-issue in progland, and none of them want to talk about facts or real science...or how their rent-seeking whores make shat up and lie and collude and cover things up and a the progmedia covers their asses...

Tick/Tock
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Someone I was speaking to (just so no one thinks it's me) said that if they had a chance to speak with her, they'd say:

"Yo, biotch-face, my God doesn't design a planet where His greatest creation, namely mankind, destroys the very place He gave them as a home with their day-to-day activities. And, btw, that butch haircut makes you look like a raging dyke!"

...so, like, I'm just passing on what my friend said.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I understand completely...and I can pass along an agreement with your friend.   ::thumbsup::

Maybe this frumpy fugly fool can hire Lenny DiCarpio to talk about how fiction makes him wet his pants in fear?  Oh crap, I think they've done that already....my bad.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.