Author Topic: Civil War : Cracked Edition  (Read 3365 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Civil War : Cracked Edition
« on: November 04, 2016, 01:58:32 PM »

I can't believe I am posting a second Cracked Article as worthy of attention. But maybe even the libtards may be  waking up to the prospect that we intend to kill every last one of them because they refuse to live and let live and instead endorse bullying, slavery and intend to use the government as a tool to force submission to their tribe and agenda.

http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2403-6-reasons-why-new-civil-war-possible-terrifying.html

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Civil War : Cracked Edition
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 03:37:53 PM »
Maybe I am missing something...is this support to support or denounce civil war talk...if the latter they missed really bad?!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 04:19:26 PM »
Maybe I am missing something...is this support to support or denounce civil war talk...if the latter they missed really bad?!

Its seems to be another (futile) attempt by cracked to let their readers know that yes, the country could go into a hot civil war any minute and yes we will happily lay siege to the cities and  kill every last f'ing one of them and sleep well at night.  But the comments of course indicate  the usual  denial... which is fine. Wouldn't want any of them actually arming up or preparing  to survive.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 04:21:52 PM »

Its seems to be another (futile) attempt by cracked to let their readers know that yes, the country could go into a hot civil war any minute and yes we will happily lay siege to the cities and  kill every last f'ing one of them and sleep well at night.  But the comments of course indicate  the usual  denial... which is fine. Wouldn't want any of them actually arming up or preparing  to survive.

Yeah, I just hope I got enough urban prairie chicken rounds...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 12:47:48 PM »
Kinda fits here...as well as in Politics and Economy too, but better here I think since the end result is tribal warfare.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-02/2017-when-wheels-finally-come

It was an obvious omission the author made to not bring up the issue of the fighting in Eastern Ukraine or the downing of the airliner by Russian surrogates and embedded advisors...and the dig at the Crimean vote as not sincere is a bit sophomoric and willfully naive...but he did acknowledge the Grand Kabuki Masters of China...and overall it is not a bad read and has many truths in it.  More interesting discussion material than anything...and we'll see who the bag-holder is in our lifetime even if it isn't Trump.  Prepare ye The Reckoning.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2017, 07:44:11 AM »
If based upon theft of land...

...does anybody have more reason to revolt than the Western States?