Author Topic: The Official It's About Liberty Schadenfreude Thread  (Read 34033 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: The Official It's About Liberty Schadenfreude Thread
« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2016, 06:51:31 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNi1hKi9Z5c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkPsMlNqpJ8

When faced with a defeat, Liberal Naval gazing results in ... you guessed it Virtue Signaling and Name Calling to 11.
Because  we only accept a democratic result when we agree with it.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2016, 07:41:10 PM »
I'm done with comity, bipartisanship, compromising and giving the benefit of the doubt to these people.  They're evil.

Oh Y-E-A-H - looking forward to demolishing people who give me sh*t about my vote...especially those misguided Christians who do so. A combination of Apologetic jiu-jitsu & screamed obscenities await. Then I'll tell 'em that Jesus still loves 'em despite them being total as$holes.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2016, 11:11:55 PM »
Couple of good ones from Col. B. Bunny, writing at Fran Porretto's place ....

http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/11/pearls-of-expression_10.html

Here's a riddle: how do you know if a Democrat has just lost an election? The answer: If she gives a speech mentioning God. Because you'll never hear the word come out of her lips at any other time.

And ....

http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/11/parsing-argot.html

[HRC concession speech]: It [my campaign] was about the country we love and building an America that is hopeful, inclusive, and big-hearted.

Inclusive is code for altering the demographics of the country on a large scale with massive illegal immigration. Big-hearted is code for welfare for said immigrants.

Culled from http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/the_funniest_parts_of_hillarys_tragic_concession_speech.html
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2016, 06:05:17 AM »
Even Peggy Noonan is b*tching about Trump's lack of political experience. Maybe she doesn't get it; as a relative outsider, I think he'll rely on his business chops to make quality decisions & hope he fills his cabinet with outsiders as well. The names being bandied about suggest less than I'd like to see - but insiders tend NOT to drain swamps because it's like slitting their own throats.

Mostly, he'll need favorable public responses from the citizenry (especially to counter the thug organization & wailing crybabies...ALL orchestrated), lest like the question of who killed the Kennedy's - the answer will still be "you and me."
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2016, 08:05:24 AM »
... I was proud to see Hillary say this morning that she would work with Donald because that's what our country wants to see ...

First of all, nobody in 'flyover country', aka We Deplorables, give a flying f**k what your country wants to see.

Second of all, there's not one f**king reason for Donald to work with Hillary, she has no government position, so she can take a flying long walk off a short f**king pier.

Third, as for the rest of the totaliarians' Praetorian Guard and their f**king high opinion of themselves and their sh*t, I hope Trump continues to treat them as the lying scum that they have shown themselves to be.

I'm done with comity, bipartisanship, compromising and giving the benefit of the doubt to these people.  They're evil.

Looks like I may have found my competition for a position in the Trump White House Press Office!   :D

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=14708.new#new

I would relish teasing those morons...I don't know if I could ever leave the building I would be so excited about my job...   ::evilbat::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2016, 08:07:27 AM »
Man, the humor continues to roll!

::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #87 on: November 11, 2016, 09:00:27 AM »
And yeah...I really like the closing statement in this commentary!

But not to worry. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to learn from your mistakes. You see, the battle that took place in your polling stations on the 8th of November was just that. A battle. We, the freedom loving peoples of the western world, well, we’re just getting warmed up. To quote the man: “You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet“.

So retreat to your safe spaces, grab your adult colouring books and put on a happy face my special snow flakes because regardless of whoever/whatever you are and regardless of what nation it is you reside in, we, the deplorables, are coming for you.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-10/deplorable-speaks-out-sorry-snowflake-its-not-over

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2016, 10:09:54 AM »
Yeah...this thread is hilarious...snowflakes in full tantrum...the pathetic bleating and yearning for relevancy and attention is fricken snort-worthy...and the comments are a hoot!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/over-2-million-hillary-supporters-sign-petition-overturn-election-results

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #89 on: November 11, 2016, 10:24:33 AM »

Looks like I may have found my competition for a position in the Trump White House Press Office!   :D

Milo. Please let it be Milo.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2016, 10:26:26 AM »

Milo. Please let it be Milo.

Heh, another good option.

Anything to make the butthurt last longer...I have to admit, I am really having a fun time pouring gas on this fire.   ::beertoast::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #91 on: November 11, 2016, 10:33:26 AM »
Yeah...this thread is hilarious...snowflakes in full tantrum...the pathetic bleating and yearning for relevancy and attention is fricken snort-worthy...and the comments are a hoot!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/over-2-million-hillary-supporters-sign-petition-overturn-election-results

I think this one is going to have legs too!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/smug-media-refuses-condemn-violent-riots-led-anarchist-groups

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2016, 10:42:31 AM »
Bwaahahaha

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2016, 01:49:46 PM »
Let 'em move. I just upped the anti & dropped a bomb. Not on Twitter. Not on Facebook. On Linked-In. Will it change some opinions of me. Absolutely. Will it cost me a bit of business. Yes. Will it gain me the type of client I'm looking for. Undoubtedly.
It was in response to someone I follow - and i didn't appreciate what they had to say. I read it, prepared a response, ran a few errands & then came back & hit "reply".

Let the games begin!

I praise God that this grasping, self-entitled, politically vicious, Marxist cu** was repudiated along with Obama’s perverse agenda this past Tuesday. She is a 24/7 lying opportunist who supports killing children in the womb & the perversity of forcing others to recognize partnerships in conflict with their religious beliefs. She & husband Bill prey upon young women & her email scam showed her flagrant disregard for our national security AND thus every citizen in this country.

Those whining, blubbering & screeching about the election suffer not because of their circumstances, but because they wear the victim lens in life. They will NOT be the ones profiting from the prosperous years that President Trump will usher in. They are life’s losers, looking to pin the blame for their failures (like their failed & fallen leader) upon outer circumstances.
As such they will continue to lose, whine & bemoan their lot in life; when a look in a mirror would reveal to them the source of all their woes.

Btw – the crybaby thing is absolutely orchestrated by the effeminate environment created by the current Marxist in the Oval Office. Label it trickle-down petulance.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #94 on: November 11, 2016, 04:40:21 PM »
Just ordered an extra stocking-stuffer for me under the tree. (for all I've had to endure over the campaign).
I will wear it to piss off & annoy the right people.  ;D

Available here

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2016, 05:50:00 PM »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2016, 08:18:37 PM »
Let 'em move. I just upped the anti & dropped a bomb. Not on Twitter. Not on Facebook. On Linked-In. Will it change some opinions of me. Absolutely. Will it cost me a bit of business. Yes. Will it gain me the type of client I'm looking for. Undoubtedly.
It was in response to someone I follow - and i didn't appreciate what they had to say. I read it, prepared a response, ran a few errands & then came back & hit "reply".

Let the games begin!

I praise God that this grasping, self-entitled, politically vicious, Marxist cu** was repudiated along with Obama’s perverse agenda this past Tuesday. She is a 24/7 lying opportunist who supports killing children in the womb & the perversity of forcing others to recognize partnerships in conflict with their religious beliefs. She & husband Bill prey upon young women & her email scam showed her flagrant disregard for our national security AND thus every citizen in this country.

Those whining, blubbering & screeching about the election suffer not because of their circumstances, but because they wear the victim lens in life. They will NOT be the ones profiting from the prosperous years that President Trump will usher in. They are life’s losers, looking to pin the blame for their failures (like their failed & fallen leader) upon outer circumstances.
As such they will continue to lose, whine & bemoan their lot in life; when a look in a mirror would reveal to them the source of all their woes.

Btw – the crybaby thing is absolutely orchestrated by the effeminate environment created by the current Marxist in the Oval Office. Label it trickle-down petulance.

I love it!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #97 on: November 12, 2016, 10:05:04 AM »
One of the best things about the reaction from the left in the aftermath of the election is that you can pop onto forums &, with virtually 100% effectiveness, use eye-poking words like "niggardly" (as in 'The protestors certainly aren't niggardly in their criticism of Trump') - with the result being that you're called "hateful" & "racist". Uneducated ghetto-trash assume you've used a racial  slur.

Additionally, suggesting that Trump contract with cotton farmers and reintroduce a Field-Hand program for inner-city youth as a means of job creation gets quite a rise, especially if the suggested program supplies free Lead Belly tee shirts for the field hands.

Hell - if I'm going to be viewed as such ANYWAY - I might as well devise some creative ways to get more value out of their hatred of me. I will repeatedly hammer these a-holes mercilessly. No quarter asked...none given.

CONQUER - FORTIFY - DOMESTICATE

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #98 on: November 12, 2016, 12:18:35 PM »
Hell - if I'm going to be viewed as such ANYWAY - I might as well devise some creative ways to get more value out of their hatred of me. I will repeatedly hammer these a-holes mercilessly. No quarter asked...none given.

There was a thread running in the comments on Zerohedge where someone suggested who shouldn't be taunting the libtards, and instead offering sympathy for the pain they are in.  That person will seriously down voted and the return comments were near universally "Hell no."  This person then suggested that in continuing to goad them we were "parenting wrong" - as in  you distract a child having a tantrum, you don't bear down on it because that makes the tantrum worse.  Of course it makes it worse - I want it worse - so that the whole world sees who and what the people are and so it causes them maximum distress. I want them crying so hard that they exhaust themselves and fall asleep. Reconciliation with people who don't even understand the word civility, who  hate me and will continue to hate  me as long as I am not 100%  in lockstep wit their ideas?  People who justify tier hatred of me by believing I  am motivated by racism or worse?  These are ORCs - despoiled humans with no reason and no empathy. They are suffering from diabolical narcissism and there IS NO CURE. Hurting them  is the ONLY way we will keep them still and powerless. Will that lead to war? Yes. Because they will never live and let live. NEVER.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #99 on: November 12, 2016, 02:36:03 PM »
I actually have indulged in viewing some of the Schadenfreude on u-toob. I've looked at close to two dozen videos and have yet to see right-wingers dragging any snowflakes out of their cars and beating the snot out of them. Or smashing out the windows of their businesses so they can't earn a living. Or surrounding them and screaming in their ears, or (my favorite) smearing their own feces on them.

Nope - so far it's all been -  and I do mean every stinking one - libtards.

Fortunately I live about 30 miles from the Seattlunatics and have no need to venture there. There hasn't been a single, solitary voice from the "leadership" in Seattle to do anything except stand by passively and let them riot so I say burn it - burn it to the ground! Show us your angry-faces!

I read one comment on u-toob where someone called one of the 'tards a "birdbrain" and I had to correct him that even baby birds have enough sense not to crap in their own nests.

Unlike libtards.