Author Topic: The Official It's About Liberty Schadenfreude Thread  (Read 33887 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: The Official It's About Liberty Schadenfreude Thread
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2016, 07:21:23 AM »
Hmm...that gives me an idea. Planned Parenthood is all in a tizzy, fearing for Roe v Wade, etc. The "My Body, My Choice" meme is back in full swing. And, while it IS your body, it's NOT your choice. Because...

...Erections have Consequences!
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2016, 08:59:42 AM »
Yeah there is some phenomenal schadenfreude to be had this week.  If I was not too lazy, I would put together my own cut of Hillary supporters crying and losing their sh*t, and have it all set to Barber's Adagio for Strings -- you know, the "sad music from the movie Platoon"
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2016, 09:38:22 AM »

- Yours Truly

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2016, 09:40:36 AM »

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2016, 10:13:09 AM »
"You better fcking fix this sh*t right now!"  Isn't that just the epitomy of these entitled snowflakes?  It's a national election, but she doesn't care, she wants 'somebody' to rearrange the result to suit her.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2016, 10:26:36 AM »
This is a pitch-perfect parody of the "Leave Brittney Alone!" guy:

! No longer available

- Yours Truly

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2016, 11:02:50 AM »
"You better fcking fix this sh*t right now!"  Isn't that just the epitomy of these entitled snowflakes?  It's a national election, but she doesn't care, she wants 'somebody' to rearrange the result to suit her.

She should take comfort in knowing that, since this is all simply a simulation - replicated on infinite earths (in infinite universes) - that somewhere out there in the multiverse...

...it's already fixed!  ;D
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2016, 11:20:15 AM »
Is FOAD to harsh?  No, they refuse to grow up, they refuse to reign in their hate, they refuse to behave like adults...to Hell with them, they just need to get over themselves!

::vafancoul::

In the meantime, I will continue to enjoy pointing at their infantile meltdowns and laugh at them!!!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2016, 11:28:38 AM »
Whadda buncha hoser's, eh?

http://heatst.com/politics/canadians-dont-want-america-fleeing-american-liberals-especially-lena-dunham/

Tough crapola ya knobs...you'll have North America's biggest proglodyte leader once Barry gets bounced out January 20th!

::hysterical::

Oh, hey dere...it's a-ok to shoot 'em!

::laughonfloor::
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 11:35:28 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2016, 11:49:38 AM »

Something is missing...

...Prison Bars!!!

::praying::

Looks like some folks got schlonged!   ::laughonfloor::

Cry, snowflake, cry!   ::smallestviolin::

And for these leftist Che's without a clue out there...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/306598-special-snowflakes-at-university-of-michigan-kill-em-all-and-f**k-america-after-trump-win/

;)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 12:36:15 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2016, 12:15:47 PM »
And the biggest bleeping whopper of a joke ever award goes to...(drumroll)...

The ACLU!   ::rimshot::

It takes a special kind of demonic soulless psychopathic filled outfit to dare liken the coming Trump Administration as the Harbinger of the Death of Privacy when for the past 8 years the Obama Regime as done nothing but re-new/expand NADA/Patriot Act, done zero to curb abuses in eminent domain, execute citizens on Federal lands and private property and put the hoovering of private citizen information by the NSA beyond hyperspeed and into plaid...and foot the massive new collection facility on the taxpayer dime!

And moronic snowflakes who believe what statists tell them and are too stupid to have any common sense fork over donations to people who are lying through their teeth to them.

Simply awesome, yes?

http://www.weaselzippers.us/306511-aclu-already-threatening-to-sue-trump-see-you-in-court/

Some special demonic folks there, eh?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 12:19:22 PM by Libertas »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2016, 01:18:12 PM »
I'm just worried what will happen when these mighty revolutionary warriors run out of garbage cans to burn....

:o

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2016, 01:32:27 PM »
And a couple of MSM traitor Navel Gazers try to explain to the others that maybe being  arrogant bullying a'holes  wasn't the best tactic, andmaybe thier job isn't to bring their enlightened wisdom to the rest of us.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/commentary-the-unbearable-smugness-of-the-press-presidential-election-2016/

http://www.cracked.com/blog/dont-panic/

So all it took was a lost election and TWO of them had enough introspection to maybe blame themselves.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2016, 02:50:57 PM »
And a couple of MSM traitor Navel Gazers try to explain to the others that maybe being  arrogant bullying a'holes  wasn't the best tactic, andmaybe thier job isn't to bring their enlightened wisdom to the rest of us.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/commentary-the-unbearable-smugness-of-the-press-presidential-election-2016/

http://www.cracked.com/blog/dont-panic/

So all it took was a lost election and TWO of them had enough introspection to maybe blame themselves.

Wow! 2? That means there's STILL a lot of assholes out there.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/hollywood-studios-agencies-a-daze-trump-win-us-will-be-scared-threatened-945752

Brian Kavanaugh-Jones, who runs management and production company Grandview-Automatik, grouped his staff together for a company talk. “It was a heart-to-heart, and we talked through a lot of things,” says Kavanaugh-Jones, whose recent producer credits include the new interracial romance drama Loving. “One point that was brought up was that Hollywood can be a bit sheltered from the rest of the country, so it’s important that we are all open to hearing other people’s points of view and try to reach out across the aisle and hopefully they’ll reach back.” ^#@* you and your aisle. You never cared before.

"With both Donald and Hillary splitting the popular vote of Americans 50/50, I was proud to see Hillary say this morning that she would work with Donald because that's what our country wants to see," Weinstein tells THR in an email. "One of the great things President Obama did was taking a page from Lincoln's playbook — taking on rivals and working together with them in the White House. Like Obamacare? It takes a willingness from both sides, however, and our country is sick and tired of the divisiveness in D.C. It is my hope that President-elect Trump will do this with Hillary and others. It will make people less fearful, which I'm sure he wants and it's what we need as a country."

So the vast majority of Hollywierd continues to be clueless about the real world.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2016, 03:13:53 PM »
http://www.infowars.com/communist-illegals-protest-trump-in-austin-tx/

Yes that's right - they are protesting the UNITED STATES president while carrying MEXICAN FLAGS - plus a flag with a Soviet and hammer sickle

And then chanting no Justice no Peace.  . followed by "we are peaceful" - apparently to remind themselves to stay that way? Mindless fing drones.

http://www.infowars.com/video-the-truth-about-the-trump-protests/

So yes, we are now back to the Bush years and Liberal Derangement syndrome.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2016, 04:34:11 PM »
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-10/war-between-trump-media-seen-escalating-with-presidency-s-power

Trump will have a harder time withholding information from the media as president. His administration will be subject to the Freedom of Information Act. And unlike his campaign rallies, President Trump won’t be able to decide which media outlets cover his news conferences, since the White House press corps decides who gets credentials, McBride said.

“I’m not sure he’ll fully grasp that he’ll need to provide the press with information whether he likes it or not,” Kirtley said.

Like past presidents, Trump will be able to play favorites, granting interviews with outlets he prefers and ignoring those he doesn’t during news conferences. Bloomberg News is a unit of Bloomberg LP, whose founder and majority owner Michael Bloomberg was a critic of Trump during the campaign.

Yo! Dumbasses. The President can kick every last one of you out of the White house and refuse to deal with Any of you. He can decide to only do interviews with Brietbart and Alex Jones if he pleases. You partisan hacks - who sacrifices any reputation you had for journalism on the alter of Hillary corruption should all be left in the cold.  He doesn't have to invite anyone in the White House press Corp. He doesn't have to give ANY of you offices in the West Wing. And if he is smart he will send everyone of you lying communist assholes packing.  Yes you can still get information via FOIA - and FOIA processing  can ensure any information you get is 30 days old. But sure keep dreaming you arrogant elitist libtards.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #78 on: November 10, 2016, 04:59:55 PM »
Regarding bloomie's craptastic article - it amuses me no end (but doesn't surprise me in the least) that the Urnalists would suddenly find their stompyfoot voices and start demanding (for the first time in the last eight years) that the prezzy toe the line. I got news for ya - D is gonna redefine The Line.

I'd give a dollar to see a presser where D saunters out to the podium, gives a quiet smirk, slowly shakes his head side to side in a "I can't believe you clowns" way, and then turns around and leaves the room to one of his underlings.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2016, 05:08:43 PM »
... I was proud to see Hillary say this morning that she would work with Donald because that's what our country wants to see ...

First of all, nobody in 'flyover country', aka We Deplorables, give a flying f**k what your country wants to see.

Second of all, there's not one f**king reason for Donald to work with Hillary, she has no government position, so she can take a flying long walk off a short f**king pier.

Third, as for the rest of the totaliarians' Praetorian Guard and their f**king high opinion of themselves and their sh*t, I hope Trump continues to treat them as the lying scum that they have shown themselves to be.

I'm done with comity, bipartisanship, compromising and giving the benefit of the doubt to these people.  They're evil.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"