Author Topic: Time to end the flow of illegals and end the state/city/corporate lawlessness!  (Read 11454 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Proglodytes in bastions where the species mus excrementis thrives...are declaring their militant defiance of expected Trump Administration intent to enforce existing immigration laws flaunted by the lawless O'Bongo Regime for eight straight years.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/307452-7-cities-pledge-to-remain-sanctuary-cities-for-illegals-will-fight-trump-admin-on-issue/

They left of Boston, they too are threatening defiance.

Well, fine.  Fedcoat money flowing into those lawless areas can be ended, they want to be totally self-sufficient unto themselves...I would like to see them prove it.  Heck, if we can't get whole states to secede maybe we can coax some cities!  I would like nothing better than to establish that precedent, oh yeah...I want to see this issue pressed to the max!!!

Just remember, once you break away...there is no coming back...and invaders into free territories will not be returned, they'll be incarcerated on an unguarded island surrounded by ravenous sharks and contained by a miles long net.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 11:39:13 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Decoat money flowing into those lawless areas can be ended...

Depending on what the meaning of "decoat" is.   ;D

Usually, I can interpret such, but not this time.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Decoat money flowing into those lawless areas can be ended...

Depending on what the meaning of "decoat" is.   ;D

Usually, I can interpret such, but not this time.

Fedcoat...bloody spell checker bit my hindquarters again!   ::facepalm::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Lol.  Thanks, Libs; I just couldn't get there by m'self.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Charge mayors and councils with conspiracy to defraud citizens of the city.  What else do you call deliberate illegality that results in real monetary burdens on the citizen population?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I want them crushed.  They created this mess, they flaunted the law openly, now I want them defunded and prosecuted to the max!  If the wailing and gnashing isn't in epic proportions it means we are failing, period.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The asshole cannot do this!

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-11-17/obama-should-pardon-dreamer-immigrants-house-democrats-say

Only citizens can be pardoned, and they have to be specifically named...because the signed pardon copy each person receives is their only proof...these illegals fail on the first and are thus disqualified...and Obama cannot just list names and call it good...and he has no time to issue that many even if they qualified.  People like this Lucille are barking at the moon...even though an unnamed Obamite admitted the Executive has no authority to grant pardons in these cases doesn't mean they've given up trying other ways...and their pals in the illegal sanctuary movement are there to step in and interfere with the law...as always making sure Congress doesn't donkey-punch us is an ongoing concern.

And Obama has let so many pour in...we need new centers to handle them all...

http://www.elpasotimes.com/story/news/local/el-paso/2016/11/17/cbp-opens-temporary-tornillo-detention-center/94040092/

...we should do what Mexico does on their Southern border...you never hear anybody bitch about their methods so they must be good!

And I am sure there are more than a few minions of Satan slipping in with the usual influx.

We will of course forego the Mexican death ovens, even though AI, UN, etc seem to be ignoring it.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
BAM!

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/trump-orders-weekly-list-crimes-committed-illegals-sanctuary-cities/

::whoohoo::

Let the lamentations commence!

That's how you know you are winning!   :D

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
I think its funny the Liberals are now calling sanctuary cities a Federalism issue. All of a sudden Federalism is popular again!

Screw em.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Disease!

http://iotwreport.com/active-tb-diagnosed-at-high-school-in-washington-state-where-15-percent-of-students-are-english-language-learners-101/

It's your job to risk it with your life...or your just another rat-bastard racist low-life POS!

Uh huh...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The illegal alien criminal scumbag supporters are all butthurt over this garbage being bagged by ICE -

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/14/daniel-ramirez-illegal-immigrant-dreamer-arrest-sp/

...yeah, don't worry butthurt anti-American trash, he'll be free...of us, when we deport his criminal ass!    ::whoohoo::

::asskicking::

Hasta la vista, pendejo!   ::effu::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Disease!

http://iotwreport.com/active-tb-diagnosed-at-high-school-in-washington-state-where-15-percent-of-students-are-english-language-learners-101/

It's your job to risk it with your life...or your just another rat-bastard racist low-life POS!

Uh huh...

I've been screaming about health certificates as a reason to dump them for years. And I bet fifty thousand Quatloos that this is only a small part of it.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Disease!

Uh huh...

I've been screaming about health certificates as a reason to dump them for years. And I bet fifty thousand Quatloos that this is only a small part of it.

Obviously, I won't take that bet.

Check this out -

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/235829831-story

So, who is attracting the rodents?  Hmmm?  This is the Bronx, right by Yankee stadium, in a batshyt crazy sanctuary city...

I know where I'd place my bets.  They only mention two of the victims of disease as "not residents"...jurnotards getting cute with facts again?  Making people think "not residents" of bulding instead of "not residents of country"?  They never volunteer bad info...