Author Topic: "How My Sexuality Changed After My Husband Became My Wife"  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
"How My Sexuality Changed After My Husband Became My Wife"
« on: November 14, 2016, 10:36:44 AM »
Oh yeah, we are well into self-parody land now.

http://www.theestablishment.co/2016/11/14/how-my-sexuality-changed-after-my-husband-became-my-wife/

Physical differences in my wife are becoming more apparent by the day. At first it was the removal of hair, the application of makeup, and the growth of her head hair. Then came the changes of medical transition: the growth of breasts, the development of hips and a waistline, and the softening of her facial features.

Through these changes, I’ve remained attracted to my spouse. I find her new look to be beautiful in the way I have always been able to find other women beautiful, but the attraction is deeper since we have an emotional connection as well. The fact that I love her and care about her deeply translates into physical attraction; our love was always more than skin deep. I joke that I married her so that my children would have her eyes, and that is one part of her physical appearance that has not changed. She still has those beautiful blue eyes, with those gorgeous long eyelashes. 

There was a time when I mourned the loss of her more manly features—even her chest hair, which ironically prior to coming out I was not a huge fan of—but that longing is gone. 

I don’t understand why or how I still find her sexually attractive; all I can say is that I do. It does not mean I find cis women appealing in the same way, which is why this attraction may stem from the love I had for my wife prior to transition.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: "How My Sexuality Changed After My Husband Became My Wife"
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 11:28:09 AM »
Amanda is a former kindergarten teacher who is now an Ed.D candidate in reading and a work at home mom who cares for other children. She is the wife of a transgender woman

Great.

Poisoning young minds.

a) Would not let near children, ever.

b) Her poor kids, if they want any chance in life...better haul ass as soon as they can!

::exitstageleft::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: "How My Sexuality Changed After My Husband Became My Wife"
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 02:59:25 PM »
They are always educators or at least government drones.   Few people working in the private sector would have insurance that cover this kind of stuff.