Author Topic: Obama SecDef: Can't Properly Transform America w/ Vanilla Kids from Flyoverland  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/2/pentagon-may-ease-recruiting-rules-for-single-pare/

Fat, lazy, stoned, gender-confused wretches from urban cesspools are more likely than not to be OK with implementing Order 66 I reckon...

I'm just surprised he even bothered to voice his agenda at all...

But I'm sure Obama has lots of dictates to issue between now and January 20th...and lots of proglodyte friends to pardon as well (especially the Clinton's or anybody else that can suck them into prison with them!)...

If Trump does somehow overcome all the cheating and fraud and the Soros machines...first order of business is to warn Obama to dial back the dictates...or else.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
I know the former army recruiter for my area,  and he said his biggest problem was getting people to pass drug tests.   He would have to send almost 9 out of 10 people on their way because of it.     Is it so hard to not smoke pot for a few weeks so you can pass a single drug test.   But I guess it is.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
15 years ago when I was briefly in manufacturing some plants turned away 7-8 out of 10 applicants for the same reason, so yeah I believe it, probably going after the same unskilled pool. In some ways self-medicating in progtard world is understandable.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
From what I hear, if the business -- almost any business -- is hiring, show up on time every day and pass the drug test and you're in like Flynn.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline richb

• Established Member
From what I hear, if the business -- almost any business -- is hiring, show up on time every day and pass the drug test and you're in like Flynn.

Not around here its not.   Granted little hiring to begin with.   But holy moley if you don't know someone,  forget about it.  Even places like Menards (regional home center chain) has a huge pile of apps.    Still lots of employable people in need of employment.   The military problem today is due to normal people not wanting to be deployed to the turd world all the time, the low pay,  so its unattractive along with today's leadership.   In the past,  yes,  rural people would fill the ranks,  but even they don't want to anymore.  Progressives still don't want to join even when their in charge. 

I can think of only one person from my high school class in the military.  He even made it up to major.  He has retired from it (at 40) and has made sure to cut all ties so he doesn't get recalled somehow.  He did want to make it a career,  but found it wasn't going to be possible. 
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 03:30:09 PM by richb »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Not around here its not.   Granted little hiring to begin with.   But holy moley if you don't know someone,  forget about it.  Even places like Menards (regional home center chain) has a huge pile of apps.    Still lots of employable people in need of employment.   The military problem today is due to normal people not wanting to be deployed to the turd world all the time, the low pay,  so its unattractive along with today's leadership.   In the past,  yes,  rural people would fill the ranks,  but even they don't want to anymore.  Progressives still don't want to join even when their in charge. 

I can think of only one person from my high school class in the military.  He even made it up to major.  He has retired from it (at 40) and has made sure to cut all ties so he doesn't get recalled somehow.  He did want to make it a career,  but found it wasn't going to be possible.

Sadly, that is not uncommon now.  Family friend of ours is a Marine Jr Officer, I think he had ideas of being a lifer, haven't heard if that is still true after being in a few years, will have to ask about that.