Author Topic: Crony Capitalists on Madison Avenue Clueless to "Middle America"  (Read 1388 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Crony Capitalists on Madison Avenue Clueless to "Middle America"
« on: November 21, 2016, 07:17:23 AM »
http://www.wsj.com/articles/advertisers-search-for-middle-america-1479687543

You mean all this pandering to metro-sexuals, deviants, racists, islamists, snowflakes and other sundry dregs is suddenly going to stop?

::saywhat::   ::hysterical::

Yeah, right!  Y'all hate us, as all Progs do...all I expect is some targeted pandering here and there...make it look like you give a shat...which we all know you really don't...so...

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Crony Capitalists on Madison Avenue Clueless to "Middle America"
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 08:12:15 AM »
The ads are ridiculous, both in concept and delivery, and they are often demeaning to White men.  What's just as bad are the shows/programming.  If one didn't know better, he'd think the US is half Black and half homosexual.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 01:33:59 PM »
Yup.

And, a little OT (not much though)...but I see a similar dynamic at play with shows/reality...

People who think the way-things-should-be in government should emulate the Prog Nirvana portrayed in that God-awful "West Wing" dreck.  Same dynamic at work now with this stupid MARS series on Nat-Geo...if aliens are monitoring our transmissions...it would appear we've been to Mars numerous times, waged wars and colonized the planet already...when they show up they'll be like "^DF(TGSB&(TE&(  (E*()DXYF&(ABJ NSD!"  Or whatever translates into "What a bunch of big fat lying jackasses!" and they would be right, and on more things than this!

::unknowncomic::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 06:11:04 PM »
We actually sent one of our metrobetasexual ad partners to Wisconsin to see how real men live...

Fixed.

::curtsy4::