Author Topic: The Revolt  (Read 982 times)

Offline sfetter

The Revolt
« on: November 21, 2016, 11:37:02 AM »
We all knew that there would be some type of revolt no matter who won the election. However, I did not realize that the revolt from the left would be as extensive as it is.  And of course, none of the media will report what this revolt really is or who is behind it.

This is going to be a very interesting 4 years.  Maybe not in a good way.  I certainly agree with the Patriot Nurse on the status of things currently and looking ahead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swMhT1dn_lo

I was not 100% convinced previously, but after seeing how extensive and widespread this revolt against Trump is,  I am now convinced that there is no way our constitutional republic will survive without a revolution. 

Question is - Did this election result buy us some time or will it bring it on sooner?  Only time will tell.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The Revolt
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 01:54:06 PM »
Oh, it bought time...

And, have no fear...apart from the militants like NBP, NOI, CAIR and sundry bangers (who care little about anybody not in their immediate pack) the Leftist have nobody to throw at us...

So...

Unless they want to spur the State on to commit atrocities upon us...(they have to kick off soon, can't let Trump be sworn in if that is their plan)...then...it will be game on...

They better think carefully about committing to that course, likely implode in their faces in many instances...but if they want to kick off the party early...I'll be ready for 'em...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 05:58:32 PM »
Feeling better and better getting out of Big American City.  Not only have I traded  ::snoshovel:: for eternal summer, but yes, the violence will only get worse.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 06:19:59 PM »
When I read about the Left and their plans for "revolution" I have to laugh. These are the same useless sacks of meat who talk about protecting the "working man."  They speak the poetic language of the revolution, throwing out terms such as "the proletariat", thinking that due to their wisdom and leadership positions, they will not be the ones "working" at the state owned farm or state owned industry toiling for 40 hours per week. Of course, they will be the "enlightened ones" basking in the luxury of their ivory tower, while that same common man, earns a living for them.

Sure, they want it. But are they willing to fight for it? I say no.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 07:14:17 PM »

Well, they seem fairly adept at pulling 60-ish white men out of their vehicles and stomping the crap out of them. But anything resembling mano~a~mano? Not so good.

I'm resolved to take it as it comes.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2016, 08:41:08 PM »

Well, they seem fairly adept at pulling 60-ish white men out of their vehicles and stomping the crap out of them. But anything resembling mano~a~mano? Not so good.

I'm resolved to take it as it comes.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson