Author Topic: LSM big wigs meet with Trump, doesn't go as planned.  (Read 2011 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
LSM big wigs meet with Trump, doesn't go as planned.
« on: November 21, 2016, 08:44:16 PM »
http://nypost.com/2016/11/21/donald-trumps-media-summit-was-a-f-ing-firing-squad/

“It was like a f–ing firing squad,” one source said of the encounter.

“Trump started with [CNN chief] Jeff Zucker and said ‘I hate your network, everyone at CNN is a liar and you should be ashamed,’ ” the source said.

“The meeting was a total disaster. The TV execs and anchors went in there thinking they would be discussing the access they would get to the Trump administration, but instead they got a Trump-style dressing down,” the source added.
Trump spokeswoman Kellyanne Conway told reporters the gathering went well.

::hysterical:: ::hysterical:: ::hysterical:: ::hysterical::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: LSM big wigs meet with Trump, doesn't go as planned.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 09:00:57 PM »
John 1:5
5 And the light shineth in the darkness; and the darkness apprehended it not.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 10:01:26 PM »
Trump Speaks to the press hot-shots (uncensored version)

! No longer available
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 07:03:19 AM »
Did I call that in the Trump Cabinet thread or what?

"...I hope all those assholes were issued stern warnings as to their behavior!"

Thank you, Donald...thank you!

Man, I wish I could have been there!  I hope there is a secret recording of that...something that could be unveiled when they start mischaracterizing what happened, which will probably start today...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 11:25:00 AM »
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/307161-trump-team-meeting-with-ny-times-is-back-on

This should be fun...

...especially in light of this...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/21/fake-news-new-york-times-calls-bannon-white-nationalist/

...nobody knows "fake" news stories any better than the NY Times...they fake all the news they throw a fit to print!!!

And yeah...the lamentations of the treasonous filth that dare call themselves unbiased seekers of the truth is like sweet heavenly music to my ears!

News executives and media stars reacted quickly to president-elect Donald Trump’s meeting with them at Trump Tower, after he reportedly scolded the media for being unfair and untruthful about their coverage of his campaign for president.
Several journalists spoke anonymously to the New Yorker’s David Remnick about the meeting.

“I have to tell you, I am emotionally f**king pissed,” one person said.

Another person said Trump was “totally inappropriate” and “f**king outrageous.”

“After the meeting today, though—and I am being human with you here—I think, f**k him!” the person said. “I know I am being emotional about it. And I know I will get over it in a couple of days after Thanksgiving. But I really am offended. This was unprecedented. Outrageous!”

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/22/emotionally-fcking-pissed-triggered-media-upset-donald-trump-meeting/

Yeah, how dare anybody speak the truth to these Goebbels Acolytes!!!

::clapping::   ::snoopydance::   ::thumbsup::   ::danceban::   ::cool::   ::whoohoo::   ::beertoast::   ::bustamove::   ::newyear::   ::bows::   ::USA::

Thank you, Donald!  Thank you oh so much!!!

« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 11:51:12 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2016, 01:43:53 PM »
And how!  They had it coming, in spades.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2016, 02:38:17 PM »
Pissed.....because they were exposed.....and this isn't a mealy mouthed republican slinking to sniff their collective butts. Hell, it sounds like an episode of "The apprentice"....lol
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2016, 04:09:34 PM »
To have been a fly on the wall there.   I can't imagine.

The lamestream has had this coming a long time. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2016, 07:07:32 AM »
They're going to get more unsane...he knows, we all know...these true believers/fellow travelers...are completely unable to control their Goebbels conditioning...they will come at Trump screeching, they'll be citing every (fellow traveler) "expert" around the globe to attack him on everything, they'll continue to look the other way on progressive transgressions...but by putting this marker down that he isn't sitting still for their games, it sets the stage for future beatings that could be truly epic.  I haven't paid any attention to POTUS pressers in an awful long time...I can see that changing in a few months.

More links to drive the point home:

The presstitutes are taking the tack that the Trump "Ambush" as they call it (I know, ironic right?  Using their favorite tactic against them!) was driven not by their lies and omissions, oh no, these a-holes never do anything wrong like that, no, it was poor tactics on their part.

So, no remorse there over what they do, not a second thought about what they'll continue to do.

The psychotics at CNN are tripling down on lies and hysterics with their clownish and juvenile attempts to make Trump into a fascist and racist...they'll no doubt get even more insane as it once again fails to gain any traction and they lose the 3 viewers still watching this dreck.

And no doubt the similarly inspired a-hole known as Michael Hirsh at Politico (who?) who was forced to resign after calling people Nazi's and advocating immediate physical harm to them, providing the addresses of one and suggested beating him with a baseball bat.

Pretty mainstream thinking far as I can tell in the presstitute community that is 90+ % progressive statist a-holes, eh?

And so cute...bring a bat to a guy who if he is anything like the rest of us has scary black rifles.  So cute!

And it is a shame to close this venue before we can book Jurnolista Appreciation Day!, eh?  Oh, just kiddin' buddies, ya know?!

;D
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 07:41:50 AM by Libertas »

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2016, 08:13:31 AM »
We, I  predicted that a Trump Presidency would be wonderfully entertaining, even if it was a disaster.  Don't know about the disaster part yet, but  entertaining it is so far.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2016, 08:42:54 AM »
"I love it. God help me I do love it so."

:D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2016, 11:24:12 AM »
Shocking...right after the meeting with Trump the NYT's spews out more "fake news" stories about the meeting!

/

http://www.climatedepot.com/2016/11/23/fake-news-update-media-falsely-spins-trumps-climate-comments-read-full-nyt-transcript/

A far cry from this same crowd that was so eager to drop to its knees and swallow everything Obama oozed at this same time, eh?!

God, I detest these loathsome Hell-spawned filthy beasts...it is time to pass laws setting SEVERE penalties for slander, libel, calumny and all manner of lies and deceit from this rabble!  No more can they be allowed to run roughshod over people for no other reason than they hate them and want to see them destroyed...that sh*t needs to stop right goddamned now!  And there should be ZERO law prohibiting the recording of other people without their knowledge...no longer can the government be the only ones able to run that game...I want jurnolista's by the thousands being hauled into court, convicted and sent to Federal-pound-them-viciously-in-the-ass prison!

Anything less is a capitulation that will be interpreted and condoning the vigilante adjudication of these lying bastards!!!

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2016, 06:28:21 AM »
Is there any doubt that Trump is the champion that all of the marginalized producers have been waiting for? (The non-producers? Don't really GAS about their marginalization. They have been sucking at the trough long enough.)
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2016, 06:29:51 AM »
Libertas: Good catch on that Climate Depot story. I read it somewhere else. Lil Pinch trying to tell The Don that Global Warming is real just because NY City flooded.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2016, 12:30:06 PM »
I am hard pressed to find a cadre within the progressive-fascist complex more deserving of liberty-loving justice than these Goebbels Acolytes in the Fifth Estate!!!

That evil scum cannot join Castro in Hell fast enough!!!