Author Topic: Another example of Democrat-Media Complex "Fake News" - Conway v Bannon  (Read 2817 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Strike One - PMSNBC

Strike Two - "...she's pushing her own agenda."  The Left has an agenda...it is a leftist word!  Non-Prog's do not use the term!  Just like the second term used - "dangerous"...as we all know only hardcore Progs see non-prog's as "dangerous"...it never goes the other way...ever...another clear tell this is D-MC fake news!

Strike Three (A Big Wiff!) - "Steve Bannon and Reince Preibus have reportedly been growing frustrated by Kellyanne Conway's failure to become a team player..."

Ha!  What dreck!  If any two people think alike on Team Trump it is Conway & Bannon!  The Left thinks they are both Alt-Right extremists...this is the most laughable and pathetic attempt and divide and conquer ever attempted by these buffoons!  This strike alone is stunning proof of 100% FAKE NEWS!!!

They might as well be screaming "Attention, idiots!  What follows is complete fiction you will lap up like a dog!"!

Too bad for them not everybody is dumber than a sack of crap!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Another example of Democrat-Media Complex "Fake News" - Conway v Bannon
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 12:11:44 PM »
Heh, check out CNN's latest effort to spin scripted proglodyte gibberish into something not scripted!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/310150-fake-news-cnn-will-report-more-user-generated-news/

Is this Be Me or Beme me up?   ::hysterical::

FAIL!

::laughonfloor::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 01:05:46 PM »
Several sources saying the fake news meme is being advanced to discredit information being revealed about the Pizzagate scandal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 01:20:40 PM »
Several sources saying the fake news meme is being advanced to discredit information being revealed about the Pizzagate scandal.

I think they have a bigger goal of being able to cast doubt on anything that doesn't fit the narrative. If they can draw suspicion on anything released by Wikileaks, Anonymous, various Bloggers, etc by citing "fake news", then they can keep the loyal and the ignorant on the plantation.

You can tell how hard they're trying to conflate "prntly. com", or "nationalreport. com" with Breitbart, Drudge, and even Fox News. They want to use an overload of fake news sites to discredit all opposing news sites. "That's been debunked 1000 times" will become the new Leftist mantra, whether it's pizzagate, the Clinton Foundation, the latest James O'Keefe video, or any other scandalous news.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 01:38:49 PM »
You are, no doubt, correct about the intention to discredit anything that doesn't fit their narrative, however, pedophilia and child sex trafficking are beyond the pale and the "fake news" thing was revved up when people honed in on those parts of Podesta's emails via Wikileaks.

Some info, scroll down for Parts 1-3:

http://www.captainsjournal.com/2016/11/27/pizzagate-iv/
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2016, 02:10:31 PM »
Awful. What the hell??? There's gotta be SOME hero in the media or politics willing to take this up!
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2016, 02:18:52 PM »
Awful is right.  One of those pieces includes the fact that the owner of Comet Ping Pong Pizza (can't recall his name right now) is the 49th richest guy in the USA, has been to the WH numerous times and his boyfriend is David Brooks.  This dirt goes to very high places, here and in Europe.  Did you see the bit about Norway purging their high-ranking because of their involvement in this evil?

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2016, 02:36:09 PM »
Indeed. I don't want to go back and reread/rewatch, but having just looked at it a bit ago, I believe that the guy your referring to was named the "49th most influential person in DC", which is probably worse than the 49th richest guy in the USA.

But yes, if any of this is to be believed (sounds like there is at the VERY LEAST cause to investigate the veracity of what seems apparent), then this sick corruption goes to the highest level.

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2016, 03:32:33 PM »
Oops, thanks for the correction, and no need to go back.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2016, 05:30:44 PM »

Exactly.  There are no coincidences with this bunch.  When they start pumping out a suspiciously consistent narrative across supposedly independent outlets, you know it's prepping the ground for something forthcoming.

It is this more than anything else that makes me think there's something to this Pizzagate abomination.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2016, 07:00:02 PM »

Exactly.  There are no coincidences with this bunch.  When they start pumping out a suspiciously consistent narrative across supposedly independent outlets, you know it's prepping the ground for something forthcoming.

It is this more than anything else that makes me think there's something to this Pizzagate abomination.

Or Pizzagate is a false flag operation - the horrible "fake news" sites are ruining the lives of innocent Pizza restaurant owners - join with us to censor these people before more get hurt.  Or more accurately,  the Podesta emails were dropping and they knew Comet Pizza would get sucked in, so they did battle field prep  to provide false leads and other crap so they could prove the "false news" narrative.  I think there is enough there to at least warrant some suspicion, but nothing I would as yet consider a smoking gun..or real proof , just a lot of smoke...meaning there  is probably a fire round re somewhere.

It could just be a really funky hipster place that attracted the wannabe pedo/satanist because, you know, that makes them unique and cool and crap. And the owner was well connected and so had some DNC fund raisers and other crap there, that had nothing to do with the rest of creepy clientele they catered to, much less the crap they were into 

Still watching and waiting to see if real evidence drops. Breitbart had hinted at something big coming before he died, as did wikileaks..  and then .. nothing conclusive.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2016, 07:26:21 AM »

Or Pizzagate is a false flag operation - the horrible "fake news" sites are ruining the lives of innocent Pizza restaurant owners - join with us to censor these people before more get hurt.  Or more accurately,  the Podesta emails were dropping and they knew Comet Pizza would get sucked in, so they did battle field prep  to provide false leads and other crap so they could prove the "false news" narrative.  I think there is enough there to at least warrant some suspicion, but nothing I would as yet consider a smoking gun..or real proof , just a lot of smoke...meaning there  is probably a fire round re somewhere.

It could just be a really funky hipster place that attracted the wannabe pedo/satanist because, you know, that makes them unique and cool and crap. And the owner was well connected and so had some DNC fund raisers and other crap there, that had nothing to do with the rest of creepy clientele they catered to, much less the crap they were into 

Still watching and waiting to see if real evidence drops. Breitbart had hinted at something big coming before he died, as did wikileaks..  and then .. nothing conclusive.

IIRC didn't the initial swirl around Asange & Wiki involve that notorious pedophile Epstein...and it is the Podesta's who are knee deep in with Epstein, it is Bill Clinton who is a close personal pal, it is big shots in Hollywood and political/entertainment poohbah's the world over connected to that sick clown...I think people focused on the narrow political angle of Hillary Clinton references in the Wiki disclosures because of the over bright lens (not without merit) on the Presidential campaign...the vilest of the dirt on notorious progs and establishment clowns across the aisle has all insiders pooping their pants...this isn't the kind of stuff that will merely end ones career, this is stuff that will cause a cascade of civil unrest.  There is a massive cover up and disinformation campaign going on and once again we desperately need people of principle and conscience to stand up and do the right thing to end this evil once and for all.  This dwarfs any previous scandals by several orders of magnitude cubed.  You read some of these emails and they make no sense in a normal way...I mean who the frack talks like they talk in these things?  There is certainly deeper darker meanings to this traffic and people looking into this and familiar with how child sex rings operate have to see it clearly.  Where the frick is the FBI on this?  Are they being pressured into looking the other way?  I hear one more prog asshat say they are doing something for the "children" I swear they are going to be pulled inside out!  This Will Sommer clown working at a two bit DC paper seems to be a long time low-level D-MC disinformation operative...his writing style is right out of the COMINTERN handbook...who probably swapped spit with Saul Alinsky for all I know or care...you want to know what is true?  Read that asshole's dreck and flip it 180 degrees, there's your truth. 

This entire operation needs to be burned down, these people all need to be rounded up and dealt with definitively one way or another.  If the legal system is incapable then an extralegal process needs to occur.

To me this is no different than any criminal harming one of my own...   ;)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2016, 10:38:38 PM »
https://poseidonawoke.wordpress.com/2016/11/27/pizzagate/

...It is heartening that General Flynn, Trump’s pick for National Security Advisor is already aware of and promoting this issue. Take note of this hysterical NYT article noting that our ascendant NSA chief chanted “Lock her up!” and linked to a video titled “Fear of muslims is RATIONAL“. Then there are these tweets:

(See link for tweets - P.)

... I may be wrong, but I think that #PizzaGate has the potential to inflame the populace for Globalist blood. I think that FakeNews, Inc. has totally lost control of the narrative. This pedophile ring story may be the rope with which we hang the globalists. We may be able to literally execute them over this. They are guilty of so many crimes that are equally or even more monstrous, but this may be the smoking gun that we need to actually spill their blood. I see this as an excellent club with which to beat the Left. There are memes galore. We can shower them in mockery and make their lives miserable until they reach their bitter ends.

A word of caution here: we do not want to become conspiracy theorists. We want to be informed and we want to prosecute crimes. This information is incendiary. Much of the evidence is rather circumstantial. If we can get an actual investigation, then it may bear fruit. I think the goal should be to investigate and spread awareness of the possibility, but not to become an Alt-Right Conspiracy Squad. This touches a topic which has been poisonous to credibility in the past: the Illuminati. We must exercise caution not to lose credibility by spreading baseless rumors. The status quo is already attempting to frame this as baseless ‘fake news’ and online bullying of a totally normal pizza shop. Our job should be to terrorize the Left with the parts of this that we can corroborate and to put pressure on the system to bring investigation and prosecution.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2016, 07:24:40 AM »
Most definitely should be an investigation and yes the story needs to keep getting a boost from people to make sure that happens and yes we can do that without getting caught in any trap because it is all in how you push for the investigation and the language you use to propel it...if there is speculation to enter into it make it clear in your language you are raising the question....but people shouldn't be paralyzed by caution or bullied by proglodyte agitators and propagandists into being silent or timid!  There is nothing wrong with demanding answers or being pushy about it!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 11:49:39 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2016, 10:58:37 AM »
I have seen some of the emails in question, and the very least thing you can conclude is that they are talking in some sort of coded language.  The verbiage makes no sense interpreted literally.  The cryptic meaning is what's unknown, but to me it seems far too coincidental that so many of the words "just so happen" to be used by child predators.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2016, 11:55:57 AM »
Yup.

In any kind of stand-alone plain-meaning sense...these conversations make no sense.  The libiots trying to shoot this inquiry down need to address that...either these people are literally batshyt crazy...or they are child rapers...which is it?  And if they cannot say either then they need to be brow-beat for not caring a damn about the welfare of children!

Any protestation that "they didn't know these words are commonly used" by pedophiles and pederasts without addressing the concerns or asking for an investigation would ring hollow.

I fully expect the Establishment to do what it always does...close ranks, demonize the messengers, defame the accusers, punish those who stray from the script and if need be have people snuffed.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2016, 08:48:08 AM »
Is the Obama Regime using the government to place fake news stories on enemies like Trump?

Yes!

But they cannot operate without proper fronts to hide behind...so going hard after these liars needs to happen at every instance everywhere!

And it illustrates the need to fast-track beefier anti-libel/anti-slander/anti-defamation laws on the books and beefing up enforcement of violators and expediting cases through the courts for more timely resolution.  Sometimes the case is so solid there is no reason to hold up issuing a verdict!

Time to kick these bastards in the crotch and crush their throats!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2016, 09:11:05 AM »
And yeah...it doesn't get any more ridiculous than this...

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/obama-on-his-legacy-trumps-win-and-the-path-forward-w452527

The Rolling Stone...

Well, yeah...I guess one can only go to the Old Gray Hag so many times in a row...not that RS will be any different...

Here we see the D-MC taking a knee, servicing its Lord, saying thank you very much and proceeding to spew hate and lies about common enemies.

How did that RS rape issue go again?

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/a-note-to-our-readers-20141205

Oh.  And yet they cannot even admit error without going into kissing the ring of feminazis...

They are right to be ridiculed...and lampooned!

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/obama-complains-to-fake-news-site-about-fake-news-t19027.html

The Rolling Stone...just another fake news site...no different than the NY Times or Washington Post or the AP or CNN or any of that ilk...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2016, 08:40:49 AM »
Via ThePeoplesCube -

Heh!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2016, 07:12:00 AM »

Track those sales, note names, addresses...