Poll

Bloody Mayhem at Ohio State Campus, the Perpetrators are Most Likely to be:

Typical minions of Mohammad the murderous sadistic child-rapist and Christian & Jew hater/slayer
6 (85.7%)
BLM terrorists
0 (0%)
Minorities who were given bad grades for bad work
0 (0%)
Gender confused urchins unable to use their words
0 (0%)
A mix and match of the above
1 (14.3%)
Some non-inclusive types
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Bloody Mayhem at Ohio State Campus  (Read 7977 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Bloody Mayhem at Ohio State Campus
« on: November 28, 2016, 11:35:55 AM »
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/11/28/active-shooter-reported-at-ohio-state-university/

Since they aren't saying...the first four by themselves or together seem most likely...though I must give tentative benefit of the doubt to Mohammad's murderous minions as usual...

Place your bets.

PS-Prayers for the injured...and may all the guilt parties be captured and given justice one way or another!   ::praying::

ETA -

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-28/run-hide-fight-active-shooter-reported-ohio-state-campus

I'm guessing if the cops are just standing around it is because a) this is one of the terrorists they plugged and b) the terrorist is on their way to Hell now.

Hmmm...doesn't appear white...

But looks a little lighter in this angle...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/310125-breaking-active-shooter-situation-unfolding-at-osu/

More pics -

FBI on the scene...not sure if that is good or bad...

Piss pants in place illustrated...

...somebody commented the door opens out...

::facepalm::

Yeah, reminded me of this too...

And not sure if this is accurate or not...

https://twitter.com/Brian_Was_Here_/status/803295407212232708?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

...but I am sticking with Mohammad's murderous minions on this one.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 12:06:24 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Bloody Mayhem at Ohio State Campus
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 12:06:22 PM »
Your list is not all inclusive. You forgot Tea Party members and NRA members. Even though the odds are infinitesimally small.....
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 12:08:34 PM »
Your list is not all inclusive. You forgot Tea Party members and NRA members. Even though the odds are infinitesimally small.....

Those so-called racist/sexist/bigoted/Islamaphobes are part of the Statists "non-inclusive" crowd...you see if you refer to them in non-human terms it is easy to deal with them more effectively when the time comes.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 12:40:17 PM »
A f**king Somalian.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 12:55:46 PM »
Hmmmm .......... this is on Drudge now, "Police believe suspect was student at OSU, a Somali refugee..." but the site to which it's linked says nothing about a Somali refugee.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2016, 04:52:52 PM »
I heard Somali too.    No guns but a car and knifes.   The only active shooters being police......................

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2016, 05:12:19 PM »
I heard Somali too.    No guns but a car and knifes.   The only active shooters being police......................

Gee, wasn't ISIS promoting Vehicles and Knives as attack weapons ( they must have gotten the DNC's memo on not using guns as that keeps hurting the narrative)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2016, 05:15:17 PM »

BBC says Somali

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38136658

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2016, 08:15:52 PM »
@PablodeFleurs
Abdul Razak Ali Artan complained about the "lack of Muslim Prayer Rooms"! What!?! We've plenty of those; we call 'em "stalls":
#Islam

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2016, 07:55:11 AM »
Yup.

Abdul Razak Ali Artan

We can move this one to the Scuzlim thread, eh?

Blah blah blah...jihad...blah...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/310307-osu-attackers-facebook-has-anti-u-s-rant-indicates-was-terrorist-attack/

Oh, how insensitive of me...it should be "derka, derka, derka!". 

And...

The largest numbers of Somali refugees arriving in the country since 9/11 have been settled in Minnesota (almost 16,000) and Ohio (more than 7,500), with sizeable communities also in Texas, New York and Arizona.

Yeah, swell...already knew that...but given the size here compared to there...the clock is just ticking for more mayhem from this vile ilk here...

::outrage::

And speaking of vile...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/310259-dems-instantly-turned-the-osu-knife-attack-into-a-gun-control-debate/

Memo to gun grabbers: (1) The terrorist used a car and a knife to attack the students. (2) The only people with guns were the police who saved lives by shooting the terrorist. (3) The OSU campus is a gun-free zone.

(4) Run, hide, fight is promulgated by progs as the appropriate response to "armed incident events"...

More guns...less libiots & muzzies...win-win!

PS-Thanks for the relocation Pan!   ::hat-tip::
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 09:00:09 AM by Libertas »

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2016, 09:31:10 AM »
Once or twice a morning, I flip on the AM radio in our kitchen to catch traffic & weather. I'm not sure why, I could get the information on my phone - but I'm usually eating or grabbing coffee, OJ, etc. - and can listen more easily than surf.

Yesterday & today, as I turned it on, I heard "And still no motive in the Ohio school attacks..." - so I picked up my phone, dialed the station and said, very sarcastically "Let me help your news team - the motive is Muslim - Muslim IS a motive! It's encapsulates a particular worldview" Whenever I do that, they thank me for the phone call & usually cut the call short - I will, infrequently, get on with the hosts (1 of whom is conservative, the other who still claims these are isolate incidents).

Online, there are usually 3 responses:
1. "Xenophobe" - which is not an accurate description: I do not fear much, and I do not "fear" people from other countries. I don't fear worldviews...I merely recognize them for what they are.

2. "I know plenty of normal, peaceful Muslims" - to which the proper response is: "Then they need to take to the streets with their voices & demand that their so-called "radical" brethren stop hijacking their so-called "religion." If they do not speak out - they're immediately suspect!

3. "He/she was radicalized!" - again inaccurate - ALL Muslims following the Qu'ran are radicalized. Any adhering to Sharia law are radicalized. The entire cult of Muhammed is radicalized. The proof of that is no cohesive movement to counter the violence...from within their system (not simply a cleric or Imam or 2 speaking out against it in a lone mosque somewhere).

These days #MuslimIsAMotive.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2016, 12:01:12 PM »
Targeting Starbucks?

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/fbi-nabs-latest-starbucks-bombing-suspect-isis-linked-previous-attacks

It would be racist and Islamaphobic to bother these poor wretches while they exercise their peaceful religion...best to just stand out of their way...eh?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2016, 12:45:14 PM »
Once or twice a morning, I flip on the AM radio in our kitchen to catch traffic & weather. I'm not sure why, I could get the information on my phone - but I'm usually eating or grabbing coffee, OJ, etc. - and can listen more easily than surf.

Yesterday & today, as I turned it on, I heard "And still no motive in the Ohio school attacks..." - so I picked up my phone, dialed the station and said, very sarcastically "Let me help your news team - the motive is Muslim - Muslim IS a motive! It's encapsulates a particular worldview" Whenever I do that, they thank me for the phone call & usually cut the call short - I will, infrequently, get on with the hosts (1 of whom is conservative, the other who still claims these are isolate incidents).

Online, there are usually 3 responses:
1. "Xenophobe" - which is not an accurate description: I do not fear much, and I do not "fear" people from other countries. I don't fear worldviews...I merely recognize them for what they are.

2. "I know plenty of normal, peaceful Muslims" - to which the proper response is: "Then they need to take to the streets with their voices & demand that their so-called "radical" brethren stop hijacking their so-called "religion." If they do not speak out - they're immediately suspect!

3. "He/she was radicalized!" - again inaccurate - ALL Muslims following the Qu'ran are radicalized. Any adhering to Sharia law are radicalized. The entire cult of Muhammed is radicalized. The proof of that is no cohesive movement to counter the violence...from within their system (not simply a cleric or Imam or 2 speaking out against it in a lone mosque somewhere).

These days #MuslimIsAMotive.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2016, 12:56:25 PM »
Targeting Starbucks?

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/fbi-nabs-latest-starbucks-bombing-suspect-isis-linked-previous-attacks

It would be racist and Islamaphobic to bother these poor wretches while they exercise their peaceful religion...best to just stand out of their way...eh?

Starbucks has a "points" program: earn "x" amount of points per purchase & cash it in for a free treat (coffee drink or food item).

Now I'm not 100% sure about this, but i think ISIS has developed a points program for the blowing up of Starbucks on a per-location basis: blow up a location, collect ALL the bonus points for that store (which you can keeps tabs on via the new ISIS app) and collect free rewards:
  • 1000 points = an "I <3 Muhammed" tee shirt,
  • 10,000 points = matching prayer-rug/toilet paper roll set
  • 100,000 points = 1 fresh she-goat   
  • 1,000,000 points = 1 extra virgin in heaven

...and of course, as always, free refills on all fermented goat's milk lattes!!

Of course it's a stacked deck for the house - as participants in the program usually don't live long enough to cash in their earnings...which revert back to the DNC presidential campaign fund in the event of lost life. But at this point it's just a theory. Maybe I'll email Howard Schultz & ask him if he's heard anything about it.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 01:00:05 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2016, 07:40:48 AM »
Heh!

In other news...the expected progtard ass-kissing of the Minions of Mohammad has begun...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/310415-think-progress-the-real-victims-in-somali-american-terror-attack-at-osu-are-somalis/

...not sure what took them so long to spew this usual gibberish, they are always willing and eager to spread Muzzie takkiya...I can only surmise they were surprised how quickly their other usually lame scheme to blame the latest mayhem on gun owners petered out...it's almost like they are still surprised their BS is selling anymore...how cute!

::hysterical::

I'm sure these latest victims and their friends and families are really tore up inside over the angst this must be causing in the poor Muzzie Somali community who has more than any other group volunteered so many young men to the peaceful loving ranks of ISIS, yeah...

/

But, the Democrat-Media Complex has the COMINTERN playbook and it has been fully embraced by progressives world wide and is for all intents and purposes been codified into unholy writ...

The only way to deal with this garbage is to crush it.

How auspicious is it that with a new Administration coming, one that won't coddle such nonsense or kow-tow before such false dogma that we also have it straight from a leading Muzzie Terrorist leader that a strong response severely hampers their operational effectiveness?

These cultists are screaming to be martyred...and I for one would really hate to disappoint them...after all what should we care if they fail to  discover that their God resides in the depths Hell only after they die?!
 ::whatgives::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2016, 11:01:40 AM »
The alternative real media (what the MSM is now busily calling "Fake Media") continues to do actual journalism.  Rebel Media, sort of like a Canadian version of Breitbart, has dug up some interesting facts about a mosque near the Ohio State campus.

! No longer available
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2016, 11:41:09 AM »
It needs to be shut down.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2016, 01:30:32 PM »
Islam needs to be banned, it is a psychotic 7th century barbaric pseudo-religion of murderous rapine uber extremists and is incompatible with our Constitution, Declaration and natural God-given rights.  One would think that with what these people do to little girls genetalia, what they teach little boys to become, what they do to gays, what they do the Christians and Jews the world over...they would find no soil letting them take root in outside of their Middle Eastern sh*tholes...but the pc/diversity/multi-culti cultists with their willfully deaf dumb and blind dogma is fertile manure within which this death-cult can thrive and spread its hate, violence and takkiya.

It and everything associated with it should be banned.  All current adherents should be forced into exile or live with being hunted down and destroyed on a date-certain.  There is NO coexistence with this sub-human murderous filth. 

It is going to happen...a matter of when not if...they will be dealt with or we'll all be dead.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2016, 10:50:48 PM »
Mark Steyn, sitting in today for Rush, made two good points.

One, look at this guy's head:

The media is claiming he was 18 years old.  18 years old already with male pattern baldness?  It happens, I know, but it's fairly rare at such a young age.  So, I'm figuring, much older than 18, because how would the 'authorities' know; refugees come without papers.

Which brings me to Mark's second point:  refugee?  He was living in Pakistan before relocating here; he already had 'refuge' from Somalia, so WTF, over.