Author Topic: Bloody Fake News pimps...these ARE NOT Conservatives pushing this BS!  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article170547392.html

These are RINO/AINO treasonous piles of crap...putting sprinkles on Obama/Clinton stupidity is NOT "Conservative", it's effing CRAZY!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Bloody Fake News pimps...these ARE NOT Conservatives pushing this BS!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 09:22:32 AM »
Conservative lawmakers led by Thom Tillis are crafting a bill they call the conservative Dream Act that would provide a path to permanent residency to people brought here illegally as children, offering President Donald Trump an escape hatch on one of his most vexing immigration challenges.

Bull.  And five minutes after it's done, the Left will be screaming about "secondary members of society".

NO.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 09:27:57 AM »
tillis - another one for the scrap heap.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 04:58:19 PM »
Conservative lawmakers led by Thom Tillis are crafting a bill they call the conservative Dream Act that would provide a path to permanent residency to people brought here illegally as children, offering President Donald Trump an escape hatch on one of his most vexing immigration challenges.

Bull.  And five minutes after it's done, the Left will be screaming about "secondary members of society".

NO.

Not only no it's HELL NO!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie