Author Topic: Commies attack Kasich  (Read 714 times)

charlesoakwood

Commies attack Kasich
« on: May 14, 2011, 10:07:14 AM »

Kasich must be doing a good job in Ohio, his "betters" are certainly squealing. 

VIDEO! John Kasich orders Tom Niehaus to "remove" Bill Seitz.

This is not a grass roots production.

On March 2, 2011, fearing Democratic Ohio Senators might leave for another state a la Wisconsin, Republican Ohio Governor John Kasich ordered Ohio Senate President Tom Niehaus to put a fix in to get Senate Bill 5 (an attack on all working Ohioans) to a vote, quickly. Unfortunately, Republican Senators were holding the bill up in committee due to its over-reaching nature. So, Tom Niehaus, with no forewarning, yanked Senator Bill Seitz off the committee it was being held up in and replaced him with yes-man Cliff Hite. (He also replaced another sane Republican off the rules committee and put a yes-man in his place). Then, they rushed the bill to the Senate floor where 10 Democrats and 6 Republicans voted against 17 Republicans.

GOP Senator Yanked Off Committee Speaks Out, Was Informed 30 Minutes Before Anti-Union Vote

The bill is now headed to the Ohio House of Representatives. Call you Representative and tell them NO MORE ATTACKS ON OHIOANS.

Yes, I know the pizza thing is in Wisconsin, but we love them up there and I thought the line would be humorous. You can help in Wisconsin against Governor Kasich's good buddy and fellow Koch ally Scott Walker by buying some pizza here:
Ian's Pizza on State, Madison, Wisconsin

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Re: Commies attack Kasich
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 10:46:20 AM »
(Sinister, evil voice): John Kasich wants to destroy Ohio . . . Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang. Who knew?
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Commies attack Kasich
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 10:54:47 AM »
The Shadow Left do.

Bwuhuhuhuh.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"