Author Topic: Some days it gets hard to tell Islaminals from Proglodytes  (Read 820 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Some days it gets hard to tell Islaminals from Proglodytes
« on: December 05, 2016, 11:50:52 AM »
ISIS declares WAR on Trump's inauguration day calling it 'BLOODY FRIDAY'

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/739508/ISIS-declare-Bloody-Friday-war-on-Trump-inauguration-day

Basically I see no difference between the two...both leftists and islaminals want the same things...the only real difference between the two is a) islaminals are not afraid of guns and explosives and b) islaminals are wanting to kill everybody...even proglodytes.

That's about it though.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Some days it gets hard to tell Islaminals from Proglodytes
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 09:09:13 PM »
Your summation is excellent.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline sfetter

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 10:28:19 AM »
I have also been thinking about the similarities between these two factions for some months now.  The only real difference I see is that isis will cut peoples heads off.  However, that being said, progressives have been responsible indirectly for many American deaths in the last ten years or so.

It really is amazing how similar isis and progressives really are.  First off, they are both driven and consumed by evil.  They will not tolerate any other thought or way of thinking other than their own, and there are no limits to their actions to achieve their goals. That is the nut shell version.  I know you guys could go into a lot more detail in showing how alike they are.

I was thinking that Trump would slow down this progressive freight train, but after seeing the extent of the blow back so far I am not so sure.  Just wait until Trump or his administration actually do some unpopular things in their eyes once in office.   

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 01:32:05 PM »
In their batshyt eyes he is doing unpopular (to progs!) stuff now...they didn't wait one hot second after clinching the deal to resume spewing their hate.

Bleep 'em!

One cannot be considered a success, a good leader or a good American if they make progs happy!

The only goal worth having is the goal that makes those wretches as miserable as possible!

Same with islaminals...if they are on your side in any thing...you are part of the problem not the solution!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 12:13:52 PM »
More similarities...progs hate real science and favor made up shyt like climate cultism...Islaminals...well...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/335742-tunisian-phd-student-argues-earth-is-flat/

It's the Koran...it's a joke...it's just a rough draft...

Whatever...

::mooning::