Author Topic: &%$# ObamaBot Judge Throws Michigan Electoral Votes Into Spin Cycle!  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Low-life scum-sucking ObamaBot Judge Mark Goldsmith doing his part to invalidate Donald Trump and delay his win is acting on orders of the Establishment to dick with with 2016 election results out of nothing but pure undiluted spite!

I must admit I am torn here...what they are doing is filthy, but they are filthy...this is who these people are...if the shoe was on the other foot the entire D-MC would be screaming bloody murder and rioting and beating and killing...

I half hope this causes a big steamy load to hit the fan and kick off the unavoidable Reckoning!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: &%$# ObamaBot Judge Throws Michigan Electoral Votes Into Spin Cycle!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 09:13:57 PM »
Even if all three states were unable to certify their votes for Trump, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton would also not have the 270 Electoral College votes necessary for an outright victory. The election would then be decided by the House of Representatives, with each state delegation getting one vote. In this scenario, Donald Trump would remain the overwhelming favorite to win the presidency.

I detect a tingle down my leg.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 09:16:03 PM »
::snerk::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 07:37:26 AM »
And it takes a smackdown of a higher court to get this idiot to halt the sham...

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2016/12/07/federal-judge-halts-michigan-election-recount/95110008/?hootPostID=6c85324905ed9fd253dd40e9f3f91112

...hopefully that is the end of that.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.