Author Topic: The pounding continues  (Read 2007 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
The pounding continues
« on: December 11, 2016, 10:09:45 AM »
It's a glorious day in LA this morning as the runoff elections continue to tell the establishment shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

For U.S. Senate, Conservative John Kennedy (LA SOS) handily defeated liberal "Bananas" Foster Campbell 61% to 39%.

For U.S. Representative (3rd District), Clay Higgins defeated Elite RINO Scott Angelle 56% to 44%.

I don't know if you've heard of Clay Higgins, but he's somewhat of a celeb around here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1lc7i7BaG8&t=5s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1lc7i7BaG8&t=5s

Now I just pray he lives up to the hype.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The pounding continues
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 04:18:24 PM »
Holy &%$#!

Where can I clone me some?!

::clapping::   ::cool::   ::thumbsup::   ::newyear::   ::bows::   ::beertoast::   ::USA::   ::whoohoo::   ::bustamove::

That's our kind of people!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 07:06:34 PM »
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2016/12/10/the-doe-vs-ugly-reality/

If Trump does this with all agencies, the hype might be justified.  What win.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 06:44:07 AM »

Yup, there are more than a few shots being fired across the bow by Trump...the message is clear, your days are short.  There is no free dance with the devil and walking away...these SOB's go out with the devil!

And yeah, want more and more of this...I'm starting to feel something more substantial than a mere tingle!

::bustamove::

PS - I propose a straight exchange of these idiots above for the bounty below!

:D

« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 07:19:16 AM by Libertas »

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 10:54:11 AM »
If we know the Leftists, (and I think we do), then we can assume that they will drag their feet on providing answers or any other usable information regarding this extensive list. Also, I would not be surprised to see the Leftists attempt to thwart the effort to cut this agency down to size by tying it up in federal court, making some specious claim about how cutting back on the ClimateChange® agenda will disproportionately affect the po' and people of cullah. They'll shop for a judge who will agree.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 12:47:38 PM »
That would be novel...arguing one President (Obama) can undo what a previous President (Bush) did with executive orders while arguing a new President (Trump) cannot do the same!  But nobody with a brain expects democrats to make any damned sense.  Plus, do they want a Scopes Monkey Trail on Climate Cult activities?  The entire Climate Cult agenda is modeled after a treaty the United States has not ratified and whose data is as corrupt as an inner city precincts election results...if they want to go that route the discovery process and trial could be a real hoot!  Plus, in the end a President could invoke the Jackson-Obama rule and do what they want anyway and dare the courts to enforce their ruling.  Plus, the precedence is established under Obama that a President can ignore Congress too, so there is a lot of hilarious crap to sort through....

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2016, 04:49:09 PM »

I love love love it!

Trump Transition Team should have sent them a precursor (just to get the juices flowing) that went like this:

"Are you now or have you ever been..."

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2016, 06:10:40 PM »
That whole thing is textbook CEO 101.  But the retards from the J-School are spinning that as a witch hunt.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2016, 07:28:04 PM »
That whole thing is textbook CEO 101.  But the retards from the J-School are spinning that as a witch hunt.

They're lookin' like the REAL "JV" team, mo' an' mo'!  ;D
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2016, 08:29:18 PM »
::evilbat:: ::pokeineye:: ::popcorn:: ::praying:: ::bows:: ::beertoast:: ::USA:: ::danceban:: ::bustamove::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2016, 11:02:17 PM »

No surprise when your clueless how business works.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2016, 06:26:36 AM »

No surprise when your clueless how business works.

The only business the Left knows is how to eff up a business, eff over a business, give people the business, get in everybody's business...it's well past time for us to get to the business of ending their business once and for all!

Gotta start somewhere...and who knows, maybe it will catch on?!   :D

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2016, 06:17:55 PM »
Sounds like an agency that's gone rogue.  There are no reasons to fund an agency that refuses to answer to the American people.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2016, 07:39:40 PM »
As predicted by yours truly...

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/310133-energy-dept-wont-give-climate-change-staffers-names-to-trump

That is okay. You are all Fired! Your pensions are confiscated and no paychecks will be coming your way. Go to court, get a judgment and you still get nothing , just as courts ordered Obama to obey and enforce the immigration laws and he refused. Also don't bother applying for welfare or any other assistance.  You wanted to weaponize the government and now you can take the receiving end of that development.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2016, 07:14:04 AM »
As predicted by yours truly...

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/310133-energy-dept-wont-give-climate-change-staffers-names-to-trump

That is okay. You are all Fired! Your pensions are confiscated and no paychecks will be coming your way. Go to court, get a judgment and you still get nothing , just as courts ordered Obama to obey and enforce the immigration laws and he refused. Also don't bother applying for welfare or any other assistance.  You wanted to weaponize the government and now you can take the receiving end of that development.

Yup, this is one outfit that cannot be played with subtlety...wholesale purging is required.  I would argue State and definitely DOJ and Interior and Treasury (IRS) are on that same list.

I saw this article -

http://thehill.com/regulation/administration/310284-trump-freeze-expected-on-regs

...and chuckled some more.  He has them all running scared.

:D   ::popcorn::
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 08:10:07 AM by Libertas »