Author Topic: Atheist Rob Sherman, 63 killed in plane crash  (Read 1729 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
Atheist Rob Sherman, 63 killed in plane crash
« on: December 12, 2016, 08:13:19 PM »
If you live in the Chicago area,  you probably heard of this particular atheist.   He was infamous for his lifetime of suing many, many, many times over "separation of church and state".    I know in my town,  he got a judge to order the removal of a war memorial because it had a cross on it.     

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-rob-sherman-plane-crash-met-20161212-story.html

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Atheist Rob Sherman, 63 killed in plane crash
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 11:00:01 PM »
Am I supposed to feel something other than glee?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 11:14:13 PM »
What a horrible tragedy.....he ruined a perfectly good airplane.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 11:28:01 PM »
"Dead pilot ID'd as noted atheist, ex-congressional hopeful Rob Sherman"

"Hopeful"...hmm...there's something wrong here. The atheistic worldview contains no metric for "hope". There's the pragmatic component that, perhaps, it would be better to win a congressional seat then to not win...but it'd just "be"...no hope involved.

Perhaps he was an atheistic misanthrope? Oh well...at least he was & not is.

He injured his head when the plane crashed in a field with trees, some of which may have been Birch...leading to speculation that he died from separation of Birch...& pate.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 11:39:31 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 06:35:13 AM »
What a horrible tragedy.....he ruined a perfectly good airplane.

Yeah.  It should have been converted into a drone, it didn't deserve to be burdened with that much dead weight.   ::rimshot::

I found this interesting -

Sherman's plane — a fixed-wing, light sport aircraft of a type the National Transportation Safety Board once sought to ground amid safety concerns — is sold both ready-to-fly and in kits for home builders. Authorities said Sherman's plane, Zenair Zodiac CH-601 XL, was manufactured, despite an earlier report that it was home-built.

I guess he figured he was having such a good run, what with peeing on believers whenever and wherever he could...that not only could he cheat people out of their rights and beliefs...he could cheat death, eh?  Hmm, looks like his chickens came home to roost all at once...

And now what?  Did he just vaporize into the ether?  I wonder what his final thoughts were as he plunged into nothingness?

PS-Where is that other clown...that (is it California?) jackass that is always suing somebody?  Is there a third prominent God-hater?  I only ask because of the "three's" thing, ya know?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 12:42:05 AM »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly