Author Topic: Nat Geo's FreakaZoid Issue  (Read 2917 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Nat Geo's FreakaZoid Issue
« on: December 17, 2016, 08:12:29 AM »
I didn't know whether to post this under 'Entertainment', 'Natural Disasters' or 'Science'.

Someone asked on another forum what the issue had to do with "geography"? Simple, I said...the kid can't locate his dick (do they have GPS for that now??)

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Nat Geo's FreakaZoid Issue
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 12:02:06 PM »
The Transgender Movement Is Preying on the Autistic

... Some recent studies suggest a connection between autism and gender dysphoria. But an autistic Catholic writer warned against rushing to conclusions, suggesting the transgender movement is targeting children with disabilities as a way to expand its ranks.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 12:43:21 PM »
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 04:09:01 PM »
And its every bit as bad as one would suspect

Why did they do it?

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/01/editors-note-gender/

Why? To get all expense paid trips to  different countries so we could  coach kids to advance our political agenda, and prove ourselves morally superior to those stupid trump voters who still think Gender  is binary.

Many of us learned in high school biology that sex chromosomes determine a baby’s sex, full stop: XX means it’s a girl; XY means it’s a boy. But on occasion, XX and XY don’t tell the whole story.”

Yes, yes they do. You are Male OR You are female. (Or you have a birth defect in the form of a chromosome disorder.)  Don't conflate "biological sex" with your new  toddler games of gender make-believe. What you feel like has no effect on your actual, bioligcally determined sex, and NO - NO ONE ELSE IS OBLIGATED TO PLAY YOUR STUPID Make-believe GAME FOR MENTALLY ILL CHILDREN.

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/01/children-explain-how-gender-affects-their-lives/

The aspiration mentioned most often, across lines of geography and gender, was summed up by Avery Jackson. If the world were hers to change, she said, there would be “no bullying. Because that’s just bad.”

Now lets use the power of government to bully everyone into accepting the lie that gender is a spectrum, and playing make-believe Avery is actually, really and truly, a girl with a penis-- under threat of fine, imprisonment or death of course.

My answer? Forcefully cut off this kids Dick and leave him bleeding in an alley. Still won't make him a girl, but it might teach him to  stop expecting Adults to use violence to make everyone else to go along with his childish dress-up game.  But I know, its probably not the kids fault . Expect the parents planets and nurtured that seed. Momma really wanted a little girl you see. The first time this kid played dress-up at age 3 , she saw her chance.. Hmm, maybe mutilating the parents genitalia....

Oh but that is so hateful.  Ask. Me. If. I. Care.
If you wanted civility, you should have stopped at asking for tolerance.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 06:22:34 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 06:05:52 PM »
Simple, I said...the kid can't locate his dick (do they have GPS for that now??)

I'm scared to look, but there's probably an app for that. ::bashing::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2016, 06:29:32 PM »
Talk about a descent into irrelevancy...

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2016, 07:45:55 PM »
Simple, I said...the kid can't locate his dick (do they have GPS for that now??)

I'm scared to look, but there's probably an app for that. ::bashing::

Found it!  ;D

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2016, 08:43:43 PM »
I didn't know whether to post this under 'Entertainment', 'Natural Disasters' or 'Science'.

Someone asked on another forum what the issue had to do with "geography"? Simple, I said...the kid can't locate his dick (do they have GPS for that now??)

So what's book on him/her/it making it to fifteen?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2016, 08:53:30 PM »
I'm looking at Alan's post about his son, Nick, and his surgeries and then there's this poor mislead kid, looking at totally unnecessary surgeries in his future if he chooses to continue on this path.

SMH.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2016, 11:49:50 AM »
I'm looking at Alan's post about his son, Nick, and his surgeries and then there's this poor mislead kid, looking at totally unnecessary surgeries in his future if he chooses to continue on this path.

SMH.

Is it wrong of me to think ill of that child's parents? I'm sure they're great progressives.

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2016, 01:36:57 PM »
Wrong?  I think not.  They are supposed to guard and guide this boy on a path of keeping close to God and this ain't it.

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2016, 04:17:26 PM »
The unhappy end up unhappy in the end, regardless the surgical intervention. 
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2016, 06:27:37 AM »
Wrong?  I think not.  They are supposed to guard and guide this boy on a path of keeping close to God and this ain't it.

Alright. I've had enough of this hospital to work up a good rant. Even if I have to do it on this freaking little kindle keyboard.

Pan nailed it. A parent's job is to parent; not pervert your child into a monster. How the f*@k can a child know what gender they want to be when they're not old enough to know sh!t from shinola?

Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2016, 06:29:37 AM »
So much for my rant. The mighty kindle kicked my ass  ::pullhair::

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2016, 07:07:46 AM »
Progressives, ruining lives since that psycho bitch Sanger slithered from the Sith pond!   ::outrage::

I'll lay odds that poor creature on that cover will become a mass murderer or just another suicide statistic...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2016, 10:37:27 AM »
LOL.
Serving Day 1 of a week-long ban for body slamming trannies on FakeBook's Fusion page over this very article.
Amongst the charges were: Deliberately hunting progressives for sport/leisure.  ;D

::machinegun::

One of my new tag-lines in the culture war is:

"Conquer. Fortify. Domesticate."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2016, 12:33:48 PM »
LOL.
Serving Day 1 of a week-long ban for body slamming trannies on FakeBook's Fusion page over this very article.
Amongst the charges were: Deliberately hunting progressives for sport/leisure.  ;D

::machinegun::

One of my new tag-lines in the culture war is:

"Conquer. Fortify. Domesticate."

They say that like it is a bad thing.   ::hysterical::  Siwwy Progs, they actually think being banned from FakeBook means anything or stops the hunt?!

::laughonfloor::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2016, 01:24:18 PM »
If you're an adult and you wanna chop your dick off and take estrogen, be my f**king guest, as long as it's on your dime. Just don't tell me to call you "she". If you're a kid and you wanna chop your dick off and take estrogen, I pray to God you have parents who will prevent your self destruction until the day comes when you can choose to do it to yourself or not.

Permanent decisions that affect the entire remainder of your life should not be made by minors. That's why God starts us out with parents. That goes for tattoos, disfiguring piercings, whatever. Certainly goes for permanent medical procedures like chopitofftomy or addadicktomy.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2016, 04:48:51 PM »
The problem is with kids like this, only a woman with mental issues is around to be the "parent."

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2016, 11:02:29 PM »
I'll never understand the mind who thinks this behavior is morally acceptable and will actually praise those who would allow their children to carry out such acts.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.