Author Topic: UofM Football Team - A Case Study in Knee-Jerk Social Justice Warring  (Read 2499 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Call this one the reverse Duke LaCrosse story...

This is what happens when idiots believe other idiots without getting all the facts...you go all-in on the SJW bandwagon...

http://www.twincities.com/2016/12/15/gophers-players-threaten-to-boycott-holiday-bowl-over-suspensions/

...yeah, boycott a bowl game that brings in big bucks for the university and brings NFL recruiters to the game...for players lucky to just be suspended...

...and your idiot head coach cheers their stupidity on!   ::facepalm::

Now, they ended their little boycott...after "learning the facts"...

http://www.twincities.com/2016/12/17/gophers-to-hold-saturday-morning-team-meeting-to-update-boyctt/

...we all know they caved because how bad this looked and the SJW's in the wymenz camp carry a lot more clout that the SJW's in the black athlete camp...

And I don't know if this mess did start consensual or not...but obviously this gal was in the wrong place at the wrong time, maybe her drunkenness was given a boost and something that turned from a drunken quickie turned into a gang rape...but bottom line - how stupid are you idiots to pull crap like this and expect it to a) not get out, b) look anything but horrid and c) think how this would affect your scholarship?

Seriously stupid people...and at worst criminal scum and at best just low-life dirtbags.

Maybe this will put and end to Knee-Jerk SJW, but I doubt it...and probably won't stop the University from recruiting more dirtbags...

Oh, and how about a coach who doesn't kiss player ass but kicks them?!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: UofM Football Team - A Case Study in Knee-Jerk Social Justice Warring
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 06:29:24 PM »
I see the SJWs as those doing the suspending.  The cops cleared the players.  That's where it should end.  It's only the runaway lynching attitude of the Title 9 types that keeps stories like this going.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 06:58:42 AM »
Oh yeah, there's irony and capitulation to idiots everywhere...it's a crossfire of stupidity and flawed progressive dogma...and the butthurt athletes are learning not all SJW's are equal.

The progs have so thoroughly contaminated the human gene pool that things we took for granted growing up - independence, self-sufficiency, The Golden Rule, common sense, honor...that is all but forgotten, the what's in it for me era took everything over like weeds in an untended garden...it's going to take some serious ripping and rendering if the garden is to be saved.

Frankly, I'm not sure everybody is up to the task...things will end up looking patchy...an oasis of green here and there surrounded by weeds, smoldering craters and dead spots.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 04:51:27 PM »
I see they're now saying that the U of Minnesota has a stronger policy than the law in general, kind of like BYU.  That's what justifies the action.

Ya, "liberals" claiming to be as blue haired as Mormons.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2016, 07:05:24 AM »
Yeah, that's the perk of being a libiot...thinking you are special and can make shyt up on the fly from minute to minute no matter how illogical, inconsistent or illegal it appears to normal people...and expect to be praised for it.

Whatever label people choose for themselves - liberal, progressive...it continues to exhibit all the hallmarks of a mental disorder, and a terminal one if not treated aggressively.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2016, 07:40:36 AM »
Man, how awful is Wash St if they let a depleted defense slap them around last night?

I guess MN is stuck with their players coach a bit longer...

Well, here's to looking forward to another season of scandal and drama...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2017, 01:34:31 PM »
Nice.

AD sacks Claeys after a 9 win season (that should have been more given the schedule) and cites: recruiting, ticket sales and culture as prime challenges....hire WMU's PJ Fleck of RTB fame (Row The Boat!) and he can recruit and he can change the culture...those ticket sales will be tied to consistent winning and that means knocking off bigger B10 teams than IL, Purdue, IN, NW etc!

I think the tweet supporting striking idiots without a clue was the last straw...and I like how the AD passed on Les Miles and went for Fleck.

Maybe less scandal and drama now...that would be nice.