Author Topic: Cynthia McKinney Blasts US Policy at Tehran Peace Conference  (Read 1707 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Democrat Cynthia McKinney, wearing a black veil, told attendees she was ashamed of her country’s policies.

Addressing an international conference dubbed ‘International Coalition against Terrorism for Fair Peace’ here in Tehran on Saturday, the former US House member urged Washington to avoid imposing its will on the world nations through the use of force, violence and weapons.

“As an American, I am upset with the policies of my country, but the measures adopted by the first Afro-American president of the United States has ashamed us all,” she said.

“If there is no truth, there won’t be any justice, and today the US policies are rooted in lies, injustice and war,” she continued.

Noting the United States’ aggravating economic conditions, she said the high rate of infant death toll in the United States is even worse than the European Union.

If this were still a sane country, say pre-1960, we'd let her back in only to prosecute her for treason.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Re: Cynthia McKinney Blasts US Policy at Tehran Peace Conference
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 06:03:56 AM »
The Iranians are probably laughing their asses off over how easy it is to manipulate an ignorant turd like McKinney .

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 08:09:25 AM »
Voltaire, French author, humanist, rationalist, & satirist (1694 - 1778):

A witty saying proves nothing.

Regarding Cynthia McKinney, let me paraphrase:

A Nitwit saying nothing proves everything.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 10:33:56 AM »
Voltaire, French author, humanist, rationalist, & satirist (1694 - 1778):

A witty saying proves nothing.

Regarding Cynthia McKinney, let me paraphrase:

A Nitwit saying nothing proves everything.

Word!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 01:54:08 PM »
We know the world is upside down when people like this are taken seriously by someone somewhere.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 02:28:31 PM »
We know the world is upside down when people like this are taken seriously by someone somewhere.

They just want a usefull idiot they can point to that's American so they can show their people that even Americans feel like we do.Remember the entire congressional black caucus stod by her in her moment of stupidity.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 07:32:01 AM »
A treason conviction followed by a quick execution could be viewed from a certain point of view as being a most merciful act.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.