Author Topic: I didn't even know Chuckie the inbred horse-faced beta had his own BBC show  (Read 2909 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Britain's Prince Charles warned against intolerance towards refugees fleeing religious persecution on Thursday, saying the rising tide of populism was reminiscent of the "dark days" of the 1930s.

"The suffering doesn't end when they arrive seeking refuge in a foreign land," the heir to the throne told BBC radio.

"We are now seeing the rise of many populist groups across the world that are increasingly aggressive towards those who adhere to a minority faith."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/britains-prince-charles-warns-return-dark-days-1930s-102755533.html

Please, tell me Brits don't listen to this drivel?!

Return to the 30's?!  You progs are CREATING IT!  Populism, as you call it, gave rise to appeasers like Chamberlain that allowed Fascists and Communists to flourish!

And that minority faith you mention is the murderous psycho cult of Mohammad that is attacking, raping and murdering people all across Europe you ignorant fag!  They are raping and killing your people and all you can say is "be kind to them"?

And you DARE compare these murderous Mohammadan's to Jews, Gypsies and Slavs fleeing Fascist and Communist regimes?!

It's like saying be kind to Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Franco and Mao!  You are one sick SOB Chuckie!  How about you STFD and STFU?!   
::vafancoul::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
Mom knows her son.  Doubtless the prime reason she still reigns, and will eventually pass the scepter to Wills.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
When not being culturally retarded...Prince Charlie likes old mares and rolling over expired dire warnings for the Climate Cult.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2019/07/16/prince-charles-at-it-again-issues-yet-another-climate-tipping-point-deadline-after-previous-100-month-deadline-expires/

...just go back to tossing oats to your old mare...

::vafancoul::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.