Author Topic: President Shine begs for a Visit from the Mossad  (Read 2608 times)

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
President Shine begs for a Visit from the Mossad
« on: December 23, 2016, 11:12:16 PM »
Obama's Domestic Terrorist/Muslim roots "shine" through as he effs Israel. May God smite this #GhettoTrash b*tch on Trump's inauguration day.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/23/world/middleeast/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-barack-obama.html?_r=0

https://www.yahoo.com/news/un-demands-end-israeli-settlements-us-abstains-193027638.html

http://thehill.com/policy/international/311703-trump-warns-un-after-israel-vote-things-will-be-different-soon

Who's trying hard t'scratch his petulant itch?
Obama, the Muslim b*tch

And now for something completely Paladino...
https://twitter.com/i/moments/812512745916502016
#MadCow #ValarieJarret
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 06:55:53 AM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: President Shine begs for a Visit from the Mossad
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 01:59:21 PM »
I agree Pablo, heard about this at Christmas brunch this morning, Satan has never had a better friend than this miserable pig excrement! This malignant asshole is so filled with hate for real Jews, not since Hitler has a leader of a powerful nation hated Israel so much, and the evil bastard dared declare Israel has had no greater ally!  The depths of wickedness knows no bounds in B Hussein O!  May perdition's flames torment this Satanic acolyte soon!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2016, 12:33:46 AM »
Pablo, I see what you did there.  (Maybe being from 'Jersey .........)
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 10:00:24 AM »
It seems B Hussein O isn't done screwing Israel over.  Bibi isn't taking it sitting down, as we knew he wouldn't.

He is summoning Ambassadors, cancelling aid, cutting UN payments, cancelling trips...and openly defying the Jew-hating UN.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/315780-breaking-netanyahu-summons-us-ambassador-all-ambassadors-of-countries-in-favor-of-security-council-vote/

And Trump spoke out against this too, but that also falls on deaf pro-Muzzie ears in the Hussein Admin.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-Israel-will-stop-funding-the-UNs-institutions-476412

But now in a new move against Israel the Hussein Admin is trying to impose a UN Security Council measure to force a peace unfavorable to Israel before the SCoaMF slithers out of the White House!

Obama and the rest of the Progs can burn in Hell!  Hold tight Bibi, come Jan 20th all this sh*t will end, and both of us will no longer have to feel sick and ashamed of American leadership!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 11:03:20 AM »
Hold tight Bibi, come Jan 20th all this sh*t will end, and both of us will no longer have to feel sick and ashamed of American leadership!

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 12:13:48 PM »
Rabbi uses National Menorah lighting to trash Obama UN move

The rabbi in charge of the National Hanukkah Menorah lighting used the ceremony, held Sunday just steps from the White House, to criticize the Obama administration's decision to allow the United Nations to pass a resolution condemning Israeli settlements in the West Bank and portions of Jerusalem as illegal.

Rabbi Levi Shemtov, executive vice president of American Friends of Lubavitch, turned an Obama administration official's speech about "fighting darkness with light" on its head, evoking Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu — who has had an antagonistic relationship with President Obama — and urging Jews not to despair about the "darkness" cast by the United Nations vote.

Really wanting to hear a public official use the phrase "...what that POS Obama has done..."

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2016, 02:02:39 PM »
Once again Hussein shows his true Israel-hating Muzzie-loving side...gosh, who could have predicted it?!

/

And I have so had it with that sh*thouse they call the UN!

I know Trump could never convince the knee-pad Pubbies to go along with it...but if it was me on Day One I would tell that outfit and everybody in it they have 30 days to clear the f**k out of there or become one with the rubble!  I would declare that outfit a terrorist supporting organization, renounce all ties to it and run them all the f**k out!  Then, I would demolish those demonic buildings...and not until the rabble is all gone and the dust settles would I announce that I gave the land to Israel to use as the site for its new NYC consulate.

Man, a lot of people would pay folding money to see that!!!

ETA - Disappointed in Ukraine. 

http://iotwreport.com/report-joe-biden-convinced-ukraine-to-vote-for-anti-israel-un-resolution/

Should have told Biden & Obama to eff off...now they look like complete dicks to the incoming Administration...I think their life and their country just became a lot more precarious.

Stupid bastards!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 07:50:18 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2016, 07:57:14 AM »
Don't act so surprised Alan, he lies to everybody friend and foe alike anywhere he likes...constantly!

“He called me into the Oval Office before the election and he said to me, ‘Alan, I want your support and I have to tell you I will always have Israel’s back.’ I didn’t realize what he meant is that he would have his back to stab them in the back.”

“And what he did was so nasty,” Dershowitz continued. “He pulled a bait and switch. He said to the American public, ‘Oh, this is all about the settlements deep in the West Bank.’ And yet he allowed his representatives in the UN to abstain — which is really for — a resolution that says the Jews can’t pray at the Western Wall, Jews can’t live in the Jewish quarter where they’ve lived for thousands of years,” he explained.

Dershowitz predicted Obama will pull a “Whoops! I didn’t mean that!” when details about the resolution become well known and people begin to hold Obama accountable.

http://politistick.com/liberal-alan-dershowitz-obama-promised-israels-back-instead-hes-stabbing-back/#

And you've never seen that MO before, eh?  What, you fall off a turnip truck recently?  Idiot!  This IS who B Hussein O IS!

It took you eight fricken years to figure that out?!  Shame on YOU!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2016, 08:34:30 AM »
Update -

http://www.weaselzippers.us/315985-breaking-israel-suspends-working-ties-with-12-nations-that-voted-for-un-resolution/

And Cruz and Ms. Candypants Graham agree - pull UN funding until decision is reversed...of course B Hussein O will give them all the finger again...

I want the UN kicked out, I want all aid to Muslim nations and Muslim enablers ended, and I want it all NOW!

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2016, 09:50:01 AM »
Mr Inferiority Complex will continue figuratively masturbating in the Oval Office until the adults arrive on 1.20.17. I'll be a sticky, eewie mess...but Team Trump can clean up after the Muslim POS.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2016, 12:17:45 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2016, 12:44:59 PM »
Bibi continues to fight against the Black Hole of Hussein!   ::thumbsup::

More settlements in Jerusalem, their Eternal Capitol!  Israel considers more steps against UN

and urges Jews to leave France and calls the French-hosted "Peace" summit in January "a modern day version of the Dreyfus trial", the infamous 19th century trial that exposed widespread anti-semitism in France.  “This is not a peace conference but rather a tribunal against the State of Israel. This is a conference whose only role is to undermine Israel’s security,” Mr Lieberman said. “On the defendant’s bench, instead of one Jew, will be the entire State of Israel.”

And this -

Israel accused the Obama administration of engineering the UN resolution as a parting shot against Israel and offered to supply the incoming Trump administration with “rather ironclad” evidence of behind the scenes US maneuvering.

Please, please share this!  A leak would be most appreciated!

::cussing:: Hussein and all who serve that demon!!!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2016, 05:24:25 PM »
Yet dumbass American Jews will remain steadfastly liberal.  They seem to have a major cultural blind spot in that regard.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2016, 08:40:40 PM »
Yet dumbass American Jews will remain steadfastly liberal.  They seem to have a major cultural blind spot in that regard.

I've often wondered about that. Apparently, they're not religious and don't give a chit about their heritage.

Damn, that sounds like a liberal!
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2016, 11:12:17 PM »
A lot of American Jews are irreligious but for cultural and historical reasons they are still deeply invested in the state of Israel. Yet as a group they remain overwhelmingly liberal/Democrats. That disconnect is baffling.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2016, 07:33:09 AM »
Probably a waste of time trying to figure them out, best to drive them out.  I mean if you can explain that you can explain George Soros, right?

Sometimes evil and stupid is just evil and stupid.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2016, 08:11:08 AM »
Here we go...what we all knew to be true is true...

The Israel-hating Obama Administration may not be done trying to eradicate the state of Israel after it let the vicious UN anti-Israel resolution denying Israel’s claim to the sacred Temple Mount pass; on Monday morning the Palestinian newspaper Al-Quds reported that Secretary of State John Kerry will present his framework for Israel and the Palestinians in January, stating that Israel return to the suicidal pre-1967 borders and the Palestinians to have sovereignty over east Jerusalem, which will become the Palestinian capital.

Roughly one month ago, according to the Times of Israel, U.S. officials stated that Barack Obama had  “nearly ruled out any major last-ditch effort to put pressure on Israel over stalled peace negotiations with the Palestinians … indicating Obama will likely avoid one last row with Israel’s government as he leaves office.”

Only days later, Kerry laced into Israel speaking at the Brookings Institution’s Saban Forum, threatening Israel by refusing to commit to veto any UN resolution intended to establish a Palestinian state. He promised a veto “if it is a biased, unfair resolution calculated to delegitimize Israel.”

That was obviously a lie; the UN resolution from which the United states abstained last Friday denied Jewish sovereignty over the holiest place in Judaism, thus essentially denying any Jewish claim to the land of Israel.

Obama himself has been trying to roll Israel back to the “Auschwitz borders” of pre-1967 for years; in May 2011, he stated, "We believe the borders of Israel and Palestine should be based on the 1967 lines with mutually agreed swaps, so that secure and recognized borders are established for both states.”

Obama’s hatred for Israel in calling for a return to the pre-1967 borders flies in the faces of his predecessors: Democrat Lyndon Johnson said after the 1967 war, “An immediate return to the situation as it was on June 4 is not a prescription for peace, but for renewed hostilities,” adding that the old “truce lines” had been “fragile and violated.”

Richard Nixon said in 1973: “You and I both know they [the Israelis] can’t go back to the other borders.” Ronald Reagan, in September 1982: “In the pre-1967 borders, Israel was barely ten miles wide at its narrowest point. The bulk of Israel’s population lived within artillery range of hostile armies. I am not about to ask Israel to live that way again.”

This isn’t the first time a Democratic president has tried to savage Israel just before he left office, though: 0n January 7, 2001, two weeks before he left office, Bill Clinton issued his own parameters for the region, saying there should be a land swap according to which Israel would concede territory under its sovereignty before 1967 in exchange for any new West Bank land. The “land swap” was not required by UN Resolution 242, and after George W. Bush was inaugurated, U.S. officials told the Israeli government that the administration would not be bound by the Clinton parameters.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/11895/report-obama-administration-not-done-yet-wants-hank-berrien?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=102516-podcast&utm_campaign=beingconservative

Leaked Document: U.S. Colluded With Palestinians 10 Days Before UN Settlements Vote
If authentic, the document, leaked to an Egyptian website, confirms some of the claims voiced in Israel against Obama since the UN vote against the settlements last week.

United States Secretary of State John Kerry and White House National Security Adviser Susan Rice told a Palestinian delegation in Washington 10 days before the United Nations Security Council passed a resolution against Israeli settlements that the U.S. would not impose a veto on such a resolution if its wording was balanced, according to a document released by an Egyptian news site.
The State Department denied the contents of the document.

It is not possible to gauge the authenticity of the report published on the site Al-Youm Al-Sabaa. However, if it is authentic, it reinforces some of the claims that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s bureau has voiced against the White House over the past few days.
The five-page Arabic document released by the site appears to be a summary of the meeting, composed by the Palestinian delegation. If the document is authentic, it was probably leaked by officials in the Egyptian government.

The Egyptians distributed a Security Council resolution on the settlements last week, and demanded a vote within 24 hours, only to withdraw it after pressure from the prime minister’s bureau in Jerusalem and U.S. President-elect Donald Trump.
Israel’s UN ambassador, Ron Dermer, said Monday that Israel had evidence that the Obama administration was behind the wording of the resolution and had cooperated with the Palestinians behind Israel’s back. The document published on the Egyptian new site might be the evidence Israel has.
On December 22, the day the original Security Council vote was to have taken place, the Israeli news site Walla published a report almost identical to the one on the Egyptian news site. Walla quoted a senior Israeli official as stating that in a meeting between Kerry and a Palestinian delegation to Washington headed by Palestinian Liberation Organization Secretary General Saeb Erekat, agreement was reached on the matter of a resolution against the settlements, and that Kerry said the United States would not veto it.

According to the document, Kerry and Rice said America’s UN Ambassador Samantha Power was prepared to meet with Palestinian UN Ambassador Riyad Mansour to discuss the matter. Rice and Kerry are said to have asked Erekat and the other members of the delegation to keep the meeting top secret. Kerry and Rice said they wanted to avoid leaks of the meeting to the media because of the sensitivity of the transition to the Trump administration.
According to the document, Kerry suggested during the meeting that he would give a speech presenting principles to resolve the core issues between the Palestinians and Israel. Kerry said he would do so only if the Palestinians supported the principles he put forward. The document stated that these were the same principles Kerry had outlined in negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians and which were presented to the sides in February and March 2014. Israel agreed at the time to accept the document with objections; the Palestinians never officially responded to it.

According to the leaked document, Rice told the Palestinian delegation that the Trump administration was very dangerous for them because his positions on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict differed from those of all American administrations since 1967. Rice recommended that the Palestinians take seriously what Trump’s advisers were saying about moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem and annexation of parts of the West Bank to Israel.
The document quotes Rice as asking Erekat what the Palestinians would do if Trump moved the embassy to Jerusalem and made it possible for Israel to annex part of the West Bank. It quotes Erekat as replying that the Palestinians would immediately join 16 UN agencies in which they were not yet members, retract the PLO’s recognition of Israel, freeze security cooperation and diplomatic and economic ties with Israel, make Israel responsible for the management of daily life in the PA, and call on all Arab countries to expel U.S. ambassadors.

State Department Deputy Spokesman Mark Toner responded to the report and denied the contents of the document. Toner said that Kerry did not discuss the American position regarding the Security Council resolution in his meeting with Erekat and the Palestinian delegation.

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.761741?v=8E9A556A0D3A4B42C3830D92C69C4C4E

There you have it.

More proof that all of Foggy Bottom needs to be summarily dismissed January 20th!  Not a one of them deserves a f**king job on the taxpayer dime! 

Drain the fothermucking swamp Donald!  End the Reign of Darkness!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2016, 12:17:07 PM »
OMG...just when you think scumbag Hussein and his demonic minions cannot go any lower...

(Hussein Regime) Secretary of State John Kerry (Expiration Date 1/20/17) delcared Wednesday that Israel "can either be Jewish or democratic" but "it cannot be both."

https://news.grabien.com/story-kerry-israel-can-either-be-jewish-or-democratic-it-cannot-be

A Prog can be alive and gone or dead and here...not both!  See, how do you like it fvckface?!

Bibi should suspend diplomatic relations with the United States for the balance of the Hussein Reign...declare this demonic peace process over...declare Israel will never surrender one inch of its soil and never recognize a state which has never existed in the entire history of the human race!

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2016, 12:27:50 PM »

(Hussein Regime) Secretary of State John Kerry (Expiration Date 1/20/17) delcared Wednesday that Israel "can either be Jewish or democratic" but "it cannot be both."

Was just coming here to post the same thing. As enraged as I am - God's got this & will direct Israel in their response - but I would not fault Israel for placing a bounty on a few certain someone's & give Mossad members astronomical bonuses for getting the job done. Trump can then assume office & say "Eh...no great loss, thanks Bibi".

Yes I know it could never happen...but I overheard a grocery store cashier mumbling about this earlier today...& couldn't agree with the sentiment more.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 12:33:05 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2016, 01:20:05 PM »
Obama's Israel Vendetta Opens the Door for Trump to Defund the UN

We live in a world of unintended consequences and Barack Obama, in his overwhelming zeal to exact last-minute personal vengeance on Bibi Netanyahu in particular and Israel in general with Friday's Security Council vote, opened the door to the defunding and serious diminution of the United Nations itself.

Donald Trump -- who is seeking to spend a ton of taxpayer money on rebuilding our military and infrastructure -- is undoubtedly looking for places to save. Nowhere would be better to start than that moribund center of international corruption and megaphone for tin-pot dictators, the United Nations.

What started out after World War II as the idealistic coming together of nations to end war ended up being one of the giant ripoffs of all time.  The UN oil-for-food scandal during the Iraq War showed how extreme it had become.  The UN committee's own report...