Topics > The Departed

Carrie Fisher, 60

(1/5) > >>

Libertas:
Princess Leia Organa won't be in any more Star Wars flicks...

A spokesperson for the Fisher family confirmed the actress died Tuesday morning at UCLA Medical Center, days after she suffered a heart attack while onboard a flight from London to Los Angeles.

Fisher had reportedly been in the hospital’s intensive care unit for days following the heart attack. Her mother, actress Debbie Reynolds, said Sunday that she was in “stable condition” and thanked supporters for their well-wishes.

Fisher had reportedly suffered a cardiac episode 15 minutes before her flight was set to land at LAX on Friday. An EMT administered CPR and the actress was taken to a hospital, where she had initially been listed in critical condition. A passenger on the airplane later told the Washington Post that Fisher appeared to have been “in a lot of distress” on the flight.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/12/27/star-wars-actress-carrie-fisher-dies-age-60/

The rich and shameless drug of choice wreaked havoc, how ironic, huh?

Poor Debbie...

Alphabet Soup:
Sad to hear of her passing.

I was irritated to read that putz hammond (or whatever the F his name is) play the politics card when the initial news of her heart attack was announced - low class.

Rest in peace Carrie.

Glock32:
Yeah that was Mark Hammill working in a jab about "as if 2016 wasn't bad enough" and he was clearly talking about the Trump election, given his prior comments. But that's liberals for you, everything is political for them.

Star Wars was a major part of childhood, and I still love it, so I just mentally separate the actors from their roles. Mark Hammill is not making that easy.

RIP Carrie.

AlanS:
I was in love with Carrie Fisher for years. Until I saw the latest pics. Time hasn't been good to either one of us.

RIP, Dear.

IronDioPriest:
I liked Star Wars as a child. Not so much as a man. Never felt like the films stood the test of time, and I thought every sequel sucked hind tit. Empire Strikes Back was the only one of them ever made that stood at all on its own as a decent film.

All that to say that I have no nostalgia associated with the franchise, characters, or actors. Maybe Harrison Ford since Blade Runner is an all-time fave. Otherwise, no. So for me, "Princess Leia" didn't die. Just a B movie actress with A-list parents.

Rest In Peace Carrie Fisher.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version