Author Topic: Will the strong arm of the state come down on this Cafe 8 1/2, Honolulu owner?  (Read 975 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I mean, fags don't get cakes from Chirstian bakers and the goons come puring out of every crack...

http://iotwreport.com/grimy-looking-bum-tells-trump-voters-not-to-eat-at-his-restaurant/

...here we have a nasty psycho-looking cafe owner telling people if they voted for Trump they can't dine there and he goes on to call them Nazis...all because he cannot control his butthurt?

I agree with BFH...just seeing this guy would have me walking past without reading his retarded note...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
The People's Cube has just the sign for him.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Yeah, those Cubers aren't letting up, bless their hearts!

This so-called Nazi-hater is in fact a Neo-Nazi...his sign might as well read "No dirty Jews!"...

The Cubers have these clowns nailed!

Their ideological flag -

Their glorious world -

Their meltdown banner -

They deserve to be singled out and ridiculed!!!

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/militant-snowflake-new-insignia-for-social-justice-warrior-t19108.html
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
...and now the Rockettes feel "forced" to perform @ the inauguration (and some have been granted asylum).

Someone should assure them that Hillary ain’t coming…so their vaginas will be safe & secure...miles from Hillary's fetid tongue!

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.