Topics > 2nd Amendment/Firearms

National Concealed Carry Reciprocity H.R.38

<< < (3/3)

NHTom:
I'm sure we can count on our senators here in Connecticut: Murphy and Blumenthal.  ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke::

In NH a CCW cost $15 and a trip to your local police chief.  Now there's no requirement, like Vermont.

In CT, after NRA course, private instruction, background check, finger printing ($25 at State Police Barracks) it's close to $500.  Plus a certified birth certificate.  I have the original certificate issued in Hartford too many years ago - but it isn't "certified."  A trip to Hartford and $20 later - and I'm certifiable.  ::pullhair::

As we all know, they don't hate guns.  They hate gun owners.

The condescension never stops.  It's worse than 6th grade.

Libertas:
I call your Murphy & Blumenthal and raise with a Al "Groper" Franken and Amy "Clueless" Klobuchar!   ::unknowncomic::

CT is nuts, I'd rather go without and carry anyway!

But we don't need idiot Senators to kill this bill...the NRA and E-GOP idiots going along with the poison-pill "Registrierungsliste" is killing it in the legislative womb!

John Florida:

--- Quote from: NHTom on December 12, 2017, 01:35:06 AM ---I'm sure we can count on our senators here in Connecticut: Murphy and Blumenthal.  ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke::

In NH a CCW cost $15 and a trip to your local police chief.  Now there's no requirement, like Vermont.

In CT, after NRA course, private instruction, background check, finger printing ($25 at State Police Barracks) it's close to $500.  Plus a certified birth certificate.  I have the original certificate issued in Hartford too many years ago - but it isn't "certified."  A trip to Hartford and $20 later - and I'm certifiable.  ::pullhair::

As we all know, they don't hate guns.  They hate gun owners.

The condescension never stops.  It's worse than 6th grade.

--- End quote ---

Where are you in Conn. I'm heading that way in the A.M.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version