Author Topic: Trump's list of Obamites to purge from the ranks  (Read 1430 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Trump's list of Obamites to purge from the ranks
« on: January 05, 2017, 12:00:27 PM »
Here's one.

The top commander of the U.S.-led coalition against the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) has lauded the Iran-allied Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF), a predominantly Shiite militia umbrella group that also includes individuals who have been deemed terrorists by the United States, for their contribution to the ongoing offensive to retake Sunni majority Mosul.
“Before I got here, I read all kinds of things about the PMF, and I got here and I haven’t observed that behavior,” American Lt. Gen. Stephen Townsend, the commander, told the Daily Beast on Christmas Day. “We’re not having allegations of bad behavior or misconduct,” he noted, asserting that the PMF have not endangered U.S. troops yet.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/01/04/top-us-general-praises-iran-backed-shiite-militias-mosul/

Oh, thanks for clarifying that!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Trump's list of Obamites to purge from the ranks
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 01:28:44 PM »
Definitely firing material.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.