Author Topic: The Obama Regime Aftermath: What Barry's Real "Legacy" Means to the Future  (Read 3310 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
It's so great that Barry has finally left office.  I know some of us would rather not talk about him anymore.   Which I understand,  its been him 24/7 for the last nine or so years.    I know the fatigue level is very high (along with the Clintons).   It will be nice if a whole news day goes by without him being noted.   I do hope he keeps his mouth shut like most ex presidents.   I highly doubt Obama will follow that tradition though.

This thread is for discussion of the fallout or aftermath of his pretty bad regime.    The real legacy, that is.  There will be many things that will happen that are due to his (or his minions) incompetence.   In some ways we still deal with some of the aftermath of the Carter regime.    We will talk about all those things he hopes we forget about.   All the stuff his followers are applying thick coats of whitewash too.   And they are laying it on thick.    They will need a lot of it.   

But lets not let them get away with it.   I know in the future,  history,  (real history)  will see Obama harshly. 

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Øbongo's environment and energy policies will haunt us for decades.

I'm deeply troubled by Trumps nominees Pruitt and Perry. Both of these idiots are spouting the same climate change bullspit that the Øbongo regime did.

Unless we roll back the ruinous policies of the last 12-16 years we will not recover from the recession that has existed since 2008 (no, it never went away).

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I'm hoping they merely mouthed what the Committee progs wanted to hear in order to get their nominations through.  Hoping.

Well, Pruitt anyway.  Perry baffles me.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline richb

• Established Member
Here is hoping to that. What has been posted about energy on the White House website is promising.  all the climate change crap has been removed.   

I wonder if the Keystone pipeline could still be built,  or if too much time has passed.  I am guessing this project is quite dead......

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Ya believe this sh*t ........

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/with-midnight-regulation-obama-energy-department-just-outlawed-your-three-way-bulb/article/2612397

Yesterday they did this.

... Three-way bulbs, which have two different filaments and thus three different brightnesses, are currently exempted. DOE just ruled that they now need to be covered. The Department's reasoning: "DOE expects these sales will likely increase since these lamps could be used as replacements for other regulated lamp types." In other words: People might start buying these bulbs because they want regular light bulbs rather than expensive LEDs or crappy fluorescents.

DOE also spiked the exemption for globe-shaped bulbs. Many manufacturers make, and many retailers sell, globe-shaped bulbs that met the standards, but consumers were left with the option to buy globe-shaped bulbs of the old type. That couldn't stand.

This rule doesn't go into effect for three years, but it could lead pretty quickly to domestic bulb makers ceasing production.

A few bulb types are still exempt, including bug lights and oven lights.

I HATE these people!!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

I HATE these people!!

Quite the understatement.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I had a dream last night that Trump issued orders to investigators to find the real Obama documents...and they were found right away...and everything he did was automatically ruled void by Chief Justice Roberts and Obama fled to a non-extradition treaty sh*thole.

Looking at the headlines this morning I guess that's all that was...a dream.  And unfortunately the fugly nightmare that is the Hussein Hangover still lingers over the land like a sulfuric cloud.  It's going to take a lot of hard work to clean up all this sh*t!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline whimsicalmamapig

Speaking of aftermaths, I sent an email to my ignominious Senator Gillibrand this morning asking for an explanation for her singular opposition to the confirmation of Gen Mattis as Sec of Def. I asked her if her stance reflected the obnoxious questions she raised to him during her committee hearings regarding the status of confused individuals into the military and why she would chose to promote that minuscule group over the defense of the total nation.

I do believe that she was pandering to that small group of extreme leftists that were so dear to obama and that the notion that there are special privileges and rights for the not-right-in-the-head crowd is becoming embedded within our culture and will further the almost unbreachable gap between right and left.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
... the notion that there are special privileges and rights for the not-right-in-the-head crowd is becoming embedded within our culture ...

Because there's very little public pushback against it.  None of Trump's nominees -- Mattis danced around it -- took a page from his book and stood up to this crap during their Senate hearings (Trump hasn't done it on this particular issue either) lest they not win their appointments.

Offline whimsicalmamapig

yes, I feel they are all dancing around the senate questions and schumer, my other ignoble senator, is willing to take a stand this early in the day by slow walking these guys just to embarrass trump. the more they try this old dc trick the more likely they make it for a loss in 2018 and a second term for trump but they do not even have a clue as to what they are doing.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: The Obama Regime Aftermath: What Barry's Real "Legacy" Means to the Future
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2017, 03:14:30 PM »
Well, Schumer & Co are harming national security by not moving on CIA Director, they obviously hate Children since Ed is unfilled, and think little of women or children etc either with HHS pending...hey, where is the media with this meme?

Oh, right...still longing for Obama gravy...   ::)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2017, 03:45:07 PM »
More of that a-hole's legacy still stinking up our streets and polluting our airwaves thanks to their fellow travelers in the Goebbels media!

And who is behind most all of it?  Yup, Darth Soros!

President Trump needs to list this guy as a terrorist and public enemy #1!

God, what a collection of filth and fascism this Sith funds!!!

Radical Muzzies, radical feminazi's, radical homosexuals, radical environmental terrorists...and the usual libiot morons like the ACLU...

Slap 'em all with RICO charges!

And a hat tip to Gateway Pundit for posting this nice reminder...the modern day eugenics crowd commits a Holocaust Level Event every 88 days!  Now, that's Hitelerian fascism in action right there...and these people have made it popular, commonplace...and religious congregations have given with their silence approval to this evil...and little Susie follows her dingbat mommy out into the street to help continue that woman's right....

Maybe we should pass embryo suffrage legislation, eh?

And the list of washed up/soon to be washed up libiots joining this hate-fest is legion.

Check out the non-relevant Venereal Girl dream of blowing up the White House!  Now, many might fantasize about that from time to time and tell friends...but to declare it publically to a crowd?  How is that not a textbook case of incitement.  After all, the average IQ in this crowd has to be half that of room temperature, so...who knows what Oswald will hear this and think "Damn, what an idea!". 

Then that idiot Gloria whatevertheeffherfaceis blathering about rounding up Muzzies (well, your idea honey...) and saying if that happens they'll all declare to be Muzzies...?  Seriously, WTF kind of bathtub gin induced gibberish is that?  But hey, thanks for clarifying your batshyt insanity for us toots!

That must explain this mangina joining the angry vag-a-thon -

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/exclusive-protester-womens-march-calls-trump-beheaded-lit-fire/

Yup this little Obamite yearning to be one of the crazy lib chicks is already emulating their friends in ISIS and can't wait to act on their Satanic impulses.  And the media helped create this trash too, let's not ever forget that!

Here's another mangina...

That's cruel, call PETA!  No animal should have to be subjected to such inhumane treatment!!!

And then, like dumb animals...they all just wander off...and like fat lazy stupid common-core kids...they expect others to clean up their sh*t!

But, give President Trump some credit...

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2017, 05:32:55 AM »

Their basic gripe is the potential curtailing of women's "health & reproductive rights", right?

Well hell...here's a low-cost health plan that can be rolled out nationwide (with which the Dry-Cleaners network can assist!)

Problem solved (with any luck)!
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2017, 07:30:08 AM »
More legacy...lot's of unsane people polluting our nation...

https://twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/823261320669757440

...that asshole needs his meds back, STAT!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2017, 08:07:08 AM »
Heh!  H/T-WRSA

And, not to be out-done, The People's Cube -

Yup, claim Islam retardette's! 
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 08:10:44 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2017, 08:24:30 AM »
Heh!  Lower than Nixon or GHW Bush!

http://iotwreport.com/47-9-obama-had-lower-average-approval-rating-than-nixon-or-bush/

Hey D-MC presstitutes, y'all gonna report this, ignore it or make sh*t up? 

And you know Hussein was actually lower than that!!!   ;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2017, 11:33:33 AM »
Speaking of low...

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/23/obama-gave-palestinians-200-million-dollar-present-in-last-hours-of-presidency/

...what a despicable low-life spawn of gutter-trash!

Probably not the last turd left behind by that asshole!!!   ::outrage::

Offline richb

• Established Member

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2017, 05:12:53 PM »
Tanks show up in Europe with dead batteries and no fuel.   

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/24/us-tanks-arrive-to-take-on-russia-with-dead-batteries-no-gas/

The error stemmed from neglectful soldiers who forgot to disable the tanks’ systems while they were in transport. Lt. Gen. Ben Hodges, commander of all Army forces in Europe, said the errors reflected an experience deficit in modern soldiers. “It is stuff we used to know,” he lamented to TheWSJ.

The dead tanks were not the only logistical obstacle U.S. forces faced on their way to the Russian border. Several armored vehicles also struck the tops of bridges on the way to Poland because U.S. forces lacked inaccurate information on the road routes in NATO countries, which are part of the former Soviet Union.

Yup, keep lowering the standards for enlistees, allow tattoos and piercings and gay and trans and women.  See, it's working out real well.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2017, 05:46:31 PM »

And you know Hussein was actually lower than that!!!   ;)

And even lower given that he was on his, uhm...knees for a good portion of his time in the Oval Office.

#ItsReggieTime!
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.