Author Topic: The Obama Regime Aftermath: What Barry's Real "Legacy" Means to the Future  (Read 3303 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: The Obama Regime Aftermath: What Barry's Real "Legacy" Means to the Future
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2017, 06:30:09 PM »
"The error stemmed from neglectful soldiers who forgot to disable the tanks’ systems while they were in transport."

I bet they weren't neglectful in making sure the portable lactation stations were deployed.

Priorities.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2017, 06:55:01 AM »
Tanks show up in Europe with dead batteries and no fuel.   

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/24/us-tanks-arrive-to-take-on-russia-with-dead-batteries-no-gas/

The error stemmed from neglectful soldiers who forgot to disable the tanks’ systems while they were in transport. Lt. Gen. Ben Hodges, commander of all Army forces in Europe, said the errors reflected an experience deficit in modern soldiers. “It is stuff we used to know,” he lamented to TheWSJ.

The dead tanks were not the only logistical obstacle U.S. forces faced on their way to the Russian border. Several armored vehicles also struck the tops of bridges on the way to Poland because U.S. forces lacked inaccurate information on the road routes in NATO countries, which are part of the former Soviet Union.

Yup, keep lowering the standards for enlistees, allow tattoos and piercings and gay and trans and women.  See, it's working out real well.

Ding Ding Ding!  Winner winner chicken dinner!

Readiness just isn't equipment and logistics...it's having people that know their craft...and not only is the personnel diminished thanks to Obama's cheapening of the gene pool...but it is obvious training budgets have been raided to fund other operational needs...or politically-driven misdeeds!

Gonna have to purge Obamian leadership from the ranks along with the deadwood...right now this bunch couldn't handle much thrown at it...and one thing warfare shakes down to quickly once technology is equaled or overcome is the quality of the people on the line.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2017, 08:10:41 AM »

And you know Hussein was actually lower than that!!!   ;)

And even lower given that he was on his, uhm...knees for a good portion of his time in the Oval Office.

#ItsReggieTime!

#ReggieWasJustPractice

Good thing he's gone...now we can lay oil pipe instead of...   ::puke::

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2017, 02:48:14 PM »
Looks like he sent off $700 million to the UN too, in the last couple of days.

http://dailysignal.com/2017/01/25/congress-should-learn-from-obamas-last-minute-un-spending-binge/

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2017, 04:38:04 PM »
There may be some good news about the $221 million Palestinian payout.   Looks like the Trump administration may be able to claw it back.   It looks like its frozen at the moment, it will be slowed down at least. 

http://www.timesofisrael.com/palestinians-say-trump-freezes-obamas-last-minute-221-million-payout/

Wonder if the UN payout could be clawed back.   Looks like that was sent out earlier,  so that's less likely i am guessing.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2017, 05:39:02 PM »
  What a f**k that man is. As for the U.N. it's simple give it back or pack your bags.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2017, 08:23:51 AM »
More Nixonian crap from Hussein!

http://iotwreport.com/ig-investigating-obama-admin-cyber-attacks-on-georgia-election-system/

Actually, Nixon is a piker compared to Obama...

Obamian is the new low in fascist leadership!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2017, 11:33:22 AM »
Wymenz stormtrooper Linda Sarsour, a minion of that Satan-sucker Mohammad -

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/wow-womens-march-leader-linda-sarsour-attacks-victim-female-genital-mutilation-ayaan-hirsi-ali/

...wow, who would expect a bunch of dipshyt feminazi's to team up with a genital-mutliating psychotic cultist?

I mean besides all of us normals?

::whatgives::

And, yet another poster-feminazi here too!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/321861-womens-march-featured-speaker-who-kidnapped-raped-and-tortured-a-man/

Jeez, to do those horrible things...to a man...definite hero to these angry vag's!

Pretty sure most ladies don't want to associate with these morons!

They crazy!!!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 12:17:22 PM by Libertas »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2017, 11:50:03 AM »
The legacy now.

The legacy that should be!

« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 11:57:42 AM by Libertas »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
 ::siren:: Caution!  Some depictions are not safe for work or children!   ::siren::

http://www.weaselzippers.us/335741-obama-i-probably-wouldnt-have-been-president-if-certain-high-school-photos-surfaced/

Yeah...

Lucky for him there is the D-MC...

Unlucky for everybody else...

::outrage::

Oh, and...

http://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2017/04/24/what-was-he-thinking-josh-earnest-royally-steps-in-it-with-prediction-about-obama/

...all y'all can FOAD!

::doublebird::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
OK, who's the asshole who left the cage door unlocked?!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/340584-obama-welcomed-like-rockstar-in-germany-says-we-cant-hide-behind-a-wall/

What a walking diaper stain...and he hangs out with Europe's most infamous diaper stain...

Hello, Ort Cloud?  Can you send a bus-sized rock to that location?  Thanks, have a nice day!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/340584-obama-welcomed-like-rockstar-in-germany-says-we-cant-hide-behind-a-wall/

What a walking diaper stain...and he hangs out with Europe's most infamous diaper stain...

Hello, Ort Cloud?  Can you send a bus-sized rock to that location?  Thanks, have a nice day!

They should keep him.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

They should keep him.

I don't care the cost! Pay it!!!
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline richb

• Established Member
says the man who they built a wall in front of his new house....................................

Doesn't he ever think how stupid he sounds...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
After "Doesn't he ever think ..." you could've stopped right there.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

On sale $34.99.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
This Ameriphobe POS fagstick muzzie punk loser cannot leave the planet soon enough...look at what this lying sack of pig scat is saying:

The alternative, Obama suggested, would see anti-democratic forces swooping in to fill the voids left by globalist cooperation.

He said the result could be 'intolerance and tribalism and organizing ourselves along ethnic lines.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4578906/Obama-warns-Trump-s-extreme-nationalism-xenophobia.html

Read it all, on an empty stomach to gain the full Satanic context.

Basically the SCoaMF is arguing that the lies of the Demo-Prog-Liberal globalist elite is the only truth and that stigmatizing of real facts by labeling them "alternative" and merely "opinion" of their enemies of which Trump and his (automatically assumed white, racist, sexist, homophobic & Islamaphobic) supporters is justified because these Liberty-centric bastards are threatening the global cabal and will result in dividing people into tribal units.  Yes, this psychotic walking diaper stain actually said all that!  And while I don't think God is dead, the fact that a bolt of lightening didn't split this trash into a zillion pieces merely indicates to me that God is on vacation and is leaving garbage like this in our hands...until such time as He sees fit to interject Himself.  The Poster Boy for DAESH Recruitment, the Godfather of the BLM Terrorist Syndicate, the Chief Apologist of Islam...Duh Wun we were all warned about...dares accuse others of that which he is the most guilty of perpetrating?!

The narcissism of this demon and the lies it spews knows no bounds.

He needs to be dealt with...and nobody is better suited to shut this POS up than Trump...and if he won't engage it, he'll only encourage this a-hole and all the other a-holes like him to ratchet up the hate and bullying even more.

But, whatever.  f**k it, they want war, give it to them!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
... dividing people into tribal units.

Sometimes known as countries, the sovereignty of those he also disregards as not useful because "global citizen", but he did more to instigate people into various radical tribes right in this country than any other one person.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero