Author Topic: DNC Fight Couldn't Be Going Any Better for America!!!  (Read 872 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
DNC Fight Couldn't Be Going Any Better for America!!!
« on: January 24, 2017, 07:44:18 AM »
Every...single...candidate for DNC Chair...piled on white folk as the reason why they got their asses handed to them last November!  Every...single...one!!!

Candidates aspiring to take over as chairman of the Democratic National Committee met Monday night to discuss what went wrong in 2016 and how to get the party back on track.

Early into the event the candidates gravitated toward a particular scapegoat for the party’s poor showing in November: Political consultancies owned by white people.

“We have to stop, particularly with the consultants,” said the chairman of the South Carolina Democratic Party, Jaime Harrison. “You cannot come to the DNC and get a contract and the only minority face you have is the person answering the phone.”

Minority consultants “need to get the same resources that the white consultants have gotten,” said a Fox News analyst and candidate for the chairmanship, Jehmu Greene. "The DNC did a piss poor, pathetic job" attracting minorities, she said.

Democrats must provide “training” that focuses in part on teaching Americans “how to be sensitive and how to shut their mouths if they are white,” urged the executive director of Idaho’s Democratic Party, Sally Boynton Brown, who is white.

The event’s moderator, MSNBC’s Joy Ann Reid, asked the candidates how the party should handle the Black Lives Now movement.
The candidates uniformly emphasized that the party must embrace the activists unreservedly.

“It makes me sad that we’re even having that conversation and that tells me that white leaders in our party have failed,” Brown said. “I’m a white woman, I don’t get it. … My job is to listen and be a voice and shut other white people down when they want to interrupt.”
“This is life and death” she emphasized. “I am a human being trying to do good work and I can’t do it without y’all. So please, please, please, get ahold of me. Sally at we-the-dnc.org. I need schooling so I can go school the other white people.”

Another candidate said black Americans are now living with “justified fear” of being killed after Donald Trump was elected president.
Raymond Buckley, the chairman for the New Hampshire Democratic Party, told a story about how, in the midst of “grieving” on Election Day, he received a call from his black niece, who feared for her life after Trump’s victory.

“It’s not just certain parts of the country,” he said. “That fear is all across the country. It’s even in rural new Hampshire. So when people say black lives matter, you are damn right they matter.”

Asked whether they would agree to work with President Trump, the candidates agreed they would never do so, which drew some applause from the otherwise quiet crowd at George Washington University.

https://news.grabien.com/story-dnc-chair-candidates-bash-white-people-racially-charged-foru

Racists, every one of them is a hardcore racist!

And this couldn't be better for America!  If these people stay true to their racism and hate and continue to blame white people for every ill they can imagine and embrace and promote radical racist groups like BLM and call this "the mainstream Democrat Party" then that party is destined for oblivion!

Thank God for truly stupid people...this alone has me rethinking our prospects for a workable restoration of the Republic!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: DNC Fight Couldn't Be Going Any Better for America!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 08:48:30 AM »
Jesus Christ Almighty!  And a White woman 'needing schooling' in how to shut other White people down?!

TWANLOC.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 11:33:40 AM »
I do believe a skin-tint is in order for Sally Boynton Brown. Maybe she can be declared a special order black person, free of the fear of being killed dead. She can drive a car by the name of Sweet Chariot with an image of Billie Holiday painted on the hood and never, EVER have ta' pick cotton a single day of her natural born life or see black people swingin' from the Poplar trees.

Because life, like pancakes, should be sweet!

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 11:45:25 AM »

Son: I...I lost my McDonald's restaurant license Ma. I couldn't make the numbers.
Ma: Oh son, you've truly been disenfranchised!!
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 02:47:51 PM »
After all that,  they haven't learned a d*mn thing.   Not one thing.   Keep shoveling the sh*t. 

They better get used to losing.   They deserve to lose too. 

They will lose the working,  middle classes (of all races) for another generation if Trump manages to get the economy out of the toilet.  He even seems to be winning over some union support even.   

Let the economy grow and he will get his big win,  in 2020! 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 07:53:54 AM »
The economy is key, that alone can ensure a second term...but to keep support energized he needs other wins too, and I think he'll get a fair share of them.

And as for these Dem's showing their true stripes...

H/T-WRSA

...this is one CHOWM y'all gonna have a hard time with...jus' sayin'!   :D

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 03:56:45 PM »
This is hilarious.  They lost because Rust Belt states went Republican for the first time in 30 years.  Those states went Republican because blue collar white people were abandoned by the Democrats.  So their answer is to double down on the attitude that alienated white working class people in the first place?

Go for it!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2017, 07:01:39 AM »
Yeah, and part of that Rust Belt loss is due to Obama & the Dem's decimating industries like coal, steel, oil, and manufacturing!

Heck, when the union bosses praise the guy that just wiped out their traditional donation recipients you know you screwed the pooch hard!

::hysterical::

Reminds me of 1980!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2017, 05:38:23 PM »
This is hilarious.  They lost because Rust Belt states went Republican for the first time in 30 years.  Those states went Republican because blue collar white people were abandoned by the Democrats.  So their answer is to double down on the attitude that alienated white working class people in the first place?

Bless their hearts. ;)
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson