Author Topic: DSK  (Read 6211 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: DSK
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2011, 08:26:20 AM »
There was a report on Grouchies that she is HIV positive too. But I can't find the damn thing.

I thumbed past something saying she was living at an HIV apartment.
WTF is someone carrying an infectious virus working at a clean up job?
Sneeze on my pillow before you leave.
Hey, why not get a food service job?

Found it:H/T RickZ
The hotel maid, a West African immigrant, has occupied the fourth-floor High Bridge pad with her 15-year-old daughter since January -- and before that, lived in another Bronx apartment set aside by Harlem Community AIDS United strictly for adults with the virus and their families.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/imf_accuser_in_apt_for_hiv_vics_oZmUkbtouJ14RHw1434HvJ#ixzz1Mnwa471v
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 08:31:07 AM by John Florida »
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2011, 06:24:42 PM »
From the article:
[blockquote]She told cops that after he sodomized her, she spit out his semen on the floor,  ...

The humiliated, 62-year-old suspect was ordered held without bail Monday and placed under suicide watch[/blockquote]

Excuse me, Who was HUMILIATED?  Oh, he's a    *POP, an aristocrat, a man of wealth and taste.  It couldn't have been the other party who was HUMILIATED, the other party is a peasant. 

Peasants, take head of the aristocrats and those who coddle them.

*person of priviledge

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2011, 07:01:31 PM »
From the article:
[blockquote]She told cops that after he sodomized her, she spit out his semen on the floor,  ...

The humiliated, 62-year-old suspect was ordered held without bail Monday and placed under suicide watch[/blockquote]

Excuse me, Who was HUMILIATED?  Oh, he's a    *POP, an aristocrat, a man of wealth and taste.  It couldn't have been the other party who was HUMILIATED, the other party is a peasant. 

Peasants, take head of the aristocrats and those who coddle them.

*person of priviledge

When he goes to prison he will learn what humiliation is.When BUBU crams it up his poop shoot and tells hem to yell out his name or call him dady he will know what it is.Till then he knows nothing.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2011, 01:25:39 PM »

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2011, 03:13:21 PM »
When he goes to prison he will learn what humiliation is.When BUBU crams it up his poop shoot and tells hem to yell out his name or call him dady he will know what it is.Till then he knows nothing.

Maybe squeel like a pig? ::hysterical::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson