Author Topic: Immigrant ban E.O. takes effect  (Read 10908 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Immigrant ban E.O. takes effect
« on: January 28, 2017, 10:25:26 AM »
Drudge ........

America-Bound Migrants Grounded in Cairo...
Airlines bar Iranians...
GOOGLE Recalls Overseas Staff...
Silicon Sultans Panic...
Fear and rage on US-Mexico border...

REFUGEES BLOCKED FROM USA

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4166762/Immigration-stopping-visa-holders-Trump-ban.html
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Immigrant ban E.O. takes effect
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 11:35:51 AM »
Damn straight!
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 01:30:54 PM »
Right now the shyt-heads I work for have been hiring about 60% izlamics to normal people. I hope that this puts a kink into their plans!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 01:37:00 PM »
LOLOL..... Newsflash: Refugees, there is no paper tiger in charge today. The Trump administration will vet you.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2017, 06:00:11 PM »
Twitter is absolutely bonkers over this. It's getting so bad, I'm having to put in overtime simply to keep pissing my normal amount of folks off over there...

;D  ;)  ;D

#ShariaAdherentLivesDontMatter
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2017, 06:12:12 PM »
Too bad for the trash of America their President wasn't man enough to just erase all border laws, when Democrats owned government.  Funny thing is, when the next guy comes into office, he can just choose to start following the law, again.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2017, 07:21:42 PM »
Twitter is absolutely bonkers over this. It's getting so bad, I'm having to put in overtime simply to keep pissing my normal amount of folks off over there...

;D  ;)  ;D

#ShariaAdherentLivesDontMatter

That's what I like about you Pablo - always striving to better yourself ;'}

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2017, 07:24:18 PM »
Too bad for the trash of America their President wasn't man enough to just erase all border laws, when Democrats owned government.  Funny thing is, when the next guy comes into office, he can just choose to start following the law, again.

Don't forget that it was his sycophants who breathlessly claimed that he deported more illegals that anyone. It always brought joy to me to push that in their faces. Looks like I will get opportunities afresh ;'}

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2017, 08:26:30 AM »
#WheresIshmael?
 ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2017, 03:41:00 PM »
Seeing all the Hollyweirdo's and leftnuts eveywhere go apesh*t out of nothing but pure ignorance is predictable as it is lame!  The so-called ban affects the screening of less than 1% of travelers to the country, but the Goebbels media allies in the D-MC are dutifully pouring gas on a fire only they started.  And more idiots like this dumb vagina are upping the rhetoric to full blown epic lie levels, and there isn't a shred of evidence to back it up of course.  Nor are these ignorant assholes talking about this Iraqi interpreter for the Army who after having his situation looked at was allowed to move along, probably because the system worked and because the guy said he likes Trump.  Plus, all the ignorant assholes are purposely forgetting about or are too stupid to remember that Dear Leader Obama put the brakes on when the reports of terrorist scum taking advantage of his yard-wide vetting process were pouring in, not to mention the fact that only Congress and the Executive can call the shots on immigration of any kind.

Shove it in their faces with glee!  This is what winning looks like.   :D

H/T - TPC
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 04:24:43 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2017, 11:32:40 AM »
More overheated rhetotic and the stupid DOA spawn it breeds!

The BS - http://www.weaselzippers.us/322317-moonbat-actress-julia-louis-dreyfus-compares-trumps-travel-ban-to-hitlers-persecution-of-the-jews-during-sag-awards-acceptance-speech/

Twit has no clue how ridiculously stupid she is!

But unchecked unhinged emoting is how idiotic legislation is formed from proglodyte swamp juice!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/322246-dem-sen-dianne-feinstein-to-introduce-two-bills-in-response-to-trumps-ban/

Fineswine's puke stands zero chance...100% grandstanding circle-jerking for the jerks polluting the streets and airports with their progtarded "no nations, no borders, stop the deportations" cries of ignorance...not to mention the omnipresent unwashed stench that goes with them everywhere they go!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2017, 10:00:07 AM »

The BS - http://www.weaselzippers.us/322317-moonbat-actress-julia-louis-dreyfus-compares-trumps-travel-ban-to-hitlers-persecution-of-the-jews-during-sag-awards-acceptance-speech/

I simply can't understand these liberal Jews in particular.  If they want to throw around suggestions of Nazism, well these Islamic imports are by far the closest thing to it.  "If you don't let the West get flooded by millions of hostile Muslims who want to wipe Jews off the face of the Earth, then you're like the next Hitler and stuff!"

::)
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2017, 10:44:15 AM »

I simply can't understand these liberal Jews in particular.  If they want to throw around suggestions of Nazism, well these Islamic imports are by far the closest thing to it.  "If you don't let the West get flooded by millions of hostile Muslims who want to wipe Jews off the face of the Earth, then you're like the next Hitler and stuff!"

Hollywood's almost cult-like in its adherence to hatred & collective stupidity. Look @ how they blistered Nicole Kidman for her moderate suggestion that Trump is now the president & we must support the POTUS. If one of them invokes Hitler - they're held up as a historical sage.

Now QB Tom Brady is getting heat for being a friend of Trump. He's outside Hollywood & I'd love to see him, post Super Bowl, tell Hollywood to eff-off.

Principled people must fly in the face of the status quo, kick it to the ground & butcher it with a sharp implement..

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2017, 11:28:38 AM »

Hollywood's almost cult-like in its adherence to hatred & collective stupidity. Look @ how they blistered Nicole Kidman for her moderate suggestion that Trump is now the president & we must support the POTUS. If one of them invokes Hitler - they're held up as a historical sage.

Now QB Tom Brady is getting heat for being a friend of Trump. He's outside Hollywood & I'd love to see him, post Super Bowl, tell Hollywood to eff-off.

Principled people must fly in the face of the status quo, kick it to the ground & butcher it with a sharp implement..

Interviewer - Tom Brady, you won yet another Super Bowl, what now?

Tom Brady - Well I am not going to stupid Hollywood or hang out with our faggot Commissioner or racist terrorists like Kapernick, I think I'll hang out with a real American - President Trump!.

(Screen goes black)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2017, 11:56:05 AM »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2017, 01:29:48 PM »
That's the police chief from "Stranger Things" -- a show I actually like.  It's hard to watch anything.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2017, 03:43:36 PM »
That's the police chief from "Stranger Things" -- a show I actually like.  It's hard to watch anything.

Aw crap.  I like it, too.  See, this is why we can't have nice things.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2017, 07:11:34 AM »
The ratio of insane to sane people in Hollyweird is twice that of the entire population...

Sooner or later most all of them piss off their consumers, it's a wonder they even have jobs anymore...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2017, 12:12:21 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2017, 07:38:20 AM »
And the 9th Circus freak show enters center ring...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-06/appeals-court-hear-immigration-ban-arguments-tuesday-evening

...I think these terminal morons are looking the pad their record number of losses to ensure no other can ever challenge their status as the most ignorant and foolish court to have ever existed in the entire annals of human history...