Author Topic: Immigrant ban E.O. takes effect  (Read 10917 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Immigrant ban E.O. takes effect
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2017, 06:02:34 PM »
We have a judicial problem in America.  This is a textbook case of shopping for the most un-American judge out there and having him single handedly forcing his views on the rest of us.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2017, 07:08:32 AM »
If you hold a certain type of magazine up to your ear...you can almost hear a traitor crying and crapping its panties...

Real change...sometimes it happens really really fast. 
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2017, 06:21:02 PM »
Surprise surprise y'all -- a federal judge just blocked the new revised restrictions hours before they were to take effect.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2017, 07:10:58 PM »
Newp, not surprised a'tall a'tall.

Trump should just freakin' ignore him (as he should've ignored the first one); the Judiciary has no role to play in this issue as the President is acting in accordance with the law.

Meantime, they keep flooding in.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2017, 08:06:31 PM »
This judge is in Hawaii.  Another district from the 9th Circuit.  Coincidence?  LOL.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2017, 06:59:13 AM »
What Pan said.

Also, sure would be nice if these clowns would, I dunno, suicide themselves with nail guns and such...with their off-hand... 

ETA - Watson is a Obama appointee, big shock.

Tired of this dancing around BS...time to declare Islam incompatible with humanity and end all bogus religious arguments...for that cult is not a valid religion, it is a cancer that will destroy the human race...it should be banned and anybody claiming loyalty or fealty to it or abetting it in any way shape or form should be immediately adjudicated! 

See that dude on the wall back there?

President Trump is going to have to go full-Jackson.   ;)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 08:14:42 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2017, 10:17:20 AM »
I am wondering now if this is more gamesmanship from Trump.  He didn't make the revised order take place immediately, but set it a week ahead, almost like he wanted to give them time to pull a stunt like this.

It's BS that they do this.  The President has clear authority to establish these rules.  The judiciary does not get to set foreign policy for the country.  Plus these rulings presume that the entire world has a preexisting right to come to our country and that these rulings are somehow an infringement of that right.  They have no such thing!

Our system of government does have prescribed methods of dealing with this sort of intransigence.  The problem -- as ever -- is that the GOP will never use these tools.  Federal judges can be impeached by Congress.

Out of the 3 branches of government, the judiciary pisses me off the most.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2017, 12:14:30 PM »
Yup.  Non-citizens have no rights, to say they do is an outright lie!  There is no language anywhere in the Constitution granting any rights to non-citizens, period.  But as we all know activist (ie-treasonous) judges invent crap out of thin air!  Just like abortion!  If the argument these traitors are making is to be fully accepted, then there are no laws, because rights invented are no different from laws ignored...there is no meaning in anything but what one perceives it to be.  So, in the illegal alien example it is "lawful" for anybody to kick in the back door of anybody's dwelling (there should be no doors, especially locked ones in America!, that is racist and wrong!), people should be able to use whatever it is in that dwelling for themselves (including other people!) without any recrimination and everybody should just effing get used to it as the "new normal"! 

And if people are too stupid to know what the true nature of Islam is...then assholes like these judges and politicians and their drones should be forced to take them into their homes and if they lose their heads, well...that's just what good tolerant drones are supposed to do!

Jeepers Cripes I am so effing tired of this BS!  Congress is willfully and criminally negligent in their duty...they deserve to join the traitors fate!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2017, 09:06:23 AM »
Wait, it gets worse .......

Judge Considers Ordering President Donald Trump to Double 50,000 Refugee Inflow to the United States

.... The judge revealed his proposal in a footnote in his March 15 decision where he denounced Trump’s reformist Executive Orders, which sharply curbs the inflow of refugees from war-torn Islamic countries.

... The plaintiffs’ request for 100,000 refugees each year was made by lawyers for the International Refugee Assistance Protect, HIAS Inc., a so-called “VOLAG” which is paid by federal agencies to import refugees, and by members of the Middle East Studies Association.

“Judge Chuang’s ruling … leaves the door open for further discussion of our challenges to the refugee ban, an opening we intend to pursue,” said a March 15 statement from HIAS. “So stay tuned for more news as our lawsuit continues.”  HIAS received at least $19.5 million in government grants in 2014, according to its federal 990 form.

The deterioration is picking up speed now.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2017, 09:33:15 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2017, 11:25:23 AM »
But of course...like his idol B Hussein O, he also is aiding and abetting the terrorists and terrorist enablers of Mohammad!

Side with evil...die with evil...   ;)

One nice benefit of Trump's prudent action...the traitors who come out of the shadows to preen before their media pals...now they are known.

::hat-tip::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2017, 02:06:42 PM »
If a single judge can dictate our policy toward refugee admission, then why even bother with this system of government?  It is a mortally wounded system.

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2017, 03:55:26 PM »
If a single judge can dictate our policy toward refugee admission, then why even bother with this system of government?  It is a mortally wounded system.

This form of government always depended on men of virtue, something the Founders knew and of which they wrote.  Even with accounting for the rogue judges; it is Congress which is supposed to act to rein them in, because they were, as well, supposed to be virtuous men.

We have few men with chests in the government today, and elsewhere.

And the women are worse.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2017, 06:09:07 PM »
I think the flip side of that is that we are supposed to be men (and women) of virtue too, by which the Founders meant we should be hanging the scoundrels from lamp posts by now.

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2017, 10:08:08 PM »
Word.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2017, 07:12:29 AM »
Streetlight Serenade

Coming soon to a street near...them!   ;)

LOD

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2017, 08:00:22 AM »
Meanwhile, some good news...hopefully!

http://iotwreport.com/immigration-judges-dispatched-to-12-u-s-cities-to-speed-deportations/

Hope these are vetted, no snakes in the bunch!

Glad they are coming here too, do something about the damned radical Somali's!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2017, 09:45:39 AM »
I can remember Michelle Malkin saying, regarding the immigration courts, "it over 'til the "immigrant" wins'.  Maybe that will change now

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2017, 07:12:34 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2017, 07:58:40 AM »
More innocents harmed because of progs...

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/12/illegal-alien-with-felony-convictions-charged-with-molesting-12-year-old-girl-at-daycare/

...I would have him tied down in the Everglades with jelly smeared on his privates...