Author Topic: California preparing to ignite a Constitutional Crisis?  (Read 5259 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: California preparing to ignite a Constitutional Crisis?
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2017, 08:42:53 PM »
Actually, they do still grow a lot of food and Bakersfield is pumping oil like it's going out of style.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2017, 07:16:30 AM »
Plan B - 3 way split:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/california-clears-first-hurdle-to-breaking-into-three-states/article/2638928

Yeah, whatever...maybe suck SF into the stupid zone too, all the rotten eggs in one basket!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2017, 10:06:58 AM »
Problem with that one is that with SF, LA and San Diego all in their own state that becomes 6 more Dem Senators and all of the current Dem Represenatives.  I'm sure the planners for the split as shown have taken the population of those specific areas into account and made the divide so that the large cities in each division had enough of a population to control the entire area.  For example population of LA 4 million people, the population of that state is probably just shy of 8 million, so the city controls the votes for the Senate.

This gives the dems a minimum of 4 extra Electorial Collage votes.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2017, 12:15:25 PM »
Like I said, unless they pull in SF...SD I don't know, used to be a conservative military town, if no longer, force them in the sh*tbasket too...gerrymander it so there is not an expansion of proglodyte influence.

Anyway..I'd favor seceding anyway...throw the baby out with the bath water, I don't really care...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2022, 12:02:37 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/group-using-west-virginia-model-create-new-california-serves-gavin-newsome-notice-constitutional-default/

New California.

Fine with me.  I'd start building walls around those hostile areas...

PS - Other Governors can show their Constitutional spirit by setting Gruesome Newsom's despicable and evil baby-hating billboards on fire...using volunteer firefighters to be sure the exercise is professionally observed and with State troopers on perimeter for public safety of course.

https://www.weaselzippers.us/485801-ca-dem-gov-newsom-puts-up-pro-abortion-billboards-in-red-states/

Have a nice day!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 12:06:34 PM by Libertas »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2022, 02:56:00 PM »

PS - Other Governors can show their Constitutional spirit by setting Gruesome Newsom's despicable and evil baby-hating billboards on fire...using volunteer firefighters to be sure the exercise is professionally observed and with State troopers on perimeter for public safety of course.

https://www.weaselzippers.us/485801-ca-dem-gov-newsom-puts-up-pro-abortion-billboards-in-red-states/

Have a nice day!

Ann Coulter said liberalism is a religion and abortion is its sacrament. Boy was she right.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2022, 04:18:58 PM »

Have a nice day!

Ann Coulter said liberalism is a religion and abortion is its sacrament. Boy was she right.

Offerings to Moloch...

They are 100% pure undiluted Evil.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2022, 01:04:20 PM »

Have a nice day!

Offerings to Moloch...

They are 100% pure undiluted Evil.

I am pro choice up to a point. Maybe like EU with 15 weeks then life of the mother. I think FL recently passed such a law.

I find the pro abortion celebrations ghoulish. The Soviets embraced abortion as birth control as I recall. Current Russia has limits like EU plus some waiting period (2 days?) to reconsider. Even they consider the pro abortion glee as ghoulish. The Irish celebrations after they made abortions legal made me sick.

Here is how I see it. Most people approve of birth control but oppose infanticide. So they draw a line. It is not scientific. It is not religious. They just draw a line. I am just explaining how I think much of the world works.
I have know women who had abortions. Most have a sense of loss decades later.  Most do not regret their choice but they do not celebrate.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2022, 11:46:26 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2023, 11:29:53 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2023, 12:11:40 PM »
Two New California delegates to Washington DC....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/moving-onward-state-new-california-sends-delegates-washington-d-c/

...I guess we'll get a really good look at how so-called "democrats" and Cucks view an actual legitimate will of The People!

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2023, 07:13:11 AM »
Leftists will never allow this to happen. Process would not suffice. Guns would be required.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2023, 08:10:54 AM »
Let them deny every last peaceful attempt...

What comes will be entirely of their asking, Liberty will have the high ground...tyranny will have Hell!