Author Topic: "Someone" ‘stabbed’ trooper with a machete while shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’  (Read 2509 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
I wonder what the motivation could have been? Distraught over Islamophobia? Workplace violence? Bullied as a child? Closeted homose.... no wait, that doesn't support the narrative, does it... Trump supporter?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
I think the standard excuse now is "a history of mental problems."  That one has the benefit of at least being partly correct, since you would have to have mental problems to adhere to that disgusting religion.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
I think the standard excuse now is "a history of mental problems."  That one has the benefit of at least being partly correct, since you would have to have mental problems to adhere to that disgusting religion.

Inbreeding has a long history of producing mentally inferior humans...

[just sayin', you backwards piece of Muzzie trash]
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.

Inbreeding has a long history of producing mentally inferior humans...

[just sayin', you backwards piece of Muzzie trash]

This is very true and First World Countries damn well know it, which is why there are laws ..........

Ya know, there are many days when I despair for our species.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop

Well...there WAS a flood for a reason...
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Well...there WAS a flood for a reason...

Tried water...it's fire's turn, eh?

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Cousin-marriage is not only common in the Middle East, it is actually the norm.  When you have centuries of that, well, no wonder they're all unibrow cavemen looking barbarians.

Apologists make a big deal out of their prior achievements in subjects like math and astronomy (and how much of it was rehashed Greek knowledge?) but conveniently overlook their total lack of scientific output since forever ago.  How many world-renowned scientific and engineering programs are found at universities in the Islamic world?

Look at places like Dubai, gleaming and modern with massive skyscrapers.  It's all done with foreign architects, foreign engineers, foreign construction crews.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Cousin-marriage is not only common in the Middle East, it is actually the norm.  When you have centuries of that, well, no wonder they're all unibrow cavemen looking barbarians.

Apologists make a big deal out of their prior achievements in subjects like math and astronomy (and how much of it was rehashed Greek knowledge?) but conveniently overlook their total lack of scientific output since forever ago.  How many world-renowned scientific and engineering programs are found at universities in the Islamic world?

Look at places like Dubai, gleaming and modern with massive skyscrapers.  It's all done with foreign architects, foreign engineers, foreign construction crews.

Bingo!

Most everything they achieved was a result of theft...and their so-called education is just more indoctrination into their cult.

If not for oil money...they would still be cooking bugs over a dung fire and killing each other over horse-faced brides...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  They do it because they put no value on life, theirs and nobody elses.  They kill and they as a group get rewarded with benefits from the same bunch that they are killing. To put a stop to it you have the retribution so horrific that they fear for their loved ones or their favorite goat.

Wipe out a generation and they will get the message and they will self correct.  You don't bring rabid dogs home to the kids.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
There are two clashes of civilizations occurring -

1) The clash between progs and free people

2) The clash between free people and the psychotic death cult called Islam

The progs and islaminals share parallel strains of the same virus - there is no such thing as coexistence, tolerance or common sense with these terminally infected people...it's down to them or us.  And the battle with the islaminals will never be able to be fully engaged as long as progs are there to divert resources.  The progs think only uber extreme jihadists are a problem, and only then occasionally if it all.  They are under the massively ignorant belief that the majority of practitioners are peaceful and tolerant, that they can live successfully in a free society and offer something of benefit to the whole...they bought the takkiya spread by imams and front groups like CAIR...the see the slaughter occurring each minute of every day, hear the same shouts of "Death to America!", "Death to Israel" and "Death to Infidels!" that we do, see the new generation indoctrinated to hate America, Israel and all nonbeliever's that we do...see homosexuals thrown off buildings, see women mutilated and stoned, see women and retarded children turned into IED's, see Americans getting their heads hacked off...yet they still cling to the belief that all this atrocity, this attitude toward women and Jews and Christians is an aberration not endemic in the whole of islam!

The progs must be defeated one way or another if there is to be any hope of survival, period.