Author Topic: For those interested in how the craven and corrupt Satanic Alinskyites think...  (Read 670 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
As he did last month at an event in Washington, D.C., the mayor expanded on what he believes is the road map back to power for his party — putting moderate candidates such as veterans, football players, sheriffs and business people up in Republican districts, picking battles with Republicans, exploiting wedges within the GOP and fighting attempts to redistrict Congress on partisan grounds.

Instead, he said, Democrats should focus on the GOP. "Wherever there's a disagreement among Republicans, I'm for one of those disagreements," he said. "I'm all for it. The president's with Russia? I'm with John McCain and Lindsey Graham, I'm for NATO! Why? (It's a) wedge. Wedges have to be schisms, schisms have to be divides."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chicagoinc/ct-rahm-emanuel-national-democrats-advice-0207-chicago-inc-20170206-story.html

Yeah...and our frustration is their useful idiots like J-Mac & Lindsie!!! 

All trash must go, no exceptions!

Thanks for the reminder Rahm-a-long-a-ding-dong! 
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Wouldn't it just be easier for our failed Poli Sci graduates to just run on what they intend on doing?  Take the beta ballet dancer.  He could just run on exporting Chicago to the country.  Why doesn't he?

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We saw one turd too many already come thru the chitcago to DC sewer line...No More!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.