Author Topic: Another stupid boycott by stupid people  (Read 1067 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Another stupid boycott by stupid people
« on: February 16, 2017, 07:57:56 AM »

H/T - WRSA

Another holiday, how'd we get so lucky?!   ::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Another stupid boycott by stupid people
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 08:57:33 AM »
Millions of people will have to mow their own lawns and do their own dishes,  while millions of business owners who hire illegal help will be penalized for doing so and forced to consider if  hiring legal workers might avoid this in the future??

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 09:50:05 AM »
I can't wait until they are deported back to their sewer of a home country and get to experience "Day Without a White Man"
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 03:07:15 PM »
"Day Without a White Man"

That would be an interesting experience  for most IMHO.  A lot of things go to h*ll in less then a day.   

I need to find an article I read not too long ago about the reality of  "reality" TV shows featuring mostly white middle aged and up men.   The shows like the forest loggers, long haul trucking, electric linemen,  house flipping,  deep sea fishing and the like.   Guys doing some really hard work.   Hard labor in many cases,  often for not a lot of money and zero respect. 

These a**holes need to know for most white guys,  there isn't any "white privilege".    Just a lot of nosy, stupid people telling us how evil we are. 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 05:05:46 PM »
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2017/02/mailvox-how-to-mentor-sjw.html

A successful software entrepeneur teaches SJWs that beliefs have consequences:

After years of hearing the SJW and “allies” bash straight white men, I’m fighting back. When they ask for my advice, mentorship, a reference, a referral, leads or whatever, I now tell them that white people (and especially men!) have it too easy and their business is going to be successful no matter what. And further, it would be racist and sexist for me to help them.

The sputtering responses are so worth it.

SJW delenda est. Give them neither assistance nor mercy. Let them rely upon their privilege of which they speak so highly.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 06:57:37 AM »
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2017/02/mailvox-how-to-mentor-sjw.html

A successful software entrepeneur teaches SJWs that beliefs have consequences:

After years of hearing the SJW and “allies” bash straight white men, I’m fighting back. When they ask for my advice, mentorship, a reference, a referral, leads or whatever, I now tell them that white people (and especially men!) have it too easy and their business is going to be successful no matter what. And further, it would be racist and sexist for me to help them.

The sputtering responses are so worth it.

SJW delenda est. Give them neither assistance nor mercy. Let them rely upon their privilege of which they speak so highly.

Heh, I like the comment about coming back with "mansplaining"...tell them to eff off with another of one of their BS blatherings!   ::laughonfloor::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.