Author Topic: Civil War  (Read 5893 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Civil War
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2017, 04:50:45 PM »
Real men of genius!
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2017, 11:45:16 AM »
More sightings here -

Young National Obama's Club at UCF - "Kill Trump!"

No Limit herself promoting terrorists just miles from where it was evicted.

Dumb slut Katy Perry's "Let's Riot!" anthem.

Laura Ingraham - Leftists promoting unrest "to bring this powder keg moment"...so, am I supposed to GAFF about that?   ::whatgives::

Seriously, what's in it for me if the same old same old continues and everybody drops to their knees before progs time and time again?   ::saywhat::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline sfetter

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2017, 11:42:26 AM »
More food for thought, grist for the mill, sausage for the casings...

It's Kristallnacht 2017.  This is existential warfare.  It has just begun.  Do not waver.

House Divided - Again, because - No one gravitates to the Left in order to let others live their lives as they see fit. The beating heart of Totalism in all its forms is power and control over others. This is the raison d'etre of the entire American Left.

The "Othering" of enemies has exploded out of the Left, the Left has become the very fascists they warned people about, and has history shows the "Othering" leads to extermination.

Do not go quietly.

I could not agree more.  Here is another one for you.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/tucker-carlson-faces-off-with-guest-who-calls-milo-yiannopoulos-a-fascist/

This woman on Tucker's show needs a bullet in the head.  I believe things are far worse than most people know.  They are laying the groundwork to Stop Trump at every turn.  And I believe much of the administration is quietly helping.  I have been doing some reading and the buildup to all of this boiling over is alarming.  The one common thread I have read from many many people is that - We are in uncharted waters.  Never  in the history of this country have we seen conditions like this.  I don't know if having a non-politician in the white house is better or worse. Only time will tell.

I find it hard these days to find the words to express my despair.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2017, 12:09:28 PM »
More food for thought, grist for the mill, sausage for the casings...

It's Kristallnacht 2017.  This is existential warfare.  It has just begun.  Do not waver.

House Divided - Again, because - No one gravitates to the Left in order to let others live their lives as they see fit. The beating heart of Totalism in all its forms is power and control over others. This is the raison d'etre of the entire American Left.

The "Othering" of enemies has exploded out of the Left, the Left has become the very fascists they warned people about, and has history shows the "Othering" leads to extermination.

Do not go quietly.

I could not agree more.  Here is another one for you.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/tucker-carlson-faces-off-with-guest-who-calls-milo-yiannopoulos-a-fascist/

This woman on Tucker's show needs a bullet in the head.  I believe things are far worse than most people know.  They are laying the groundwork to Stop Trump at every turn.  And I believe much of the administration is quietly helping.  I have been doing some reading and the buildup to all of this boiling over is alarming.  The one common thread I have read from many many people is that - We are in uncharted waters.  Never  in the history of this country have we seen conditions like this.  I don't know if having a non-politician in the white house is better or worse. Only time will tell.

I find it hard these days to find the words to express my despair.

"She said that Yiannopoulos is trying to whip up a lynch mob of people that then goes out and attacks women, immigrants, minorities, and others. And she doesn’t believe he should be allowed to speak and recruit others to that cause."

Hitler - forbade free speech, burned books deemed seditious and un-Aryan, actually participated in riots with his Brownshirts and successfully ran in a democratic process, was elected and proceeded to commit mass genocide on Jews, Slavs, Gypsies, Homosexuals and other non-Aryan's deemed a threat to public safety.  So sure, sour-tits, go down that fascist route and try to label others as a fascist, and let me know how that works out for ya.

See ya on the battlespace!   ::hat-tip::

Good luck finding your safe-space!   ::laughonfloor::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2017, 06:52:42 AM »
They are laying the groundwork to Stop Trump at every turn.  And I believe much of the administration is quietly helping. 

That's the part the REALLY pisses me off. If you can't get with the program, GTFO. ::pullhair::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2017, 07:11:33 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-15/he-will-die-jail-intelligence-community-ready-go-nuclear-trump

Tweet ...

"John Schindler @20committee
Now we go nuclear. IC war going to new levels. Just got an EM fm senior IC friend, it began: "He will die in jail."twitter.com/JWal077/status…"

IC = Intelligence Community
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2017, 07:43:23 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-15/he-will-die-jail-intelligence-community-ready-go-nuclear-trump

Tweet ...

"John Schindler @20committee
Now we go nuclear. IC war going to new levels. Just got an EM fm senior IC friend, it began: "He will die in jail."twitter.com/JWal077/status…"

IC = Intelligence Community

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=15042.msg161287#msg161287

Bring it!

Offline sfetter

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2017, 08:32:01 AM »
Guys, I can't believe how things have developed just since I started this thread.  It has become clear that elements both within the gov as well as the shadow gov forming under Obama are going to convince (with no evidence) enough people along with congress that Trump has a connection to Russia and they will use that to impeach him as well as throw out all administration people they do not want.

I just pray that Trump can stop them.  Frankly, it looks pretty doubtful as to whether he can.  They have shown that they will stop at nothing to take back control.  I am not sure that Trump should not adopt that attitude in stopping them.  I'm just not sure how you can determine who you could trust to stand along side you in the effort with so much of the gov being traitors.  I wonder how many of the people he interacts with every day are trying to take him down behind his back.

I really felt like divine intervention played a major role in the outcome of this election.  We sure could use a little more of that in the days and weeks ahead in pushing back this evil.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2017, 09:54:24 AM »
Guys, I can't believe how things have developed just since I started this thread.  It has become clear that elements both within the gov as well as the shadow gov forming under Obama are going to convince (with no evidence) enough people along with congress that Trump has a connection to Russia and they will use that to impeach him as well as throw out all administration people they do not want.

Yeah,  and that will almost certainly start a war as it will be seen as a violet coup by most Americans.  The eGOP will be in on it was well, so they will reap the whilrwind just like the Dems.   My Wife is very concerned the Deep State has larger plans than simply removing Trump however--she thinks they are trying to get us pushed into an all out war with Russia in order to "save the dollar" or simply hide the effects of the collapse. I think there is some merit to this, as that is what Western Powers did the last two times they were in major economic distress..  My son is 15. That means he could potentially be drafted into such an action.. and she wants to send him elsewhere overseas... I don't see the point.  My son isn't going to to fight in such a war --and if I have to kill the draft board and any soldiers coming to get him on my way out, that is fine with me.

Between the left being totally pacificist and the right refusing to fight, it might be a very short war. One in which  liberal cities are nuked ala Titor. Putin has been out there playing the rational guy in the room, and given how Obama as snubbed our allies, and our allies are already being overrun by Muslim forces,  I think the US would find itself very alone is such a fight if it started.   

For all I know  Trump really was working with the Russians to get into office- so what if he were? Clinton was exposing state secrets and  100%  in bed with the Chinese and that didn't bother liberals one bit.  And did you see here tweet  trolling Trump with Pizzagate references?  That was announcing some victory of some kind that will prevent that information from surfacing. They probably killed someone. But if  those were our choices, between  a proxy for Chinese control and a proxy for Russian control,  then I'll take the Siberian Candidate for $1000 Alex.

We have a war going on within the deep state right now, and we are just watching blasts come to the surface from two subs in battle.  We have no idea what is really going on below the surface here, nor who is in the better tactical position.  I have no illusions about Putin. He is a thug. But the CIA and KGB were pretty cozy at one point, and perhaps now those connections are the only thing stopping the leftist deep state from simply rolling over us.  I do think  that Putin has more sympathies with Western Culture, I think he really does love Russia and is trying to do what is in Russia's best interests, and as such is dictatorship while not benign,  probably isn't motivated entirely by personal and selfish motivations either. I certainly see my own government as more of a threat to the safety of me and my family than I do Putin's government.

There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska..... . - John Titor

Again, I don't present John Titor as some sort of truth, but as an interesting thought experiment. I often find it useful to posit some scenario and just investigate where it is true and where it is false. I find this exercise often leads you to realizations about a given situation  that you would not otherwise have.  I think Horoscopes, Te Ching, and other sooth-saying techniques  and the like are an example of this- they may predict things that aren't true, but in  asking if that situation is true, you end up understanding the real situation better.

So, in that light, I offer the following essay to ponder:

https://temporalrecon.wordpress.com/2014/03/06/checkmate/

The point remains that public support for military action has been a very large component to legitimately enter a military conflict.  Woodrow Wilson knew it, Teddy Roosevelt knew it, FDR knew it, Johnson knew it, Bush knew it and as it would appear, our friend John knew it.
To reiterate, we are speaking about the typical and historical profile for a country at war; that a government can and may go to war only with the consent of the citizens of that nation.  We are not talking about indiscriminate military “police actions” or operations “other than war” that have become the norm of world affairs and American foreign policy in recent decades....

o, if the will to wage war by a national government is derived from its citizens, then the primary aim of any adversary would be to break the will of that population to continue making war.  Once the support of the people is lost or broken to continue, political support also evaporates and the adversary wins.  This is an example of strategic thinking to win a war.
The important take-away from the above is that, in the adversary’s eyes, the national government and the citizenry are considered one entity.  Destroying the civilian’s will to fight (through either bombs or propaganda) simultaneously destroys the national government’s ability to fight.  This truism has been acknowledged throughout all of human history.  Only in recent decades has it become “fashionable” to restrict warfare to actual soldiers (terrorists notwithstanding) of the opposing nation, and only in the eyes of the western world.....n light of the recent military invasion and occupation by Russia of the Ukraine, I was reminded of a statement made by our friend, John.  Specifically he said:
I want to add a twist to your thinking.  Russia’s enemy in the United States is not you, the average person.  Russia’s enemy is the United States government.
John Titor – Feb 8th, 2001
I find this statement quite intriguing.  In Titor’s story, and as represented in the above quote, Titor departed from the accepted concept of warfare and explicitly stated that Russia’s target was the American government and not the people of the United States.  At the risk of being accused of logical contortions, it would appear that Titor is stating that the Russian leadership perceived his enemy (the US Government) as completely separate from the citizenry of the United States.  Why would Russia’s strategy against their enemy change and run completely counter to all of human history? Why was Russia’s adversary (the American Government) specifically divorced from the population that supposedly supports it?
What Titor appears to be saying is that the Russian leader drew a distinction between the American government and the average American citizen.  Doesn’t literally all of human warfare argue in the opposite?
Is it possible that the Russian leader of Titor’s story believed that a schism existed between the American public and their government; a gulf so wide that it would be counter-productive to treat them as one entity? Is it possible that the Russian leader knew that the American people did not support their government or its actions and might actually support just such an attack?
This line of thinking eerily parallels the Bush administration’s own expectations at the liberation of Iraq from Saddam Hussein’s dictatorship in 2003.  Many within the administration fully expected (and were immediately proven correct) that the Iraqi people would welcome American troops as the French welcomed the Allies when France was liberated in 1945, irrespective of the fact that their welcome quickly evaporated with the power vacuum that was immediately created.
This statement is not meant to pass judgment on the “rightness” or “wrongness” of the assumption, but only to highlight the very real strategic variables that any invading aggressor must account for: the reaction to the invasion by the local population.  The Bush Jr. administration accounted for it in the invasion of Iraq, the Bush Sr. administration accounted for it in its liberation of Kuwait from Iraqi aggression, Putin has accounted for it in invading the predominantly Russian enclave of the Crimea and it appears Putin will account for it again when the time comes to account for the American reaction to a similar attack on their own country.
Conviction of a Time Traveler sufficiently identified the times we are living in now as the times Titor spoke about in 2000.  Because of that, we can now identify the Russian leader of Titor’s story as Vladimir Putin.  From there we can see that Titor indirectly indicated Putin’s own current perception of the American government’s actions and the fact that those actions did not reflect the wishes of the American people.  Otherwise, Putin would also have attacked civilian targets as legitimate military objectives.
To restate, Titor’s statement:
The “enemy” that was attacked by Russia in the U.S. was the forces of the government you live under right now.
John Titor – Feb 8th, 2001
hightlights the fact that Russia’s leadership (now known to be Vladimir Putin) believes the Government of the United States as separate and not representing the interests or wishes of the American people.  Otherwise, if Putin DID believe that the American people supported the current military adventurism exhibited by American actions on the world stage, civilian targets would be considered legitimate military targets for any impending (and eventual) attack by Russia’s military.  But according to Titor, they were not.
We can also infer a potential corollary to Putin’s outlook on the schism that he perceives to exist between the American people and their government.
Is it possible that, by directing his once and future attack on the American government, he is setting the stage to win the hearts and minds of everyday Americans after the decapitation of the American government is effected?  If Titor’s words are to be studied at all, it would appear that Titor actually held the Russian attack in some measure of esteem wherein he actually appreciated the attack!  Titor even went so far as to describe the post-attack economic state between Russia and the New United States as quite robust:

Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska.
-John Titor, November 7, 2000
Is this statement also a future indication that Putin’s gambit to win the propaganda war will work?  And, if we care to extrapolate even further, since international trade is a prime role for any national government, we can also infer that the new national government instituted post-attack is actually friendly with their former ally/adversary.  How could this be if not for a complete “reboot” of the American government so as to be more in line with its citizens wishes and desires?
To play chess competently, one needs to think both tactically and strategically and some of the world’s most renown chess masters have been Russian.  Can the scenario above support the contention that Putin is playing (and winning) the chess game that is geopolitics?  Should we welcome just such a win?

So in the larger geo-political game we see unfolding - is this scenario plausible?  Is it consistent with the speeches Putin has made and the relative positionof the Russian Government and military?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/722203/US-Russia-Putin-WW3-nuclear-war-vladimir-putin

Ok lookie:

He said: “So here we are today and they’ve placed their missile defence system in Romania always saying ‘we must protect ourselves from the Iranian nuclear threat’.

“Where’s the threat? There is no Iranian nuclear threat. You even have an agreement with them and the US was the instigator of this agreement, where we helped. We supported it. But if not for the US then this agreement would not exist which I consider President Obama’s achievement. “I agree with the agreement, because it eased tensions in the area. So President Obama can put this in his list of achievements. So the Iranian threat does not exist.

“But the missile defence systems are continuing to be positioned. That means we were right when we said that they are lying to us. Their reasons were not genuine, in reference to the ‘Iranian nuclear threat’. Once again, they lied to us.

“So they built this system and now they are being loaded with missiles.”

And we all know now that the Iran Agreement was really an agreement to give Iran Nukes. Put yourself in Putin's shoes.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/07/the-kremlin-really-believes-that-hillary-clinton-will-start-a-war-with-russia-donald-trump-vladimir-putin/

Let’s not mince words: Moscow perceives the former secretary of state as an existential threat. The Russian foreign-policy experts I consulted did not harbor even grudging respect for Clinton. The most damaging chapter of her tenure was the NATO intervention in Libya, which Russia could have prevented with its veto in the U.N. Security Council. Moscow allowed the mission to go forward only because Clinton had promised that a no-fly zone would not be used as cover for regime change.

Russia’s leaders were understandably furious when, not only was former Libyan President Muammar al-Qaddafi ousted, but a cellphone recording of his last moments showed U.S.-backed rebels sodomizing him with a bayonet. They were even more enraged by Clinton’s videotaped response to the same news: “We came, we saw, he died,” the secretary of state quipped before bursting into laughter, cementing her reputation in Moscow as a duplicitous warmonger.

As a candidate, Clinton has given Moscow déjà vu by once again demanding a humanitarian no-fly zone in the Middle East — this time in Syria. Russian analysts universally believe that this is another pretext for regime change. Putin is determined to prevent Syrian President Bashar al-Assad from meeting the same fate as Qaddafi — which is why he has deployed Russia’s air force, navy, and special operations forces to eliminate the anti-Assad insurgents, many of whom have received U.S. training and equipment.

Given the ongoing Russian operations, a “no-fly zone” is a polite euphemism for shooting down Russia’s planes unless it agrees to ground them. Clinton is aware of this fact. When asked in a debate whether she would shoot down Russian planes, she responded, “I do not think it would come to that.” In other words, if she backs Putin into a corner, she is confident he will flinch before the United States starts a shooting war with Russia.

That is a dubious assumption; the stakes are much higher for Moscow than they are for the White House. Syria has long been Russia’s strongest ally in the Middle East, hosting its only military installation outside the former Soviet Union. As relations with Turkey fray, the naval garrison at Tartus is of more strategic value than ever, because it enables Russia’s Black Sea Fleet to operate in the Mediterranean without transiting the Turkish Straits.

Two weeks ago, Putin redoubled his commitment to Syria by conducting airstrikes with strategic bombers from a base in northwest Iran — a privilege for which Russia paid significant diplomatic capital. Having come this far, there is no conceivable scenario in which Moscow rolls over and allows anti-Assad forces to take Damascus — which it views as Washington’s ultimate goal, based in part on publicly accessible intelligence reports.

Clinton has justified her threatened attack on Russia’s air force, saying that it “gives us some leverage in our conversations with Russia.” This sounds suspiciously like the “madman theory” of deterrence subscribed to by former President Richard Nixon, who tried to maximize his leverage by convincing the Soviets he was crazy enough to start a world war. Nixon’s bluff was a failure; even when he invaded Cambodia, Moscow never questioned his sanity. Today, Russian analysts do not retain the same confidence in Hillary Clinton’s soundness of mind.

Her temper became legendary in Moscow when she breached diplomatic protocol by storming out of a meeting with Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov just moments after exchanging pleasantries. And the perception that she is unstable was exacerbated by reports that Clinton drank heavily while acting as America’s top diplomat — accusations that carry special weight in a country that faults alcoholism for many of Boris Yeltsin’s failures.

How is that "reset"  button working out?

Another factor that disturbs Russian analysts is the fact that, unlike prior hawks such as John McCain, Clinton is a Democrat. This has allowed her to mute the West’s normal anti-interventionist voices, even as Iraq-war architect Robert Kagan boasts that Clinton will pursue a neocon foreign policy by another name. Currently, the only voice for rapprochement with Russia is Clinton’s opponent, Donald Trump. If she vanquishes him, she will have a free hand to take the aggressive action against Russia that Republican hawks have traditionally favored.

Moscow prefers Trump not because it sees him as easily manipulated, but because his “America First” agenda coincides with its view of international relations. Russia seeks a return to classical international law, in which states negotiate with one another based on mutually understood self-interests untainted by ideology. To Moscow, only the predictability of realpolitik can provide the coherence and stability necessary for a durable peace.

For example, the situation on the ground demonstrates that Crimea has, in fact, become part of Russia. Offering to officially recognize that fact is the most powerful bargaining chip the next president can play in future negotiations with Russia. Yet Clinton has castigated Trump for so much as putting the option on the table. For ideological reasons, she prefers to pretend that Crimea will someday be returned to Ukraine — even as Moscow builds a $4 billion bridge connecting the peninsula to the Russian mainland.

Moscow believes that Crimea and other major points of bipolar tension will evaporate if America simply elects a leader who will pursue the nation’s best interest, from supporting Assad against the Islamic State to shrinking NATO by ejecting free riders. Russia respects Trump for taking these realist positions on his own initiative, even though they were not politically expedient.

In Clinton, it sees the polar opposite — a progressive ideologue who will stubbornly adhere to moral postures regardless of their consequences. Clinton also has financial ties to George Soros, whose Open Society Foundations are considered the foremost threat to Russia’s internal stability, based on their alleged involvement in Eastern Europe’s prior “Color Revolutions.”

Russia’s security apparatus is certain that Soros aspires to overthrow Putin’s government using the same methods that felled President Viktor Yanukovych in Ukraine: covertly orchestrated mass protests concealing armed provocateurs. The Kremlin’s only question is whether Clinton is reckless enough to back those plans.

Putin condemned the United States for flirting with such an operation in 2011, when then-Secretary Clinton spoke out in favor of mass protests against his party’s victory in parliamentary elections. Her recent explosive rhetoric has given him no reason to believe that she has abandoned the dream of a Maidan on Red Square.

That fear was heightened when Clinton surrogate Harry Reid, the Senate minority leader, recently accused Putin of attempting to rig the U.S. election through cyberattacks. That is a grave allegation — the very kind of thing a President Clinton might repeat to justify war with Russia.

Well lets see what Russian Propaganda site SUptnik News wants people to beleive:

https://sputniknews.com/columnists/201701081049374470-us-in-deep-trouble/

As a New York Times report put it: “What’s the big deal? asks Trump’s supporters on Russian hacking report”.

Among ordinary voters far removed from the Washington Beltway Bubble the consensus is one of derision towards the once-revered US intelligence community.

“Sore losers”, “sour grapes”, “crybabies” and “absurd” were just some of the disbelieving responses from ordinary folks about claims that Russian agents directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin had tipped the US November election in favor of Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton.

“I don’t believe the [US] intel report,” said one man in Louisiana. “Why is everybody so afraid of Russia? I’m not against Putin.”

Wikileaks Truck
© Flickr/ Steve Rhodes
WikiLeaks: US Intel Report on Russia Hacking 'Has Poor Sourcing and No Evidence'
Another man, a retired US air force officer, added: “From the parts of the [US intel] report I’ve seen it seems silly.”

Down through history, the American rulers got away with their charade of inciting wars and conflicts through false flags and contrived catastrophes: the not-so-secret Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, the fabricated Gulf of Tonkin incident that escalated the US genocidal war on Vietnam, the dubious 9/11 terror attacks and Iraq’s non-existent weapons of mass destruction, to mention just a few.

This same warmongering American ruling class want another arms race, Pentagon-pumping Cold War with Russia. But this time they have played a card that is all too evidently blank. The US spooks and their elitist establishment know that Trump, the American people, Russia and the rest of world all know that they have nothing to offer.

No credibility, no morals and no authority, the US Deep State is in deep trouble.

So Russian Progaganda - at least - wishes to separate the American People from the acts of their government.  ( and we know that we see it this way as well, regardless of what the Russians would prefer we think)

see also :
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-18/damaging-deep-state-trump-russia-and-china

So was John Titor a Time traveller? Irrelevant.
Does the story he told us  present a plausible scenario for our current situation?
Where is it right, where is it wrong? Can we learn anything from asking those questions?

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2017, 10:08:29 AM »
At this point I am fine with sending tanks and attack helicopters to Langley and dismantling that entire agency of "state within a state" criminals.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2017, 11:32:36 AM »
Yeah, nobody has been harder on Putin here than me, I don't like what happened in Ukraine and Crimea, more the former than the latter...but if the current status quo is maintained and there is a parter we can rely upon to slay the worst of the Islaminals as well as track down and give a polonium nap to assholes like Soros...that'd be swell with me.  At least we can trust Putin and the Russians on those scores...we can't trust ANYBODY connected to the Deep State, nobody in the D-MC or E-GOP, nobody in the crony capitalist/corporatist/kleptocracy ranks...and if cleaning house is what it takes and nobody is leaving any other option...

f**k it!

WAR!!!

::viking::

ETA - Is this timely or what?

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=9929.new#new

Seems to me Vlad is probing...waiting to see who walks into the Oval Office and demands action against the Russians.

But if they aren't sending ground troops?

;)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 11:55:29 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2017, 12:08:14 PM »
Seriously, I am fine with going full Pinochet on the Left.  We no longer have a rule of law and our institutions have been coopted and perverted from their legitimate functions, so it means the only solution will be found outside of those things.  I am really beginning to see history in a new light, when you look at actions of people like Pinochet or Franco in Spain, it's easy now to see why their "excesses" like mass arrests and shutting down newspapers were necessary.  When the system has been completely taken over by the enemy, there is no possibility of using it to wrest control of the state from their hands.

So in honor of Señor Pinochet, Free Helicopter Rides!

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2017, 06:50:34 AM »
I'll put in volunteer hours as the pusher.

:D