Author Topic: Time for Francis the Braying Mule to go!  (Read 24747 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Time for Francis the Braying Mule to go!
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2018, 07:46:53 AM »
Yeah, I've been on this POS's demonic ass since day one!

No Hell, Jesus died for nothing?

Seriously, if the Cardinal's don't toss this guy out, they are going to go down with him.  Probably the latter as some are trying to downplay this statement as if it was no big deal and nothing official.

Idiots!  He spoke the words...he is your Pope!

There is a lot of things I said I thought I would never see in my lifetime...and I am saying it too often and in increasing pace!

Perhaps the real pooh really is about to hit the fan.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2018, 11:28:01 AM »
So much for "Is the pope catholic?"  ::unknowncomic::

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2018, 02:49:21 PM »
So much for "Is the pope catholic?"  ::unknowncomic::

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2018, 04:17:00 PM »
 ::laughonfloor::::rolllaughing::::hysterical::

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2018, 07:24:14 PM »
Kick PapaAhole in the nuts & then execute his apostate azz. He needs to be made example of . . . in the worst possible way.

#TheVicarOfHell (as are all Popes, er Dopes.)

Pope Francis: 'There Is No Hell'
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/pope-francis-there-no-hell

Pat Buchanan went off on this.
http://www.wnd.com/2018/03/does-the-pope-believe-in-hell/
DOES THE POPE BELIEVE IN HELL?
Pat Buchanan: 'What did Christ die on the cross to save us from?'
Published: 1 day ago
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2018, 07:33:32 PM »
Out of the mouth of former aparatchuks...

“If you look around at what he (the Pope) says it’s clear that he is not a man of God.  At least not the Christian God, not the God of the Bible.”

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-07/vladimir-great-sums-pope-francis-fake

Noticed that, eh?

I totally missed that.
Sometimes the world makes my head spin. If someone had told you 40 years ago this would happen  would you have believed it?

Q. What is the difference between Russia and the US?
A. You can pray in a Russian public school.

Oh yeah, from the linked story
Mr. Putin accurately describes his “secular sins:”

Pope Francis is using his platform to push a dangerous far-left political ideology on vulnerable people around the world, people who trust him because of his position
He dreams of a world government and a global communist system of repression
As we have seen before in communist states, this system is not compatible with Christianity**
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2018, 08:39:18 PM »
Kick PapaAhole in the nuts & then execute his apostate azz. He needs to be made example of . . . in the worst possible way.

#TheVicarOfHell (as are all Popes, er Dopes.)

Pope Francis: 'There Is No Hell'
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/pope-francis-there-no-hell

Pat Buchanan went off on this.
http://www.wnd.com/2018/03/does-the-pope-believe-in-hell/
DOES THE POPE BELIEVE IN HELL?
Pat Buchanan: 'What did Christ die on the cross to save us from?'
Published: 1 day ago

"Applaud his stand on social justice"???

That "stand", or Papal stance (if you must) is ALSO un-biblical. One doesn't punish a generation for the sins of a previous generation.
The Dope (sic) has his head up his own arse & it's getting to the point where his breath is rancid.

He is an idiot, full of sound & fury signifying . . . nothing!
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2018, 08:53:05 PM »
  I want all of you to remember one thing and that is that you can make fun of the Pope all you want but don't make the mistake of thinking for one nano second that Catholics believe in the pope as some kind of deity he his no more that than a man with a position in the church be it the highest position he is still just a man.

He's an old fool but he is not the sum total of the Catholic Church we the believers are the Church we are the followers of The Father The Son and The Holy Ghost.  So I'm telling all of you don't confuse him with us.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online WilliamVA

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2018, 09:44:58 PM »
I hear Rome is back peddling a bit, not to the point of retraction, but saying the Pope was misquoted. 
NO!  the Pope thinks he can babble like a politician, tisk.

I wonder if he has heard that voice in the back of his mind yet"   "Get behind me Satan"

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2018, 10:04:26 PM »
  I want all of you to remember one thing and that is that you can make fun of the Pope all you want but don't make the mistake of thinking for one nano second that Catholics believe in the pope as some kind of deity he his no more that than a man with a position in the church be it the highest position he is still just a man.

He's an old fool but he is not the sum total of the Catholic Church we the believers are the Church we are the followers of The Father The Son and The Holy Ghost.  So I'm telling all of you don't confuse him with us.

Yet he's the top of the heap. And, as such, must answer for the crap he spews. No leader worth his salt belches & then expects a "pass". Thus, if you want distance between he & thee, the church must excommunicate his sorry azz & toss him on a dung heap.

He will not hear the words "well done, good & faithful servant." He is the Vicar of Hell, the chaff, the seed that's fallen on fallow ground yielding no fruit & leading his sheep astray.

And, like peaceful Muslims, the rank & file must take a stand against their radical brother. It's time for a new leader - lest you all be painted, and tarnished, with the same, wide brush.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2018, 11:18:43 PM »

Yet he's the top of the heap. And, as such, must answer for the crap he spews. No leader worth his salt belches & then expects a "pass". Thus, if you want distance between he & thee, the church must excommunicate his sorry azz & toss him on a dung heap.

He will not hear the words "well done, good & faithful servant." He is the Vicar of Hell, the chaff, the seed that's fallen on fallow ground yielding no fruit & leading his sheep astray.

And, like peaceful Muslims, the rank & file must take a stand against their radical brother. It's time for a new leader - lest you all be painted, and tarnished, with the same, wide brush.

When ever you're ready you can pull your sanctimonious head out of you ass. Vicar of hell? Why don't you toss a Whore of Babilon while you're at it out there.  Take your wide brush and shove it up you ass.   This for you is a personal thing with Catholics and we've been down this road before you don't get a pass on looking down your nose at an entire religion be cause someplace you got the impression that you're better than anybody else.

You can sit there and quote scriptures and recite the Bible back words and forwards to make yourself feel better about yourself but the truth is you're FOS he(the pope) is a  fool you are a purposeful prick!  Do yourself a favor and look inside you and you may just discover the evil you claim that others are is you. You're a mean spirited ass that hides behind scripture to try and cover your own sins.  f**k you and the horse you rode in on.

To you all else Sorry you had to see that.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2018, 08:10:34 AM »
Hmm . . . someone obviously is a bit over sensitive today. Tomorrow morning you should try getting up on the OTHER side of the bed, pal.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2018, 08:49:59 AM »
Hmm . . . someone obviously is a bit over sensitive today. Tomorrow morning you should try getting up on the OTHER side of the bed, pal.

The only thing I'm sensitive to is bullsh*t  and holierr than thou attitudes.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2018, 12:42:10 PM »

I understand the point you are making John, rank and file Catholics should not be broadbrushed with the apostasy of the leader of their Church, nor am I (and I think) anybody else is advocating that.  Nobody has been harder on this guy than me, I was baptised Catholic but raised Episcopal (left that when they began to drift progressive) and am currently Lutheran (ARC) and it pains me to see what the Church is embroiled in because I have seen too much of it in other denominations.  I admired JP II immensely, he was without a doubt the most devout, sensible and wise Pope the Church may have ever had.  The office of Pope has an inherent poison pill within it since the holder of that responsibility is not only the top Bishop of the Church but the leader of a sovereign state.  It is the latter I think that was a mistake to make the Vatican a sovereign state as it creates a political function as well as a cleric function.  Our Founders saw a danger in the merging of Church and State and I think this case illustrates that.  And I mean Church and State in the official sense, not the idiotic State free of Church BS spewed by Progressives who bastardized Thomas Jefferson's words.  This is a problem I lay not at the feet of the rank and file Catholics, their role as a Christian still means their primary relationship with God is a personal one not an institutional one.  Having said that I think it proper and necessary for them to express their displeasure with this Pope's statements to their leaders.  It is to the first rank of leaders in the Church - the Cardinals to rectify this situation.  I know not the real reason for Benedict to step aside, but the Cardinals need to assert themselves here because the continued reign of Francis is going to have a detrimental effect on the Church and how others view it.  I would urge everyone to keep this focus in mind and not castigate the genuinely faithful with another's sins.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2018, 02:11:21 PM »

I understand the point you are making John, rank and file Catholics should not be broadbrushed with the apostasy of the leader of their Church, nor am I (and I think) anybody else is advocating that.  Nobody has been harder on this guy than me, I was baptised Catholic but raised Episcopal (left that when they began to drift progressive) and am currently Lutheran (ARC) and it pains me to see what the Church is embroiled in because I have seen too much of it in other denominations.  I admired JP II immensely, he was without a doubt the most devout, sensible and wise Pope the Church may have ever had.  The office of Pope has an inherent poison pill within it since the holder of that responsibility is not only the top Bishop of the Church but the leader of a sovereign state.  It is the latter I think that was a mistake to make the Vatican a sovereign state as it creates a political function as well as a cleric function.  Our Founders saw a danger in the merging of Church and State and I think this case illustrates that.  And I mean Church and State in the official sense, not the idiotic State free of Church BS spewed by Progressives who bastardized Thomas Jefferson's words.  This is a problem I lay not at the feet of the rank and file Catholics, their role as a Christian still means their primary relationship with God is a personal one not an institutional one.  Having said that I think it proper and necessary for them to express their displeasure with this Pope's statements to their leaders.  It is to the first rank of leaders in the Church - the Cardinals to rectify this situation.  I know not the real reason for Benedict to step aside, but the Cardinals need to assert themselves here because the continued reign of Francis is going to have a detrimental effect on the Church and how others view it.  I would urge everyone to keep this focus in mind and not castigate the genuinely faithful with another's sins.

I understand what you're saying but I've been down thisa road before "He is the Vicar of Hell, the chaff, the seed that's fallen on fallow ground yielding no fruit & leading his sheep astray."

This is an email from my cousin who is a journalist in Rome at this time. He's still in University.
Dear John,

There is no link in your email, but I'm sure that you are talking about Scalfari's interview.

The problem is that the Santa Sede's office says that what Scalfari said in his article in not true because is right that him and Pope had spoken, but not about hell and paradise.

However, the press talked a lot about this.

I link you the agi's article about this; they said that this debate is no sense because Scalfari said nothing of special about hell but this concept was misrepresented by the Italian press.

I'd like to translate you the concept of the interview, but my English doesn't help me, is very complicated to translate correctly something like that.

The simplest way I think is that Scalfari said that there is no hell for who lives in sin and don't ask forgiveness when is going to die. Their soul simply disappear. Who ask forgiveness goes to paradise. This idea is agree with what theorized by Pope Giovanni Paolo II and Pope Benedetto XVI.

Pope Francis didn't taken a clear position about that.

I hope that I was clear.

Let me know.

Here is hi link to what was said,you like to practice Italian see if you can translate what was reported. and what it means. What you will find was that the translation into English is the problem.

https://www.agi.it/blog-italia/il-papa-pop/papa_francesco_frasi_inferno_scalfari-3713466/post/2018-03-30/
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2018, 03:18:13 PM »

I understand what you're saying but I've been down thisa road before "He is the Vicar of Hell, the chaff, the seed that's fallen on fallow ground yielding no fruit & leading his sheep astray."

This is an email from my cousin who is a journalist in Rome at this time. He's still in University.
Dear John,

There is no link in your email, but I'm sure that you are talking about Scalfari's interview.

The problem is that the Santa Sede's office says that what Scalfari said in his article in not true because is right that him and Pope had spoken, but not about hell and paradise.

However, the press talked a lot about this.

I link you the agi's article about this; they said that this debate is no sense because Scalfari said nothing of special about hell but this concept was misrepresented by the Italian press.

I'd like to translate you the concept of the interview, but my English doesn't help me, is very complicated to translate correctly something like that.

The simplest way I think is that Scalfari said that there is no hell for who lives in sin and don't ask forgiveness when is going to die. Their soul simply disappear. Who ask forgiveness goes to paradise. This idea is agree with what theorized by Pope Giovanni Paolo II and Pope Benedetto XVI.

Pope Francis didn't taken a clear position about that.

I hope that I was clear.

Let me know.

Here is hi link to what was said,you like to practice Italian see if you can translate what was reported. and what it means. What you will find was that the translation into English is the problem.

https://www.agi.it/blog-italia/il-papa-pop/papa_francesco_frasi_inferno_scalfari-3713466/post/2018-03-30/

So the press jumped the shark?  Well yeah I can see that with their less than stellar track record. 

Not sure I follow the whole disappear thing...nuance can escape me at times.

I guess all we can say at this point is that we are not certain what he said or if what he said was properly translated.

It doesn't really settle anything for certain...only he could clarify it directly, I guess we'll see what we'll see.

ETA - Well, it didn't take long for another news outlet to commit the same error...

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/30/npr-easter-correction/

...though I expect clowns like NPR to make buttloads of erroneous statements.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 03:27:24 PM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2018, 04:33:04 PM »
  Thanks NPR but how do you un-ring a bell? Since you didn't translate the Italian story I'll give you the cliff notes:  What he was saying was the Hell does not exist as a physical place but rather as a state of being. And as for the souls disappearing what he was saying was that since they didn't atone for their sins they no longer exist to God  being as he didn't exist to them. 

The translation is brutal because of the finer point that are very hard to understand.  In other words sometimes they come across like riddles.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2018, 04:51:46 PM »
Now that I understand!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2018, 05:15:15 PM »
Now that I understand!

Now what the old fool makes sense but he got it from the two previous Popes that said the same thing.  But since the idiots known as the MSM just love to jump on anything Christian to tear at the Church ran with what they wanted the story to be not what it is. And take notice that I used the word Christians because we ARE Christians and not the enemy of Born again Christians.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2019, 10:54:15 AM »
I said he should go...now it may be too late...Francis just surrendered to Satan...

We, who believe in God and in the final meeting with Him and His judgment, on the basis of our religious and moral responsibility, and through this Document, call upon ourselves, upon the leaders of the world as well as the architects of international policy and world economy, to work strenuously to spread the culture of tolerance and of living together in peace; to intervene at the earliest opportunity to stop the shedding of innocent blood and bring an end to wars, conflicts, environmental decay and the moral and cultural decline that the world is presently experiencing.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-07/snyder-one-world-religion-looms-pope-islams-top-imam-sign-historic-covenant

Read the rest...on an empty stomach...

Not one mention of Jesus Christ...and this guy is supposed to be leading a Christian Church?  Allah is not God, Allah is just another name for Satan...and according to the Islamo-fascist book of Satan-inspired BS they refer to as the koran...taqiyya (shiite lying, mudarat in sunni), kitman (lying by omission), tawriya (false impression) & Murana (blending in) are acceptable practices to engage the infidels of pIsslam with...

This anti-Christian anti-Pope just elevated Satan equal to God while ignoring Jesus Christ or the Holy Trinity...and made it easier for these evil savages to work their mischief, mahem, rape and murder!

Nice going, asshole!

::pullhair::   ::cussing:: 

::laserkill::