Author Topic: He's sure there's nothing to worry about ........  (Read 1076 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
He's sure there's nothing to worry about ........
« on: February 26, 2017, 07:44:44 AM »
... Item Two:
For reference, the classic signs and symptoms of organo-phosphate poisoning (i.e. exposure to nerve agent, including Sarin, VX, and the rest of the families of post-WWI and subsequent witch's brew of poison gas derivatives brought to the world by the work of I.G. Farben, and subsequently improved on in Britain, the U.S., and Russia.) are:

http://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/2017/02/im-sure-theres-nothing-to-worry-about.html

To get to the point:

Item Three:
Dateline: Los Angeles, July 2016
Southern California EMS response brought three college-/military-age (20s-30s) males of undisclosed Middle Eastern extraction to two Los Angeles-area emergency rooms, all from one apartment.
Two of them were found in the bathroom(s) on the premises.
All were brought in suffering acute respiratory distress, seizures, and coma, after having been found, in one case, vomiting and crapping themselves on the thinking throne when they seized up.
All were notably tearing, snotting, drooling, sweating, short of breath, and incontinent of urine and feces prior to arrival at two area emergency departments.
All three subsequently suffered complete cardio-respiratory arrest, and despite the best efforts of medical staff there, expired.

In short order, a swarm of black SUVs arrived tagged with government plates, and a number of MIB (Men In Black) wearing earpieces arrived at both EDs, and being from The Government and Here To Help Us, subsequently informed the doctors at one of the EDs that the two victims had died from meningitis. The third victim, expiring similarly at another ED, and having neither external wounds nor bleeding, was explained as having died of a gunshot wound. This despite presenting no such signs, symptoms, nor any other supporting clinical manifestations of such cause(s) of death.

Presumably after further activities, the local fire, police, and coroner's authorities were similarly briefed, the site was investigated and cleaned, and no mention was made of this to any media organizations whatsoever.

But some of us have friends and acquaintances in all sorts of places, the Internet is a thing, and ultimately, secrets get out. (And I knew about this in real time in July, but it took a while to get independent confirmations before I was willing to pass it along.)

But sleep tight, folks, officially, none of this ever happened, it was all in your imagination, and everything's just fine and dandy.

And I'm sure everyone has a military-grade field protective mask, chemical protective suit, boots, gloves, and hood, and atropine and Pralidoxime auto-injectors on them at all times, right? Sh'yeah, right.

I wonder if this ... event ... was on the list of 80 such .... events .... that were NOT presented to the Ninth Circuit judge whose decision to block Trump's EO included a declaration that none from the seven countries on "the pause list" were found as terrorists.

I like this guy Aesop; I'm putting him on the check-in list.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: He's sure there's nothing to worry about ........
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 09:15:28 AM »
I wonder if this ... event ... was on the list of 80 such .... events .... that were NOT presented to the Ninth Circuit judge whose decision to block Trump's EO included a declaration that none from the seven countries on "the pause list" were found as terrorists.

And that's a wonder worthy of pondering. But the 9th circus has amply demonstrated that facts are subservient to feelings and their prevailing feeling is that illegal alien invaders deserve a happy day too.

(spit)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 09:32:54 AM »
This sounds totally plausible. But I'm not seeing any kind of source corroborating the events described. Just a blog post.

If the intent was to make us think of what could be, mission accomplished. But I'd want to know more about this ER visit by three middle eastern men before I swallow it whole.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2017, 01:37:59 PM »
Such a doubting Eeyore ....   ::exitstageleft::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 03:48:47 PM »
There's just so much BS out there on the Internet. Not saying this is BS. I'm just saying that without at least some kind of verification, it would be real easy to write a creative story that fits with a narrative, even if that narrative is based on truths.

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2017, 05:49:40 PM »
Oh, I know; I'm just joshing you.

One of the reasons I found his post interesting is its timeliness in view of the Korean half-brother's VX murder.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2017, 06:58:25 PM »
Oh, I know; I'm just joshing you.

One of the reasons I found his post interesting is its timeliness in view of the Korean half-brother's VX murder.

Indeed. Everything written in the original post is completely plausible. That's why I don't discount it at all. I just want to know if it actually happened.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2017, 07:39:24 AM »
What makes it even more plausible and disturbing...is the environment hospitals work in.  There are so many layers to go through, so many regulatory requirements, reporting and inspections...but all it takes is an MIB to lay down the law to a hospital executive, chief of the local joint commission etc...to lock it all down.  In that respect the only way it can be disclosed as every happening is by anonymous leak.  And the lockdown is made more easy once you realize most non-profit hospitals are typically liberal institutions, parrot the social engineering schemes and adopt the language and practices of pc/diversity/multi-culti cultism...it's not hard to see them warning an outfit against causing mass hysteria, Islamaphobia, blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda...they are all preconditioned to adhering to state dictates.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.