Author Topic: Congressional Address what if!!  (Read 706 times)

Offline sfetter

Congressional Address what if!!
« on: March 01, 2017, 11:47:10 AM »
Like most people with a brain, I like the Congressional address.  However, there is a side of me that is disappointed.  After all, Trump is an outsider.  Why not act like one?  What if the address went something like this.

The American people have begun to realize how many traitors we have in this room on both sides of the isle.  That is why they elected me instead of potentially another traitor.  They have begun to realize what is going on and what you have really been doing over the past few decades.  Things like agenda 20 and 30 policies, the Bilderburg Group meetings each year, the infiltration and destruction of our education system. (just to name a few)The collaboration of evil powers around the world joining with American Progressive leaders to destroy the American way of life and enslave us.  The people who elected me have realized that if this movement is not stopped, our constitution will soon be just a historical document.

And on it would go something like that.  Calling them out to their faces. We all know that Trump's efforts will only be a brief pause in the takeover.  So why not go for a real change.  I wonder what would happen if he had quoted from the constitution about the people have the right to replace the government, and then stated that he will be putting together a legal team to explore ways to do just that.

You get the idea.  What do you think would happen if a president really told the truth??

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Congressional Address what if!!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 12:08:06 PM »
"What do you think would happen if a president really told the truth??"

Assassination, obviously.

But I hear ya...turning around and pointing at Ryan and shouting would be swell, kicking McConnell in his shriveled man-parts would be satisfying...grabbing McCain by the neck and shorts and throwing him down the capitol stairs would be justified...

But the timing is off...both ways: Should have been done long ago...and the venue for a new POTUS is off...and if you still harbor any decency or chivalry you have to give even these gutless losers one chance to get off their duffs before you light them up like Hiroshima.

Step One - Done.

Step Two - Issue Warning.

Step Three - Nuke 'em.

If it proceeds in a logical fashion...we'll see...

But, forget the champion on a white horse...get your own white horse!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline sfetter

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 02:01:32 PM »
Libertas, I know I live in a dream world even thinking of such a sanario.  However, I agree with you in the (3) in particular you mention are (3) of the worst.

And living in Kentucky, I was infuriated by our former governor's response !!  Nothing But Lies !!  He was nothing but a yes man to OBlaBla the entire time he was in office. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 06:49:27 AM »
Life in latter day America ain't pretty...even in the last decades of Rome on those off chances when they actually had an intelligent Emperor who didn't piss away what was left of the national wealth on frivolity and foolish schemes and passing pointless laws and importing foreigners that would turn on them many had to be saying similar things that we are saying today...

Offline sfetter

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2017, 07:57:36 AM »
Well, with the events of the last few days, It looks like will are going to have a clusterf--k for the foreseeable future.  That is why if I were in Trump's shoes I would have went after all of them from the get go.  Looks like the Rinos will betray him more sooner than later.

We no longer have a functioning federal gov.  We really haven't for some time, but now it is more clear.  I really don't know of any way to get this country back under control anymore.  One party has taken over and I see no way to get us back to a middle ground.  I believe that eventually even some of Trump's closest administration will betray him, and what few are left who do not will make little difference.

Sometimes I just want to scream from the mountaintop - don't you people see what is going on !!  But I realize that there are those around the country in different places and even a few in gov and media who are doing just that and it seems to make little difference.

I never dreamed growing up that as an adult later in life that I would witness the willful destruction of the USA from the inside.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2017, 08:13:31 AM »
18 U.S.C. ยง 2384 : US Code - Section 2384: Seditious conspiracy - See more at: http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/uscode/18/I/115/2384#sthash.vVS5Y7nY.dpuf

Obama, Jarrett, Schumer, Pelosi, Media...

More than two!   ;)

Offline sfetter

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2017, 11:37:13 AM »
Oh if only we had someone with the courage (like a navy seal maybe) to actually use a law as it is intended.  But you and I both know that will never happen.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2017, 01:16:10 PM »
Not until enough people have had enough of this kabuki and say "I'll be your Huckleberry!"...