Author Topic: Arnold & Maria and the illegitimate love child  (Read 2541 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Arnold & Maria and the illegitimate love child
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2011, 08:12:47 PM »
It's a total WTF moment. He's a famous action film superstar, with millions of dollars, and for his side-squeeze he goes for the lady who looks like she drives the Gut Truck that sells tamales to construction site day laborers? I mean, adultery is immoral and wrong on that count, but it's particularly perplexing in cases like this. And for 10 years?

Which proves even Arnold knows beauty is only skin deep and when you long for someone who can meet your emotional needs looks don't matter.

I wouldn't assume that this proves Arnold knows that at all.

You could make a much better case that Arnold has the morals of an alley cat and will apparently boink anything female with two legs if it's convenient and doesn't put up much of a struggle.

Now granted, I am having some fun at his expense with regard to his lack of taste in floozies. But what really annoys me is his violation of his marital vows. What can I say? I just don't have too much respect for someone who cheats on his wife. You wanna play the field? Fine. Stay single or get divorced and have at it. Do the full Charlie Sheen and make a total spectacle of yourself. But don't portray yourself as an upstanding monogamist and a leader of the community while you are playing hide the sausage with anyone and everyone who will drop and spread 'em. I personally have little to no patience for this form of immoral idiocy. It's obnoxiously hypocritical.

So, no, it wouldn't matter to me if he shacked up with Elle Macpherson or Sandra Bernhard because although I don't think he cares much (obviously) about the physical attractiveness (or lack thereof) of his conquests I will not give him the benefit of the doubt over his "emotional needs." I will instead assume that he is just a big stupid dick with a belief that he can pork whomever he likes whenever he likes because he can. Which kind of brings it all back to the basic moral common sense that normal people seem to be able to handle every day of their lives: Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do something. Or, my favorite...Morality is all about how you behave when you know that no one can see you.

Yea, agreed. I have absolutly no respect for anyone who cheats on a spouse. There is no extenuating circumstance.

You take a sacred vow. If you will cheat on a spouse I believe there is no morality issue you won't bend or justify. I may be your friend, but you will never, ever earn my trust.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2011, 08:36:17 PM »
"Morality is all about how you behave when you know that no one can see you."

Did someone famous posit this?  I am usually up on such things but I cannot recall who it would be, only that it seems to ring a vague bell in my belfry.

Dang good line though!

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2011, 08:42:43 PM »
Definitely scary. Obviously a double bagger ::puke::

I can't remember who used that name first but I do remember what it means: She's so ugly you put a bag over your head in case the one over her's breaks.

Rodney Dangerfield, maybe?
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2011, 07:29:05 PM »
Breaking:

Skeletor Behind The Baby Momma Leak

Maria Shriver leaked the revelations about Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child to the media and has now hired a private investigator to find out whether her estranged husband fathered more children in secret.

Shriver's friends had to persuade the "hysterical" former TV journalist not to hold a news conference when she found out in late April or early May that Schwarzenegger had fathered a son with the family's housekeeper, TMZ reported Tuesday.

She agreed to keep quiet until a week after the couple announced the end of their 25-year marriage -- and then tipped off the LA Times that the "True Lies" star had a 13-year-old son with Mildred Baena.

Do I care about Arnold's extra-marital affair? I am no more disgusted with him than I would be with anyone else who would act this way but I admit that I am more than a little amused over the circumstances of this one. It's pretty hard to make such an incredible public ass of yourself as he has done here. His creepy ex-wife is also determined to join the spectacle.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2011, 07:45:50 PM »

Maria sez: "Arnold's a real scumbag for running around on me. He should have never left my bed and I can't imagine why he would do so. I'm a Kennedy, after all and a real hot babe, too."

charlesoakwood

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2011, 08:13:10 PM »

Bedding a bone rack.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2011, 07:39:47 AM »
Maria looks like one of those lizard people from "V", look in her purse, I bet you find a rat-snack!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2011, 10:22:51 AM »
She has angular features.

Yechh!

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2011, 10:51:55 AM »
She has angular features.

Yechh!

Isn't lady gaga trying to look like that?
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."