Author Topic: DemonRat Minority Dumkopf Chuck-U Schumer Plans to Block the Trump Wall  (Read 628 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.axios.com/schumers-plan-to-stop-the-wall-2301564920.html

Bleep him and the rest of those traitorous scum...make McConnell deploy the nuclear option, God knows the precedent has already been set and if not now they'll never use it.

But the E-GOP is a bunch of cowardly bed-wetting pansies eager to give DemonRats cover...even after they been trounced and left in the minority...

Should solicit a massive online funding campaign to build the wall...I bet it would be a big hit...allow donors willing to make the journey participate in some groundbreaking too...have POTUS do a meet and greet with donors...I think it would be great!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
I thought we got past the whole "budget" thing back during Obama's administration.  Trump should just go ahead and build it.  Plus wasn't it already funded anyway?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I thought we got past the whole "budget" thing back during Obama's administration.  Trump should just go ahead and build it.  Plus wasn't it already funded anyway?

From what I understand, it never was funded, which was part of the reason, aside from the lack of political will, it never got built.  They passed the law saying "the wall shall be built" and then never budgeted the money for it.

I hatez them.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
What Pan said! 
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.