Author Topic: Norks threaten Hawaii  (Read 16461 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Norks threaten Hawaii
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2018, 07:56:55 AM »
Heh, a thumbs up for both of ya!

::thumbsup::  ::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2018, 08:53:24 AM »
 ::facepalm::

I know this gives Russophiles, Ameriphobes and Trump-haters a tingly feeling in the nethers...but...

...(Tulsi Gabbard-D-HA)...advising Trump to enter talks with Pyongyang which should “happen without preconditions” and that Trump should “sit across the table from Kim Jong Un” in order stamp out the climate of fear...Pyongyang sees its nuclear weapons program as "the only deterrent against the U.S. coming in and overthrowing their regime there" after decades of the US exhibiting a pattern of regime change when dealing with rogue states, which she said makes setting up preconditions for talks a self-defeating step.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-15/watch-sitting-congresswoman-shred-msm-narrative-under-minute

Tulsi you ignorant slut...you are essentially saying it is OK, nay perfectly reasonable and proper for the Batsht crazy Nork dictator to have nuclear weapons...and do whatever he wants in the region...

She is a classic Ameriphobe...it's all America's fault...poor little dictator should be allowed to do whatever he wants without any interference...

Yeah, swell.  Hey, South Korea, Japan?  Tulsi say's f**k y'all...sorry...nothing personal...have a nice day!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2018, 03:50:32 PM »
She just wanted to look relevant  to the conversation and till further notice the WH will make the decisions as to how and if talks happen she's so far removed that she can't see the tip of her nose.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2018, 06:55:56 AM »
Any talks should be brief...

I am partial to FU!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2018, 07:10:03 AM »
There's a Breibart article about China moving 300k troops near the Nork border, ostensibly to keep out Work refugees should thing get frisky on the penninsula.

No word from the MFM, Democrats, Merkel, Francis the Braying Mule or any of the no-borders assclowns over this blatantly anti-immigrant action!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 12:29:50 PM by Libertas »

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2018, 06:35:49 AM »
The current buzz is that Trump is considering a face to face w/ little rocket man.

What can the Donald offer him?  Recognition and a pathway to prosperity - in exchange for no nukes.

The Norks have an inferiority complex.  The south is doing delightfully well which just rubs it in.

If, with Trump's help, Little Kim drags his country out of the stone age he'll be hailed as a hero in his own land - and have some real standing in the world.  Right now the north has nothing to lose.  Trump wants to change that.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2018, 09:47:51 AM »
If I was Trump (and prolly a good thing I'm not) I'd have the little fat f ck kidnapped and sent to Gitmo.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #87 on: March 10, 2018, 11:06:30 AM »
There is no credible way to leave this tyrant alive and in control of North Korea. Legitimizing him sh*ts on the graves of those murdered by him, his father, and his grandfather, and gives the middle finger to the estimated 2,000,000 who are imprisoned for political reasons at any given time. Any solution that leaves him in place is illegitimate.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2018, 12:27:22 PM »
The current buzz is that Trump is considering a face to face w/ little rocket man.

What can the Donald offer him?  Recognition and a pathway to prosperity - in exchange for no nukes.

The Norks have an inferiority complex.  The south is doing delightfully well which just rubs it in.

If, with Trump's help, Little Kim drags his country out of the stone age he'll be hailed as a hero in his own land - and have some real standing in the world.  Right now the north has nothing to lose.  Trump wants to change that.

I have a slightly different take. I believe that rocketman's loss of face is going to lead to regime change. He won't be seen as a liberator - he'll finally be openly recognized as the tyrant that he is who single-handedly wreaked untold misery upon his own people - all for ego.

I hope that the change is bloody...

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2018, 12:34:18 PM »
The hard reality is that the NK people have been indoctrinated for generations. So many of them can hardly be blamed for failing to recognize that any alternatives to the Kims are even possible. The people who support the dynasty could simply go into his room and shoot him dead. But they live in perpetual fear created by that indoctrination. They think he’s ordained to rule almost like a deity.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2018, 02:29:30 PM »
If I was Trump (and prolly a good thing I'm not) I'd have the little fat f ck kidnapped and sent to Gitmo.

The old saying translated is that the only thing worse than a Greek with sneakers is an Italian with authority. So thank God you're not in charge.     ::whoohoo::
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2018, 02:33:10 PM »
The hard reality is that the NK people have been indoctrinated for generations. So many of them can hardly be blamed for failing to recognize that any alternatives to the Kims are even possible. The people who support the dynasty could simply go into his room and shoot him dead. But they live in perpetual fear created by that indoctrination. They think he’s ordained to rule almost like a deity.

They have not been indoctrinated they have been beaten into it so much so that they won't even allow themselves to think about killing him.   What most truly fear is that an attempt will fail and that SOB will kill every living member of that family going back generations. 
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2018, 12:45:36 PM »

This is the fat little freak's be-like-daddy moment to eff over a stupid American President wanting a foreign policy feather to hold up as a laurel for a second term...fortunately this time around we do not have a stupid American President lusting for a pyrrhic victory like Bill Clinton and his merry band of morons like Warren "Sleepy" Christopher and Madeleine "Not At" Albright to effing go for this ridiculous scheme!

And IDP is right, this little bastard will hang on only as long as the henchmen closest to him go along, they are the only ones who could depose him, and one of them likely not going to be any better...the people have been cowed into servitude by years of repression.  The only way for true regime change is to physically destroy their military and I doubt even DeepState operatives want to pay that price.  These are mole-people, everything of value is underground...it would be bloody work rooting out these bastards all the while the risk of a stray nuke flying God knows where.

Place is a sh*t-show of the first order, sadly for the people in bondage there the only way to deal with this regime is to completely starve it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #93 on: March 11, 2018, 01:12:12 PM »

The old saying translated is that the only thing worse than a Greek with sneakers is an Italian with authority. So thank God you're not in charge.     ::whoohoo::

Dogs bark and oxen graze. 

And scum goes to Gitmo!

::thumbsup::

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2018, 03:54:56 AM »
A little off topic.

So, who are the grown-ups here?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2018, 08:04:59 AM »
Good thing no liquid was ingested before reading this...thus saving my pants, shirt, keyboard and screen.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2018, 07:35:34 PM »
Once again, the pretender Obama, trying to claim credit for the seeming thaw in Korea...when all he did was encourage the North to continue their warlike ways.  Just like with Iran, it takes a leader not interested in grabbing ankles to show real movement in a sane direction.  Any agreement is pending details, details Obama would have let the North dictate.  Whatever agreement comes will be verifiable.  Proving the adages "Only Nixon could go to China" and "Trust but verify" of Reagan take an intelligent American leader.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2018, 07:56:18 PM »
Once again, the pretender Obama, trying to claim credit for the seeming thaw in Korea...when all he did was encourage the North to continue their warlike ways.  Just like with Iran, it takes a leader not interested in grabbing ankles to show real movement in a sane direction.  Any agreement is pending details, details Obama would have let the North dictate.  Whatever agreement comes will be verifiable.  Proving the adages "Only Nixon could go to China" and "Trust but verify" of Reagan take an intelligent American leader.

The only credit Obama got was the credit the Chicoms extended to him on our backs to the tune of about 20trillion bucks. Credit that failure of a human being.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2018, 08:06:05 PM »

The only credit Obama got was the credit the Chicoms extended to him on our backs to the tune of about 20trillion bucks. Credit that failure of a human being.

Yeah, Dem's like to blame Reagan to this day for deficits, Obama bloated deficit spending 50 times what Reagan did...nary a word uttered...and most of that got pissed down the drain to crony capitalists like Solyndra and regimes that hate our guts and want us all dead like Iran, ISIS and Pali's!  Obama's legacy is only destruction within and without!