Author Topic: Norks threaten Hawaii  (Read 1694 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Norks threaten Hawaii
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2018, 07:56:55 AM »
Heh, a thumbs up for both of ya!

::thumbsup::  ::thumbsup::
Irrumabo!  GOP? - Nope. No more. They made their bed, now let them die in it.*
* © Libertas (H/T Glock32)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2018, 08:53:24 AM »
 ::facepalm::

I know this gives Russophiles, Ameriphobes and Trump-haters a tingly feeling in the nethers...but...

...(Tulsi Gabbard-D-HA)...advising Trump to enter talks with Pyongyang which should “happen without preconditions” and that Trump should “sit across the table from Kim Jong Un” in order stamp out the climate of fear...Pyongyang sees its nuclear weapons program as "the only deterrent against the U.S. coming in and overthrowing their regime there" after decades of the US exhibiting a pattern of regime change when dealing with rogue states, which she said makes setting up preconditions for talks a self-defeating step.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-15/watch-sitting-congresswoman-shred-msm-narrative-under-minute

Tulsi you ignorant slut...you are essentially saying it is OK, nay perfectly reasonable and proper for the Batsht crazy Nork dictator to have nuclear weapons...and do whatever he wants in the region...

She is a classic Ameriphobe...it's all America's fault...poor little dictator should be allowed to do whatever he wants without any interference...

Yeah, swell.  Hey, South Korea, Japan?  Tulsi say's f**k y'all...sorry...nothing personal...have a nice day!

Online John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2018, 03:50:32 PM »
She just wanted to look relevant  to the conversation and till further notice the WH will make the decisions as to how and if talks happen she's so far removed that she can't see the tip of her nose.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2018, 06:55:56 AM »
Any talks should be brief...

I am partial to FU!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2018, 07:10:03 AM »
There's a Breibart article about China moving 300k troops near the Work border, ostensibly to keep out Work refugees should thing get frisky on the penninsula.

No word from the MFM, Democrats, Merkel, Francis the Braying Mule or any of the no-borders assclowns over this blatantly anti-immigrant action!