Author Topic: AG Sessions cans the Obama US Attorney's  (Read 1300 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 03:56:32 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: AG Sessions cans the Obama US Attorney's
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 09:10:54 PM »
In spite of his refusal, he was fired this evening.  Something I didn't know:  he was the guy who went after Dsouza.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 11:01:35 AM »
There were several stories about this at the FReepers yesterday, including a couple that offered high praise for the guy - a "good guy" who "went after the bad guys".  But there was something amiss in all of the narrative. Why was this guy overreacting to the established transition protocol? And why was he making such a splash?

IDC if he's superman, if he acts like an idiot then he needs to go.

Bharara acted like an idiot.

"He's dead Jim"...

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 02:50:44 PM »
Got to love these snowflakes who take political jobs, and then complain when they need to go because their guy is done.

I think it should be part of the job that the end date is part of the contract,  job ends on last day before new guy.   No exceptions you're all done that day.

Trump has every right to his choice.   It's part of winning an office. 

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2017, 06:25:42 PM »
I remember being outraged when Reno fired the US attorneys. I didn't know about the protocol at the time and just saw it as unfair. Man how little did I know!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 07:14:23 AM »
The D-MC is making the claim that Trump fired Bharara because he was investigating Trump which we know isn't true, he was investigating the Clinton Foundation...but we all know Cummings is exceptionally stupid even for a Prog...but somebody had to put this particular bug in his ear...because really, what else would drive the Goebbels media into such a tiff if a) Bharara was investigating Clinton not Trump and b) any POTUS can fire any US Attorney if they so desire?  Seems to me the D-MC doth protest too much!  And, if Bharara was investing the bogus Russia claims then wouldn't all the Democrat cavorting with the Russian Ambassador (Schumer, Pelosi...Hillary Clinton) also be looked into?  I mean if the guy was going to be made into a Special Prosecutor in all but name, then he can create his own mandate, right?  Yeah, right.  And now DemonRats are saying they don't want to be a party to any investigation that is not specifically tailored to target Trump, which yeah...they want to get Trump and all this pressure is still all for one purpose - to bully Trump into naming a Special Prosecutor with an open mandate to end his Presidency.  And now that doddering old Manchurian Candidate J-Mac is taunting Trump to obtain the evidence from the shadowy people undermining his legitimacy or apologize to shadow government figurehead Obama...and apparently things couldn't be going worse...now Nunes and Schiff are calling on Trump to provide the evidence by today!

Evidence?

I would merely write them a note saying "See attached", and then taunt them to subpoena the NYT's staff credited to that story.

::doublebird::

A nice "You want me?  Come on, then!" upside the head of all of 'em!

PS- Get one of these guys in there, if they can tork off progs merely by having their names floated, has to be good, eh?

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017, 07:11:17 PM »
  GTFO  run for governor your dime.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie