Author Topic: More "what we know and the Left buries"  (Read 1845 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: More "what we know and the Left buries"
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 01:11:35 PM »
Deal with it, Democrats: illegal immigrants commit crime far more often than legal immigrants.

The minute they step into the country without permission, they're criminals.  All of them.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 08:05:52 AM »
Deal with it, Democrats: illegal immigrants commit crime far more often than legal immigrants.

The minute they step into the country without permission, they're criminals.  All of them.

Straight-up.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 10:51:30 PM »

Straight-up.

Some people have so much trouble with that darned "illegal" part.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 07:08:41 AM »

Straight-up.

Some people have so much trouble with that darned "illegal" part.

I bet another illegal act canceling the first illegal act would make it right!  I mean, it is a) the example they are permitting and b) the only option left, right?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 01:18:33 PM »
Speaking of ..........

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/03/16/politifact-once-again-insists-that-illegal-immigrants-are-not-criminals/

... one of the Democrats involved made a point of declaring that those in the country illegally are not guilty of committing a crime, but rather a “civil violation.”

This truly is the type of linguistic gymnastics which liberals always fall back on when attempting to obfuscate the obvious and cloud the issue. The Politifact team summons up a couple of experts to immediately support this assertion.

Read the rest.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2017, 07:12:46 AM »
Jesus, Marie y Jose!

These people need to be violated in a most uncivil way!  And they will be...soon, because shyt like this makes it a certainty with each moronic utterance.

These "experts" are only expert in the art of blowing noxious gasses out of their butts and they can only retain this expert status of theirs if people think their offerings smell like rose petals!

Like my home analogy...they seem to think if one merely snuck into your house and rooted around and did whatever, it's no big deal so lighten up Francis and get over it!, eh?

Idiots.  I don't see them inviting them into their home, or maybe they are, like the wealthy Demonazi pol's and their plantation elite in Hollywood they bring them in to be maids and servants and pay them the bare minimum...and then talk passionately to the Goebbels media about how wonderful these people are and their heritage, blah, blah, blah....

Screw 'em, most people aren't as stupid as they like or need...broken laws, bent laws, whimsical laws, ignored laws...all equal no laws...and no laws means no social compact...and anybody think these idiots know or care what that leads to?

Ya, me neither.  Some lessons will be learned the hard way...and by hard I mean running, screaming, pleading, crying...bleeding out in a ditch...

Shyt happens, oh well...