Author Topic: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!  (Read 447535 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!
« Reply #120 on: December 24, 2017, 02:16:53 PM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #121 on: December 28, 2017, 08:38:44 AM »
Well, about time!

https://www.weaselzippers.us/369088-house-panel-subpoenas-mccain-associate-for-names-of-steeles-dossier-sources/

He was the gatekeeper for passing this along...the Establishment patsy they can always count on.  Grill these associates...make them turn on their co-conspirators and expose the treachery of their boss!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #122 on: December 29, 2017, 08:59:12 AM »
(sigh)

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/28/nunes-blasts-doj-fbi-for-failure-to-produce-records-relating-to-anti-trump-dossier.html

Send armed guards to seize them!

Not going to be taken serious until you get really serious.  Congress could, if it wanted to, pass legislation raising a Congressional Militia charged with enforcing its rights under the Constitution and march them into the halls of the DOJ and FBI and seize their records by force.  If they fail to comply with their oversight responsibilities they should do so.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #123 on: January 03, 2018, 05:27:52 PM »
(sigh)

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/28/nunes-blasts-doj-fbi-for-failure-to-produce-records-relating-to-anti-trump-dossier.html

Not going to be taken serious until you get really serious.  Congress could, if it wanted to, pass legislation raising a Congressional Militia charged with enforcing its rights under the Constitution and march them into the halls of the DOJ and FBI and seize their records by force.  If they fail to comply with their oversight responsibilities they should do so.

Shows how much the actual power has gone over to the permanent bureaucracy.   Very dangerous situation we are finding ourselves. 

Another reason why rule-making should have never been allowed by any bureaucrat,  no matter how small the matter.

I won't be surprised if the federal bureaucrats will someday do that coup.   And maybe even succeed at taking total control.   We have more do gooders then ever who will think nothing of taking power (for our own good of course).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #124 on: January 04, 2018, 07:52:09 AM »
(sigh)

Shows how much the actual power has gone over to the permanent bureaucracy.   Very dangerous situation we are finding ourselves. 

Another reason why rule-making should have never been allowed by any bureaucrat,  no matter how small the matter.

I won't be surprised if the federal bureaucrats will someday do that coup.   And maybe even succeed at taking total control.   We have more do gooders then ever who will think nothing of taking power (for our own good of course).

It's the schizo Congress...they give more power to the Executive, then bitch about and do nothing, the Executive gives rule writing power to department heads that ion turn rely on the bureaucrats to produce it and both use cronies in the private sector to help influence it...and we wonder why the bureaucracy is so bloated...yet nobody reverses course...

Unsustainable.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #125 on: January 04, 2018, 12:43:05 PM »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #127 on: January 04, 2018, 05:03:22 PM »

I think that beaurocrats used to be constrained by their own sense of duty.
Under Obama especially they realized they could do whatever they wanted subject maybe to the power of the president to fire people.
The IRS was asked to turn over data and they haver did, and even destroyed it although it was subject to a court subpoena.
The EPA did whatever it wanted. Refused to turn over data. Destroyed data.

I learned that the FDA was making demands of medical device start-ups locally that they were not allowed to do.  The only recourse for companies was to sue the FDA and win. They would win. Established companies did not want to piss off the FDA. Start-ups would be out of cash by the time they won, so they would lose.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #128 on: January 07, 2018, 11:22:05 AM »
Cue Streetlight Serenade...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #129 on: January 08, 2018, 08:39:18 AM »
This stuff could really be hitting the fan soon...what comes of it (like what should come of it - mass indictments and convictions of traitors like Obama, Lynch, Comey, McCabe, Yeats, Clinton, The Ohrs, Strzok, Page, Simpson, Priestap, Clapper, Brennan, Ash Carter...and whoever the hell else is knee deep in this treason!) I don't know.  But it appears Rogers is the only guy who threw up stop signs these idiots ignored and ran around...and he is the one who tipped Trump and that is why he bailed on the heavily bugged Trump Tower and the transition team scampered off to New Jersey.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/operation-condor-how-nsa-director-mike-rogers-saved-the-u-s-from-a-massive-constitutional-crisis/

Conservative Treehouse is kicking ass on this story, doing what the press corpse is unable - reporting the facts!

::thumbsup::

And this OIG report can help blow the lid off more for the despicable Clinton Crime Syndicate as well as the Corrupt Obama Regime!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-07/upcoming-oig-report-likely-trigger-second-special-counsel-comey-lynch-and-clinton

Hope the executioner is sharpening his axe!!!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #130 on: January 08, 2018, 11:54:50 AM »
This stuff could really be hitting the fan soon...what comes of it (like what should come of it - mass indictments and convictions of traitors like Obama, Lynch, Comey, McCabe, Yeats, Clinton, The Ohrs, Strzok, Page, Simpson, Priestap, Clapper, Brennan, Ash Carter...and whoever the hell else is knee deep in this treason!) I don't know.  But it appears Rogers is the only guy who threw up stop signs these idiots ignored and ran around...and he is the one who tipped Trump and that is why he bailed on the heavily bugged Trump Tower and the transition team scampered off to New Jersey.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/operation-condor-how-nsa-director-mike-rogers-saved-the-u-s-from-a-massive-constitutional-crisis/

Conservative Treehouse is kicking ass on this story, doing what the press corpse is unable - reporting the facts!

And this OIG report can help blow the lid off more for the despicable Clinton Crime Syndicate as well as the Corrupt Obama Regime!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-07/upcoming-oig-report-likely-trigger-second-special-counsel-comey-lynch-and-clinton

Why when a dull axe would be more fun to watch or better yet they need to use a hammer to decapitate them.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #131 on: January 08, 2018, 12:49:42 PM »

Why when a dull axe would be more fun to watch or better yet they need to use a hammer to decapitate them.

I like the way you think!   ::whoohoo::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #132 on: January 08, 2018, 12:51:08 PM »
I've lost every speck of confidence in every branch of government. I don't believe there's a branch or agency that isn't tainted by corruption, I'm absolutely skeptical of what comes from any media source Left or Right, and I don't think we are accurately informed of over 2% of what actually happens.

I will not believe that a single Hussein Obama official will be held accountable for their crimes until I see them in orange jumpsuits behind bars. Or better yet, swinging from lampposts.

There's all kinds of "message board" propaganda out there about how Jeff Sessions and Trump are playing long-ball, just waiting to spring their trap on the entire corrupt lot of 'em. I don't believe a word of it. It's either wishful thinking, or intentional misdirection, just to keep us hopeful while the establishment puts the final nails in the coffin of Liberty.

F**k 'em all.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #133 on: January 08, 2018, 01:03:02 PM »
Hmmm, the Skepticism is strong in this one.

Good!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #134 on: January 08, 2018, 01:13:20 PM »
Hence my qualifier "what comes of it...I don't know"...

Been betrayed too many times to count by too many fricken people...a lot of whom we're supposedly (ha!) on our side!   ::outrage::

Anyway, good to itemize the crimes though, will make processing the streetlight decorations super easy!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #135 on: January 08, 2018, 05:11:20 PM »
 We've been denied justice for how many years now. We have no reason to trust any of them.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #136 on: January 09, 2018, 07:09:50 AM »
Decades!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #137 on: January 09, 2018, 10:57:14 AM »
Dan Bongino (former SS) broke open the story of Clinton on Jeffrey Epstein's "Lolita Express" on his podcast Friday. 

Yesterday, he dove into Clinton's email, the supposed "hacking" of the DNC by 'the Russians' (and how it didn't happen) and how the Democrat/Left tried to bait the Trump team into buying into the whole hoax.

Most of it came from here https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/operation-condor-how-nsa-director-mike-rogers-saved-the-u-s-from-a-massive-constitutional-crisis/ , which we've covered already.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #138 on: January 09, 2018, 11:40:34 AM »
Yeah...and now their insurance policy is blowing up in their faces...

So, they have all the doc's...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/370523-house-intel-committee-has-received-all-docs-on-trump-dossier-from-doj-fbi/

Uhh huh...they look like this?

::outrage::   ::cussing::   ::angry:: 

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #139 on: January 09, 2018, 01:29:52 PM »
  They just got the fickle finger of fate now it's their ball.  If the were to start legal proceeding against all of then and started firing people with no pensions it will get their attention.
 Filippo Mazzie